Daegu Adventure-2

Cats and Dogs- 💜VJOY💚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung POV

We arrive at our hotel, where Seulgi is staying as well. I meet with her in the front and give her a hug and smile, Taehyung comes up from behind carrying our bags, with an annoyed face. He puts them down, and hands me mine, as Seulgi wriggles her eyebrows at me. I give her the 'shut up' look, and head for the counter.

"I'll get our room cards!" I tell Taehyung, he nods in my direction before looking down in his phone.
I head to the counter and ask for two rooms, each a single bed, the employer looks at me, three times before a smile was placed on her face. She hands me the cards for two rooms, and I walk away with her eyes on me still. I look back to see her on the phone, talking excited to the other person on the line. I walked back to see a very uncomfortable Taehyung with an interrogation mode Seulgi.

Taehyung POV

When sooyoung left to get the cards she left me with her friend, I was on my phone before she sticks out her hand towards me. I look up from my phone confused, I then realized that I she wanted me to shake it. So I grab her hand, but she grip my hand closer to her and observes my hand. I was so uncomfortable, so took my hand away from her grip.

"Not married, you're not a very hard worker." She says studying me. I was dumbfounded by what she meant, "How long have you been together?"

If I had water I'd probably spit it out, but I didn't so my mouth drop, "What? We aren't dating, if that's what you mean?"

"Of course that's what I meant. I mean a pretty girl like sooyoung and an A ok you, would be the perfect couple." She said, I didn't know what to say.

"I-uh, J-joy and me are co-workers, strictly friends from work." I told her,

she leans back and looks at me in disbelief but then a smirk appears in her lips, and mouths 'sure?'

Soon Joy comes back, and looks between the both of us. "Did I miss anything?" She asks.

"Nope, just talking about the party tomorrow." We both look at Joy's friend confused.

"Seulgi, what do you mean?" Joy asks, wait her name is Seulgi? Where do I recognize her name from??

"Tomorrow, Most of Bighit and SM will be at the party, here at this hotel tomorrow." Seulgi states it obviously.
"Dress formal, because, I have that surprise to tell you still and other agencies will be coming."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Joy waved her off, and dragged me to the elevator.
"Sorry about her, if she said anything weird." She says in one breath.

"It was...fine" I told her,

"She did say something weird, didn't she?"

"Yes, but it was just to ask what agency I was from." I lied to her. She hands me my room key, and told me to meet her in the hotel basement, so we can go to the photoshoot. The elevator stops at the fourth floor, we get out and head into seperate directions. I enter my hotel room and it was fancy. But the first thing I did was jump on the bed. But i then stop and change in to a white t-shirt, and black shorts, then complete the outfit with a comfy hat and bandana around my neck.


I get a bag with me and leave for the hotels basement which is the parking lot. I waited for about 5 minutes before Joy emerges from the elevator room and ran to me. She grabbed my arm, and dragged me to the car that we rented. We enter the car, and she immediately hit the pedal and we rode out of the hotel, I could see from behind me that there was a swarm of the press inside and out of the hotel.

"What happened?" I asked

"Somebody told the press that we were staying there." She said out of breath. She pulled over when she knew that there weren't any new cars following us.

"Ok. But what happened to you?" I handed her a water bottle that I had in my backpack, she took a swig of it and handed it back.

"I went outside of my hotel room when I saw them, so I thought if I walked casually away they wouldn't notice me." She took a pause, "but they did and they started chasing me, so I ran towards the elevator, but there were more in there so, I ran down the stairs. All the way down to the basement where I found you."

I looked at her with wide eyes. "Hey, I'll drive us there, you just rest." I said, she looked at me worried, "I have my license." I assured her, we got out of the car and switched seats, with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter