O n e - E n c o u n t e r

Mine: Jeon Jungkook x reader (on hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please play the song while you read this. I don't know why but this suits the theme so much.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12JqqH2ubr8

Audio:

Listen to Smnm - Everything by Asphy. on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-945688267/smnm-everything

 

 

Jungkook's POV:

 

I fixed my cap and waited on the roof of the abandoned building.

The work did not allow me to smoke but I was too sleepy to sit straight so I carefully lighted a cigarette, mindful of not dropping any butts.

Taking a long puff, I took out the picture of the target again.

My senses heightened suddenly.

The target was in sight.

Without a second's delay, I got in position and peered through the sniper gun.

The target was a short, stout man - women on each arm, coming out of the club, a little tipsy.

He was the kind of man no one would miss and that's the kind of filth I take out.

Alright, let's get this over with before my cigarette burns off.

And suddenly my muscles tensed and I was focused.

Taking my aim, I pulled the trigger on the silenced sniper and within nanoseconds, the man stumbled backwards.

A clean shot to the head.

I didn't stick around to hear the women screaming.













 

"," I muttered when I saw the men chasing after me.

Suddenly adrenaline coursing through my veins, I hit accelerator and the bike roared to life, flying away.
 

Sure that I had lost the tail, I slowed down.
 

...only to be kicked right off my bike.
 

I didn't have to touch my forehead to know I was bleeding.
 

Spitting angrily, I got up and sighed. The rush was getting to my head now.
 

As soon as I got up, a baseball bat came swinging at me and tsked. "Got me once, my bad. Not twice," and grabbed the bat with one hand.
 

And I squared a kick right in his abdomen.
 

The other two came forward as he stumbled backward.
 

I knew I had to finish this quickly so I grabbed the weakest looking bastard and used him for the defensive while I took the other two down.
 

As they all lay agonizing in pain, I wiped the blood from my lip and pulled my bike up.
 

Then carried on as if nothing happened.
 

The cool wind across my face contrasting the heat dissipating was the feeling worth killing for - pun intended.

The rush, the purpose - nothing else gave me that feeling... but now that feeling was getting to my head.
 

That's when I realized that I was losing too much blood because I suddenly felt light headed.
 

I was in the middle of this realization when out of nowhere, a girl came in front of me and my heart fell painfully at the shock as I tried to brake simultaneously.
 

All I heard was a scream before I fell off the bike.
 

Quickly getting up and wincing through the pain, I saw the girl under my bike.
 

"Oh, no. Hey! Are you okay?," I asked as I slowly lifted the bike up.
 

Thankfully I couldn't see any blood but that didn't mean she wasn't hurt.

 

She hissed and stirred. Then came to.
 

"Y-You're bleeding," was the first thing she said.
 

But before I could react, the gang members arrived and I cursed under my breath.
 

I looked at the girl and grabbed her hand. "We have to run. Can you do that?"
 

She looked shocked. "What?"
 

I didn't have time to explain so I took her by the hand and pulled her to her feet. Without a warning I started running, pulling her behind me.

 

I don't know how long we ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter