it continues.

a kiss later.

silence.

yerim had wide open, a fly probably going to fly in sooner or later. but then it finally closed, yeojin bitting her lower lip anxiously.

 

and then the answer finally came.

 

“yes, of course!”

 

yeojin smiled widely, only for that smile to be replaced by a groan— jinsoul jumped right onto her, as if being a sumo wrestler. she couldn’t hear what jinsoul was yelling because of her gibberish, but it sure wasn’t great.

 

“I! CANT! BELIEVE! WHAT— KDJDJDHDBV—“ it sounded like she was having a seizure, honestly.

 

yerim had to pull jinsoul away from yeojin, getting help from everyone else.

 

“jinsoul, stop! you’re going to kill my girlfriend!” yerim screamed.

 

“I DON’T AND DO ALLOW THIS AT THE SAME TIME! AIN’T SHE LIKE 2???” jinsoul screamed back.

 

“JINSOUL, SHUT THE UP! YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE THE NEIGHBORS CALL THE COPS FOR S SAKe,” jungeun yelled.

 

“HEY AREN’T YOU BEING LOUD TOO? WHAT A FRIGGIN’ HYPOCRITE. WHAT KIND OF GIRLFRIEND DO I EVEN H—“ jinsoul got cut off by a very angry jiwoo.

 

“HEY! THAT’S MY BEST FRIEND!”

 

“BEST FRIEND OR NOT, THAT DON’T MATTER YOU ING PIKACHU”

 

sooyoung came in suddenly, “DON’T TALK CRAP ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU FISH!”

 

yerim crouched down, looking at yeojin. “hey, are you okay? i’m sorry about what happened.”

 

“nah. it’s okay. i mean— we’re literally dating now which means, i have my sunshine. so i’m always happy.”

 

“do you want to go to the other room?”

 

“OI YOU ING FURRY DON’T GET INTO THIS!”

 

yeojin turned her head and stared at the adults fighting for a minute. then turned back to yerim, nodding.

-

they were in yerim’s bedroom, the door locked so they could have their privacy without jinsoul coming back like a mad woman.

 

“so...” yeojin looked down, nervous.

 

“i think we should just go on a couple of dates first!” yerim gasped and added on quickly. “the fair! we could get tickets!”

 

yeojin laughed, her heart beating faster than jungeun running away from hyejoo when she found out that jungeun threw away her new pair of socks. it was peaceful at this time. pretty silent except for jinsoul’s screaming.

 

yeojin leaned in, a small gap between them. yerim’s breath hitches, watching as yeojin quickly closed the gap. she smiles into the kiss and reached for yeojin’s tiny hand, locking their fingers together.

 

“EYE— THEY ING KISSED! I KNEW IT! HEEJIN YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS,” a muffled yell came from outside— the window.

 

they immediately pulled away, dilated eyes looking at the rest of the group staring at them through the window.

 

“.”

 

yerim covered yeojin’s mouth. “don’t say that. you’re still a baby.”

 

“yeah, your baby.”