Final~!

de novo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS 100% FICTION!

NEVER HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE!

(Note: 1st of all this is my first time writing this kind of story and using a doctor character in my fic. I have no medical knowledge so I try to minimize the doctor character. The medical terms or treatment used in this story might be wrong because my only source is Google. So it COULD NOT BE TRUSTED and I DO NOT RECOMMEND to follow if you happen to face the same situation just like in my story. Please make an emergency call to the nearest hospital!)

 

 

27 January 2019. Wanna One is having a fansign event with Wannables for their new album, Power of Destiny. Many Wannables have joined the fansign to meet Wanna One closely and to talk to their favourite member. The members love fansign events as they think of it as one of the best way to have bond with their fans other than performing on stage. They feel closer to their fans. They start to introduce themselves and talk with Wannables before the fansign officially starts.

When it's time to begin, they start taking their designated seats. Their sitting order, starting from the left: Daniel, Seongwu, Jisung,  Sungwoon, Jihoon, Woojin, Daehwi, Jinyoung, Guanlin, Minhyun, and Jaehwan. Everything went smoothly as usual since all the fans are well-behaved and it puts everyone in a good mood. There are around 15 more fans before they're done with the fansign. 

"I'm sorry. But no food is allowed," one of the staff said to a fan. She suddenly frowned. Seongwu and Daniel saw it. 

"But my mom made this. She is a fan of Daniel. She really wishes Daniel could eat this," the girl pleaded to the staff.

"I'm sorry but I can't break the rules. We've already stated, no food is allowed. You can leave it here and continue to the fansign. Please, miss. You are distracting others," the staff said with a polite but strict tone. 

Seongwu stood up when he saw what happened and walked towards them and took the food from the fan. "Ahh. Your mom made this?" he asked while taking it from the girl. "It's okay. Just this time." Seongwu told the staff.

"B-But, Seongwu-ssi. It's not allo-", the staff tries to stop Seongwu.

"It's okay. I want this. You can tell them I'm the one who took this. Come, let's continue. It's your turn." Seongwu told the staff before turning to the fan with a smile.

They sit down. Daniel just smiles looking at both of them. Seongwu is always that sweet with his fans. He is willing to do anything for his fans.

As they both sit down, Seongwu puts the container in front of him and Daniel turns to his left to face Seongwu while looking at the container in Seongwu's hand. Daniel talks with the fan and Seongwu is still figuring out how to open the container. 

"Hi there! Thank you for the food! Your mom made that? It must be very tasty!" Daniel said while looking at the fan with a smile. 

She noded. "Yes. My mom made that. She is your fan. She wants you to eat it all! She was so excited and asked me to give you that. She is a big fan of yours!" the girl told Daniel. Daniel just smiles while holding her hand, his eyes fixed on her. 

"So your mom is my fan. What about you?" Daniel asks her. She just giggles. 

"I am Ongie fan!" she says excitedly.

"Ahh. Okay. You can go and meet him after this. Now, let me sign this for you. Ahh wait, Should I sign it to you or your mom?" Daniel looks at her again. 

"Just give it to my mom." she replied. Daniel just nods and continues signing while talking about a few more things with the fan. 

While on their side,  Seongwu has succeeded in opening the container. It's Selleongtang (beef bone soup) and it looks very tasty. He forgot that the food is originally for Daniel. He quickly drinks the soup. He then takes a piece of meat and eats it. He thinks the food tastes a bit weird but it's still tasty. It makes him miss his mom's cooking since the fan said her mom made that.

"Mmmm... Wow! This is delicious!" he said. Both Daniel and that fan looked at him. 

Daniel playfully hit his shoulder, "Yaa.. That's for me Ongcheongie!" he said. Seongwu realizes it, puts the spoon down, and apologizes quickly. 

"Oh my god. Omo! Omo! I'm sorry! I forgot! Oh my god. What to do? I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he said to the girl. She widens her eyes and suddenly she looks panicked. 

"Why did you eat that?! That's for Daniel! You can't eat that!" the girl said. 

Both Daniel and Seongwu were dumbfounded. They didn't know how to react.

"It's okay. We always share our food. Not only him. But all of us! It's okay. I'm fine." Daniel said to the fan trying to clear the situation. He looks at Seongwu and sees that the older is feeling guilty. 

"No! That's only for you! No one can eat that! That was meant for you!" the girl starts screaming. The staff quickly comes to them. 

"Stop screaming. Daniel already said he's fine with sharing it. Plus, Seongwu didn't mean to eat it and he already ate it. There's nothing that can be done. Can you just let it pass?" the staff asked her. 

She shakes her head, "No no no! That was meant for Daniel, not Seongwu! Why did you eat that?!" the girl starts screaming at Seongwu. She starts crying and it makes Seongwu feel anxious even more.

The other members quickly come to Daniel and Seongwu to settle the situation. Seongwu feels very guilty after seeing her crying like that. 

"I'm sorry. I-I really didn't mean it," Seongwu apologizes. 

"I'm sorry, miss. Seongwu didn't mean to eat that." Now Jisung is interfering and apologizing on Seongwu's behalf.

The other members start pushing Seongwu to the back and they stand in front of him. They are worried if the fan will try to hurt Seongwu after she screamed at him.

"Why are you so dumb?! I said that's for Daniel! Oppa, I'm sorry!" the girl cries out loud.

'This girl is weird. Why did she suddenly apologize?' Minhyun thought.

Minhyun looks to where Seongwu is standing. He saw Seongwu looking anxious and uncomfortable. He is sweating. He quickly goes towards Seongwu. 

"Yaa. Are you okay?" he asks Seongwu. 

Seongwu looks anxious. He just nods at Minhyun. They can hear the other fans murmuring. 

"Miss. Calm down. It's only a soup. Daniel already said he's fine with sharing it. If you don't stop this, we'll have to bring you out of here. You have been distracting them since earlier. We have the authority to drag you out." the staff said. Everyone is still focused on that girl.

"Omo! Is Seongwu oppa okay?" one of the fans from the right side shouted, making everyone look towards Seongwu.

The members rushed to him. Seongwu  clenched his chest and bent down. His breathing turned fast and he kept groaning. 

"Seongwu-ya. Are you okay?" Minhyun quickly catches him before he falls down.

"It hurts! Arghh!", he said with eyes shut, like he's in a lot of pain.

Their manager ran to get a doctor when he heard that. Thank god their fansign organizer prepared a doctor on site. 

"My chest. I feel like it's burning. Arghh! It hurts!" His tears start falling as he can't handle the pain. Thank god the fans can't hear them.

"Oppa, i'm sorry! Why did you eat it?! Oppa!" The 'fan' who brought the food turned out to be a sasaeng and she tried to poison Daniel. She cried and tried to approach Seongwu. The staff managed to hold her. 

"What did you put in the food?" Daniel asks. He only received a glare from that girl but no answer. 

"You are the one who's supposed to eat that! You are the one who needs to die! Look at what have you've done to Seongwu oppa!" the sasaeng shouted at Daniel. 

"I ASKED WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THAT FOOD?!" Daniel shouted.

Jisung quickly runs to him and holds him to make him calm down. He's worried if Daniel might go to that fan and cause a bigger commotion. He can't let it happen.

"Daniel, don't. Please. Ignore her. The police are already on their way. Let's move Seongwu to the back first." Jisung said as he kept patting Daniel's back to make him calm down. 

He's scared that Daniel might lose patience and hit the sasaeng. Daniel is very scary when he's mad, especially if it has something to do with his favorite hyung, Seongwu. 

"I need to know what she put in the food, hyung! B*tch tell me!" Daniel answers Jisung and tries to go towards the sasaeng. 

"Daniel! No! Stop it! Oh goodness. Sungwoon! Help me!" Jisung called for help because Daniel is too strong for him to handle alone. Sungwoon quickly walks to them.

"Daniel. Listen. Seongwu need us. We need to bring him to the back. Other fans are watching and what happened to Seongwu already frightened them. Please. Leave the girl to the staff and the police. Please. Let's go to Seongwu first.." Sungwoon tries to persuade Daniel. He whispers loud enough for Daniel and Jisung to hear. Daniel takes a deep breath. 

"If something happens to Seongwu hyung, I will find you myself." Daniel warns that sasaeng one last time. He follows Jisung and Sungwoon towards Seongwu.

Daniel quickly picks Seongwu up and brings him to their waiting room. Seongwu looks like he's in a lot of pain. His tears keep falling nonstop. He looks a lot paler than before. His breathing is starting to become uneven, too. Daniel sees that Seongwu is starting to lose his consciousness. He quickly puts Seongwu on the couch. 

"Seongwu hyung is losing consciousness!" Daniel sounds panicked and other younger members start crying harder. 

 

([!!PLEASE READ!!] Note: 1st of all this is my first time writing this kind of story and using a doctor character in my fic. I have no medical knowledge so I try to minimize the doctor character. The medical terms or treatment used in this story might be wrong because my only source is Google. So it COULD NOT BE TRUSTED and I DO NOT RECOMMENDED to follow if you happen to face the same situation just like in my story. Please make emergency call to the nearest hospital!)

 

"Talk to him! Try to make him stay awake! Keep talking to him!" a voice from the door said. Their manager appears with a doctor.

Minhyun quickly kneels beside Seongwu. Daniel starts calling Seongwu's name but no response. Daniel is panicked. He looks at Minhyun then Jisung. He looks pale.

Minhyun slaps Seongwu's cheek lightly and calls his name a few times. This time, Seongwu looks like he's trying to open his eyes. The doctor is making a call to the nearest hospital for an ambulance. 

"Ong Seongwu-ssi. Stay with us. I know you feel very tired but don't sleep, okay? Listen to me. You will be fine. The ambulance will be here soon. Do you hear me?" the doctor says as he checks on him. Seongwu looks so weak and can only blink his eyes weakly. Minhyun looks at the doctor because he's worried since there's no answer from Seongwu but the doctor look quite relax even there's no answer from Seongwu. 

"Don't worry. I believe you saw he blinked his eyes just now. That's good enough in his condition. At least he can still hear us and at he responds with his eyes. His condition is very weak. I believe the poison's beginning to spread in his body." Everyone looked shocked when they heard the word 'poison'.

"Can anyone help me move him to the floor? Please get me a few pillows or something to put behind his back as support." the doctor instructed and everyone starts moving.

After moving him to the floor, the doctor makes Seongwu lie on his side and puts the pillow behind Seongwu's back. He pulls Seongwu's upper leg slightly forward so Seongwu won't fall on his face or roll backwards. 

"Continue to talk with him. It doesn't matter if he doesn't reply. Just making sure he's still conscious is good enough," the doctor instructed again.

Sungwoon quickly sits down and talks with Seongwu. Jisung and Daniel sit beside Sungwoon, Minhyun and Jihoon, stand behind them, while Woojin and Jaehwan are on the side, trying to make their maknaes calm down. Jinyoung, Daehwi, and Guanlin were so traumatized after they saw what happened to Seongwu. Daehwi has been crying since they were still on the stage. 

"Seongwu? Seongwu? Do you hear me?", Sungwoon asks. He saw Seongwu try to open his eyes. 

"It's okay. Everything will be okay. You will be fine. We are all here with you. Please be okay. Stay with us." Sungwoon pleaded with a cracked voice. He saw Seongwu's tears fall. Jinyoung, Guanlin, Jihoon, and Daniel start crying after they saw that. 

"Yeah Seongwu. We know you are strong. Please be strong a bit longer. Please be okay. We love you." This time, it's Jisung. They saw Seongwu's eyeballs start moving as if he's trying to find where the voice came from. 

"Can someone get a container or anything? I need it in case he vomits. And we need it to check what poison has entered his body." the doctor requested to the staff. 

"I'm sorry. But, is it true that he was poisoned?" Minhyun asked. 

"The fan really did that?" Jihoon asked. 

"Yes. Since he ate that soup, all the symptoms of poisoning emerged, such as the burning feeling in his throat and chest, his breathing becoming uneven, and losing consciousness. First aid to treat a poisoned person is to feed them with water or milk, but since most people don't know that, sometimes patient conditions will become worse. But you don't have to worry, he will be fine. And in this case, I'm still not sure what kind of poison the attacker used. We need to do tests on the food or either his vomit to make to identify the type of poison used." the doctor explained. Everyone nodded. Sungwoon is still talking with Seongwu. 

The doctor saw that Seongwu is about to vomit so he quickly moved the container close to Seongwu's face.

From afar, they can hear siren sounds getting nearer. "Oh. Looks like the ambulance is here. You guys don't have to worry. He will be fine." the doctor explains again.

After a few seconds, Seongwu starts to vomit and he looks like he's in so much pain. The paramedics arrived with a stretcher to move Seongwu.

When they were about to move him on the stretcher, Seongwu starts to shake. Other members start panicking even more. Their managers and the staff have to calm them down. 

"Oh no! He's having seizures! We need to move him now!" They moved him on the stretcher and Seongwu slowly stops moving.

"Oh no...he's getting weaker now!" The doctor quickly gets on the stretcher and starts pumping Seongwu's chest.

"Move! Move! We need to reach hospital and operate on him ASAP!" the doctor tells the paramedics. They quickly push him to the ambulance.

All the members were forced to get in the van and no one is allowed to go with Seongwu in the ambulance.

Their manager knows it's not a good idea to let them see the rescue efforts to bring Seongwu back to life. They are traumatized enough after everything that happened.

The fansign event was already canceled, the sasaeng has been arrested by the police, and the other staff members are still trying to make some fans calm down. They only know that Seongwu became weaker but they didn't know that his condition has become a lot worser as they have moved him to backstage quickly. It will become a lot worse if they know.

Everyone is now on their way to the hospital. When they arrived, Seongwu was pulled out from the ambulance and they helped push the stretcher.

They see that Seongwu looks so lifeless, like he's not breathing. The doctor from the fansign is still doing CPR on him. They pushed him straight to the surgery room and the others were asked to wait outside the surgery room. 

Even after 2 hours, there's still no update on Seongwu's condition. The members are still waiting outside the surgery room. They don't want to move from there. They don't even want to eat. They want to be with Seongwu. They want to wait for Seongwu. After 3 hours, the doctor finally came out. Everyone rushed to him. 

"Doctor. How is he? Is he okay? Is everything okay?" Jisung asked. No answer from the doctor. The doctor looks at their manager. 

"Can we have a talk? I have something to tell you." the doctor told the manager. 

"No! Say it here. We deserve to know! We've been waiting for more than 3 hours and now we have to wait more? No! Just tell us!" Daniel exploded.

He was so emotional after everything that has happened to Seongwu. He thinks it's his fault. The sasaeng was right. If only he's the one who ate it. Sungwoon and Jisung quickly rush to him and hug him, trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry on his behalf. But we really wish you can tell us ,too. Please," Jisung pleaded. 

The doctor sighed. "I'm sorry. I hope you can calm down, but me and my tea-" the doctor couldn't finish his sentence because Jihoon cut him off.

"Why are you saying sorry? He's fine, right? Why did you apologize if Seongwu hyung is fine?" Jihoon starts crying. 

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. We've tried our best. But we couldn't save him. God loves him more." The doctor announced. 

Hearing that sentence, the maknaes, Jihoon, Woojin, and Jaehwan start wailing. 

"He..He's gone.. Seongwu hyung is gone." Daniel is too shocked and he falls down on the floor.

The others are shocked too, but they think that at least someone needs to be calm so they can calm the other members, but their tears won't stop falling. They hugged each other.

One of their managers follow the doctor for some official matters. The other managers and their bodyguards stayed with them and comforted them. It break their hearts to see the members, whom they always think of as their own kids, facing something like this. 

.....

2 weeks after the funeral, the members are still locking themselves in their dorm. Their managers come and check on them from time to time.

Wanna One always gather at the living room because Daniel can't enter his room. Everytime he looks at his and Seongwu's room, he will remember those times that he has spent with the older. Because they pity him, they decide to accompany him in sleeping at the living room every night. They are fine with it. They know everything is hard for Daniel. He still blames himself for everything that has happened to Seongwu.

One night, when they were getting ready to sleep, a white butterfly flew in the living room. Everyone looked at the butterfly and it landed on Seongwu's picture. 

"I know. We miss him, too. We all miss him. How we wish we can have him back and I will never let him eat that food. I'm not supposed to let him eat the food originally meant for me. If I get the chance, I'm willing to do everything to have him back." Daniel said while looking at the butterfly.  His tears drop again. The other members look at each other.

"Daniel?" Jisung calls his name and makes the younger turn to him. He holds the younger's hand.

"Daniel. I know it's hard. We all miss him, right? And please, don't blame yourself. Stop blaming yourself. It's that sasaeng's fault. Seongwu won't be happy if he knows you keep blaming yourself like this. Everything happened for a reason." Jisung said and smiled to him. The younger just looks at him with no expression. It hurts him to see the once bright kid become like this. Plus, he knows Daniel the longest.

"Jisung hyung is right. You need to rest Daniel. You are tired. Everyone else is tired, too. I don't want you to get sick, Daniel." Jaehwan said. 

Daniel nodded, "I'm sorry," he said while laying down. They went to sleep afterwards. 


The next morning, Daniel wakes up and enters his room to take some of his stuff. He didn't want to bother s anymore. He knows that s are also having a hard time. He will become a strong Kang Daniel again.

'Jisung hyung is right. Seongwu hyung will not be happy if I'm continue to become this hopeless. I will be strong!', Daniel tells himself.

He opens the door and suddenly he sees someone on Seongwu's bed but he can't see the latter face since he is facing the wall. 

He's weirded out. He looks back to the living room but everyone was there. So, who is sleeping on Seongwu's bed?  He walks closer to find out and was shocked when he saw Seongwu. He couldn't believe his eyes. He froze at the same spot for a minute. He tries to poke Seongwu's arm and he could feel it! The older's even moving but thankfully he's not awake. Is he dreaming? Is this real?! 

He quickly goes out from his room without his stuff and quietly wakes everyonGuysGuys. Guys! Wake up!", Daniel wakes them with whispering tone. 

"Yaaa. I'm still sleepy. What is it? It's only 6 in the morning ,Kang Daniel." Jaehwan whined.

"Shh! This is urgent! Don't be too loud!" Daniel said. Everyone start sitting and facing Daniel. They can barely open their eyes because it's still early and they are still on leave. 

"What is it Daniel-ah? Why do you look so pale? Are you sick? Are you not feeling well?" Jisung asked as he tried to check Daniel's temperature.

"Ayy hyung. No. I'm fine. I'm just... I-... I know this might sound crazy. But... But.." he hesitated.

"But what? Are you okay Daniel?" Minhyun asked while yawning. Daniel takes a deep breath,

"Okay. This might sound crazy but I'm going to tell you guys. But please don't scream or be too loud." Daniel said. 

"What is wrong with this brat? Hurry! I'm sleepy!" Sungwoon yawned for the nth time.

"S-seo-seongwu hyung.." Daniel couldn't continue. Jisung looks towards Minhyun and Sungwoon.

"Daniel. Did you dream of him again? Daniel, I know this is hard but you really have to-" Minhyun said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter