Daegu Adventure-3

Cats and Dogs- 💜VJOY💚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

It t'was the day after the photoshoot between the two models and they could not wait to go home and never see each other again. But that was not the case for today.

"You ! Why did I let my guard down?" Yells a frantic red head, she reaches down to grab a wine glass from off the table next to her, while her other hand was held up to her chest. "It's all your fault. Taehyung, why couldn't you keep your mouth closed!" She throws the wine glass at a man with brown hair. 

The man dodges and we can only assume that he is Taehyung. "My fault! How is this my fault?" He yells before dodging another wine glass thrown by the red head again. "Joy, he deserves it, you should be defending me!"

Joy, the red head stomps up towards Taehyung, and takes a deep breath before slapping him. The whole room became quite, except for Joy and Taehyung's heavy breathing.

Ok....Maybe I went a bit ahead....Let's go back to 6 hours ago, before this mess started.

Joy POV

Redvelvet was in the lunch room of the hotel, I was playing with my salad using my fork and sighed deeply. Irene and Wendy discontinued their conversation to see what was up with me.

"What's wrong Joyie?" Irene/Joohyun asks, 

"Well." I looked around before leaning towards my groupmates and continuing, "Do you think BTOB will be there?" I asked.

"Obviously." Says Yeri, Seulgi hit her arm which makes Yeri widen her eyes, "I mean... Obviously not. But don't worry about it! The party will be in an hour, don't let this guy stay in your thoughts." 

I rolled my eyes know she was right and continuing to play around with my food, I took a sip of my water. "So Joy? Have you ed yet?" I spit out my water and give a questioning stare at Wendy who asked that. "I mean you and Taehyung." I rolled my eyes again, and nodded my head 'no' while giving her the death stare. 

I get up from the table, "We should put our dresses on for the party." I said as I grabbed Yeri's arm before she takes a bite of her cheesecake, "We can get more cheesecake at the party, Yeri. Stop crying."

We left the lunch room and enter Wendy's and Yeri room and place our make-up. The girls looked dazzling in their outfits, it was formal clothing theme and they did not disappoint. Yeri was like a younger sister to me, she models, and raps part time, people tend to call me the devil while she's a demon that likes wreck havoc everywhere, but I still love her like one of my own siblings. Wendy is a full time singer, her voice is amazing, she's my Canadian girl, and she speaks most of the English with in our little gang. Irene is the oldest, as well as the mom of the group, she Models alot, she is one of the goddesses of SM and Korean modeling. Than there is Seulgi, She is Full time Dancer and singer, like Wendy she sings really well, except I'd have to say her dancing over powers it all. When we were bored because no jobs were coming in we made a small group called Red Velvet, it was fun while it lasts. Our own group chats are called Red velvet also.

Yeri:

Wendy:

Irene:

Seulgi:

Sooyoung:

We left the rooms and entered the ballroom, it was surprisingly not that crowded, I saw Lee Sooman chatting with Bang Si-hyuk, I could see a couple modeling groups and Kpop groups. Shinee, BlackPink, Twice, and NCT were there, BTS was over in a corner just talking amongst themselves. Yeri left to hang out with Twice, Seulgi took my arm and dragged me to BTS, as Irene and Wendy followed behind. Jimin up to Seulgi and gave a peck in her cheek. I cringed as I start up conversations with the other members, it was pretty quiet, but everyone was fun to talk with. Hoseok was a big fan boy of us and Wendy's music, Yoongi or I think Sugar? Anyways he and Wendy seemed to be getting along great, Seokjin was able to calm down Hoseok and have an actual pleasing conversation with Irene. Jimin and Seulgi went off to who knows where, and I was left with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Namjoon. Namjoon was fun to talk to, we had alot in common, Jungkook kept stuttering and would not stop staring, and Taehyung, well he was just there not paying attention to anything. Music then started playing, and couples came in to dance, soon Namjoon leaves to pick up a work call, and I lean against a table slightly. I could tell that Jungkook was trying to form some kind of sentence in his head, I then hear a faint yell, someone was yelling my name. I look over my shoulder and see a blurred image of a man, he comes closer and I could see that he was sungjae, my ex. "Jungkook, Let's dance." I said quickly and dragged him to the dance floor, I saw sungjae retreat as me and Jungkook danced to Day6- Shoot me. 

Soon the upbeat song turned into a slower, sadder song, and couples filled the the stage slow dancing. Me and Jungkook were already in the dancing area so I guess it wouldn't hurt to dance, I was wrong. He stepped on feet several times, he's very handsome and cute, I didn't want to stop dancing because he kept stepping on my feet and my dress, I just told him I was tired, and he stuttered an ok.

I took a seat down at one of the deserted table to check the condition of my feet, they weren't that bruised, just a little red. "Yikes, that must be painful." Said a male voice behind me. If course I recognized who it was, I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter