Daegu Adventure-1

Cats and Dogs- 💜VJOY💚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

I was in a field of flowers, laid down, while the sunlight seeps through the flowers, on my side I hear laughter, it was so beautiful and charming, I laughed as well because it was very contagious. I hear rustling of the field as cool air blows through, and a figure stands above me blocking the sun, the shade is cool but cold, I missed the sun. I felt a hand on the side of my cheek and another in my shoulder, I look up at the figure and watch it push away long stands of hair away from her eyes and behind her ears. She smiles at me, and I smile back.

"Oppa, do you promise to never leave me?" She asks as she lays down beside.

"Of course, I'll never leave your side, Sooyoung." I say, we stare into each other's eyes, she lifts her head, decrease the space between our faces, I cup the side of her face and move closer, we were so close that even our noses were touching. I closed my eyes as I moved in and-BAM!

I hit the ground face first, and immediately woke up, I remember the dream I had and smiled. "No! What am I thinking?" I say out loud and grab a pillow, "Crazy, crazy!" I proceed to yell into my pillow. I raise my head to check the clock, I had five minutes until my planned wake up time, might as well continue the dream, I thought. I get back on my bed and hold my pillow tightly. My phone then starts ringing to RBB by Red Velvet. How much I wanted to ignore it, but I didn't, I got out of my bed and went to my washroom with my phone. I went to brush my teeth and check who called me, it said 'Unknown Caller', so I ignored. Then the number called again. I finished brushing my teeth and finally answered the call.

"Moshi Moshi." I said bored.

"What the actual f-" said the feminine voice on the other line,

"Yeah yeah, who is this?" I asked.

"It's your worst enemy."

"Who?" I asked listening to the familiar voice

"It's Joy, ." I took my phone away from my ear and muted my microphone so I could clear my throat. I un-mute it after and listen to her. "Anyways I coming to your home in, an 40ish minutes, so prepare yourself."

"Alright see you s-" she didn't even wait and hanged up the phone. "This ! Why did I even like her in the first place?" I shook my head and got ready, soon she rings my doorbell and I answer, I allow her into my apartment as Yeontan was left with Namjoon Hyung, while I'm at Daegu. She enters my room and looks up and down at me.

"That's what you're going to wear?" She says crossing her arms.

"What's wrong with my t-shirt?" I ask, I look down at my shirt and see a very visible coffee stain, I look back up guilty after realizing what she meant, "Wait here, I'll come back." I ordered her as I left towards my closet in my room. I soon come back, and Joy takes another look at me, she smiles and approves with a nod. I enter her car and we drive to the airport, with hers and my suitcases in the trunk.

Joy POV

I was driving V and I to the airport, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter