Morning Of Questions

Night To Remember

The bright sunlight that came through the window, landed on Junmyeon’s sleepy face.

The moment he opened his eyes, he immediately closed them, grabbing any surface he could find in order to hide from the painful light that awaited him if he were to open them again. He sighed in content as he found a soft, cotton blanket to wrap around his burning eyes. The chilled cloth cooled down his now pounding head as he rolled onto his back, trying to smother himself by anything that could help him escape a horrible sick feeling.

Outside the room, there was a noise coming out of the kitchen so he started lifting himself up. While in sitting position, the strong feeling of dizziness was so intense, he had to support his head with his hand. After a moment, he started to look around to check his surroundings.

Because of his blurry vision- he didn't see much. But it was enough recognize that he was in his room. The only thing he didn’t understand was why was he topless but still in trousers he was wearing last night?

What was I doing last night? I don’t remember how I got home. He thought to himself.

Suddenly, his train of thoughts was interrupted by a small noise coming from the side. With an confused expression on his face, he looked down onto the side. 

Thanks to the still unclear vision, he wasn’t sure what was he looking at. But he knew that it was a girl, judging by the pile of dark hair spread on the pillow. This person seemed to be also quite small. Junmyeon stared at her, still half asleep, unable to properly react to the fact, that he was in a bed with a complete stranger.

The tiredness overcame his body and after a quick glance at the room, he laid back down on the cushion. He slowly started to zone out again when his guest turned her body in his direction, being so close, their noses almost touched. Uncomfortable with this position he forced himself to open his eyes wider and began to examine the girl’s face.

,,Pale skin, small nose, perfectly shaped eyebrows and...” And then boom.

 

,,Bae Joohyun!?” He screamed internally.

That’s when, as if on cue, the girl opened her eyes slowly. She was looking at his shocked face for a good 10 seconds with sleepy look. Then she spread out her pupils wide and let out a famous dolphin scream, kicking Junmyeon off the bed in process.

His body hit the floor with a loud thud and it surely woke him up.

,,WHAT THE !?”. Screamed Joohyun from the other side of the bed.

Junmyeon collected himself from the floor to stand face to face with a girl he would least expect to crash at his place and definitely NOT in his bed.

,,What are you doing here?!” shouted Joohyun in panic.

,,I should ask you the same! This is my room!”

,,But WHY am I here?”

,,How am I suppose to know? I wouldn’t expect you here even if the hell froze over!”

While slapping himself to sober up, he noticed that she was also wearing one of his WAY oversized for her T-shirts. Thankfully, the pants she had on seemed to be hers. Her hair was messy and a little bit of her mascara was smeared under her eye. In her case- it takes a hell lot of talent to look this ty and still remain pretty.

,,Oh my god! This is so wrong. This is so wrong”. She was now walking around in a small circle with hands holding her head in shame. When she turned to the window, the light hit her face and she got down in a squadding position.

,,My head hurts.” She groaned in pain. Junmyeon was observing her having a meltdown on the floor, while she was banging her head against the wall saying things like Why am I here? or I disgraced you, mom and dad. I’m a bad daughter.

He started to look around the room to find any source of information on what has happened last night. Nothing useful- two pairs of shoes, black jacket, brown coat and Joohyun’s Miu Miu purse.

,,Let’s see. I went to the bar for some stress reliving. And then-” He stopped analyzing when he spotted a purple bra on the support of his desk chair. He slowly lifted it with his thumb and pointing finger, as if it was something gross. He carefully turned around to the broken girl on the floor.

She immediately stopped talking to herself when she saw what he was holding. He looked as if he was too afraid to move. She, on the other hand, was dumbfounded and unsure on what is going on. They stared at each other for a moment with blank expressions, waiting for any kind of response.

Joohyun, without breaking an eye contact, grabbed her chest. She felt her without any support under the shirt.

Junmyeon quickly let go of the clothing, throwing in somewhere far. Both of them moved at the speed of light and were now walking around, grabbing their heads in shock.

,,That’s not mine!”. Joohyun started to panic and pointed at the bra.

,,Well, it definitely isn’t mine” added awkwardly Junmyeon, grabbing his neck and trying his best to avoid looking at his now furious friend.

,,By the way, why am I wearing this shirt? Whose is it?” She asked panicked.

,,Well,.... mine.”

,,JUNMYEON, WHY AM I WEARING YOUR CLOTHES!!” Joohyun was now jumping in frustration. All she wanted was a calm night at her favorite bar, with a bottle of soju, far away from her problems. And what she ended up in? In bed of her friend with whom her relationship was, let’s say- complicated.

She suddenly stopped and turned dramatically to look over her shoulder in his direction.

,,What did you do to me?” Now she sounded as if she saw a ghost.

,,Huh?!” You think I’m some kind of ert? I didn’t do anything!” Junmyeon answered taken aback.

,,Then why are we in this situation?”

,,Okay, wait a second. Now you’re making it sound like I’m the bad guy.”

,,So it’s MY fault now? I wouldn’t be here unless you dragged me in here!” She pushed him with her finger.

,,Now slow down. It’s clear that none of us have a memory of the last night-” he tried to calm down the situation but was again cut off by Joohyun.

,,I didn’t know you were this kind of person.”

,,Speak for yourself Joohyun. At least be glad that it was me and not some random freak.” After that, silence filled the room. Now they were both looking down on a ground.

,,What were we doing last night?” Joohyun asked with a face of a kicked puppy.

,,No idea. I don’t even remember meeting with you yesterday.” Junmyeon let out a heavy sigh and wiped his face with a hand.

,,Can you... call my manager and tell him to pick me up?” She clearly was embarrassed.

,,Oh no, no way. I know how it will end. He will pick you up from here and then I can expect a little talk from the authorities. I will drive you myself.”

Joohyun gave him a side eye, but started collecting her things while Junmyeon put on the pair of nearby shoes and some shirt. As they came out of the room, they were immediately greeted by the unexpected guests.

Jongdae and Chanyeol were sitting by the dinning table, sipping on morning coffee. When they heard the couple behind them, they turned around and put the widest -eating grins on their faces.

,,Hyung! Noona! Good morning!” The giant called them in a singing voice, raising his mug in the air. Jongade waved couple of times with a wide smile as Junmyeon and Johhyun halted in their action, stiff from the surprise.

,,I thought you live alone.” Girl said annoyed through her teeth.

,,I do. But they also have a spare key.” Answered Junmyeon in a whisper. The girl rolled her eyes in a response. Then she noticed the look the two boys were aiming towards her and it took her few seconds to realize that she was holding her purple bra in hand. A shade of red appeared on her face as she attempted to hide it in between her things.

,,Woah, hyung I knew last night was fun but I didn’t know it was THAT kind of fun.” Jongdae pointed out with a ,,if-you-know-what-I-mean” face. Chanyeol was trying his best not to burst into laughter but the glare from his leader prevented him from doing so.

,,Wait, what is that fun you’re talking about?” The couple asked in unison.

,,Nothing too crazy but it sure was entertaining.” Chanyeol stated while catching an egg roll with his chopsticks.

The word ,, entertaining” just didn’t sound right in these circumstances…

,,Then why didn’t you drove me back to my dorm?” The whining was almost Jongdae level.

,,And what? Get an honor of being scolded by your manager and punished by our own for not being careful?.” Chanyeol explained. Junmyeon just send Joohyun ,,i-told-you-so” look.

Chanyeol put his face into his large hands and squished his cheeks ,,Also, you both looked so damn cute together we couldn’t drop out this opportunity.”

That last sentence raised a lot of questions. This was getting weirder and weirder.

,,But enough with that. Hyung, I assume, will get you home but firstly, you should eat something. Kyungsoo made you a hangover soup since you probably have upset your stomachs pretty badly.” Jongade pointed at the the two bowls of soup surrounded by a few side dishes like meat, rice and vegetables.

The couple hesitated for a moment, but since there wasn’t anything they could do to escape these two demons, they quietly sat next to each other, only to move their chair a little bit farther from each other. They grabbed their spoons and started to eat. It wasn’t long before Junmyeon started to cough out of spiciness.

,,You did that on purpose didn’t you?” He pointed finger at the boys.

,,It’s a hangover soup. It’s suppose to be spicy” Joohyun said, handing him a water in a mug.

,,I know that!” He took a big sip. After calming his throat, he felt the need to ask girl about her yesterday whereabouts. ,,And shouldn’t you be doing more lady-like activities than going around bars and then pass out in a random guy’s bed?”

Joohyun gasped.

,,I WOULD NEVER! Says the guy who doesn’t bring back his girl friend to her house when she’s clearly drunk!” Now she fully turned to him on her chair and he did the same.

,,Then drink at home and not in obscure bars in dark streets!-”

The argument went on, and on, and on. Jongdae and Chanyeol looked at each other and decided to put it to the end so couple don’t kill each other.

,,You know... I had my reasons but it seems like you two really shouldn’t stay together alone.” Said Chanyeol. The argument stopped and they both look at him with confusion in their eyes.

,,We weren’t going to say it, but do you remember what you two did last night?”.