Dog cafe-1

Cats and Dogs- 💜VJOY💚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

I woke up to a nightmare, I was dreaming about cat clawing at me, and a cheetah running after Yeontan. Thank god, I woke up before those mean cats did anything to him. I hate cats, I hated them ever since I was a child, when I was young, I was attacked by a homeless cat, it scratched me so deep, I was in pain for two weeks, I had to get only one stitching but that was enough for me to develop a fear and hatred for cats. I got out of my bed, slightly moving Yeontan off my stomach so he can keep sleeping while I get ready for today's work. Checking the clock beside me, I see that I have two hours before I hit the road. The first job was a cafe, so I had to look presentable, and the only good clothing I had found were covered in dog fur. I pick up my phone and text my manager to see if they were going to give us clothes, and they were. So I decided to wear an outfit that is easy to take off and put back on. I took a quick shower, and picked out a watch for me. I had some time left, so I made some eggs and bacon. Yeontan immediately got off the bed, ran to the kitchen and stared at me desperately while wagging his tail the moment the bacon started to sizzle. I chuckled a bit before grabbing a plate and a dog bowl, I placed into the table, Yeontan jumped up onto the chair, then the table, and sat down. I filled one area with water, and another with two strips of bacon once it finished, while I had two eggs and three strips. When I finished, I texted my buddy Namjoon Hyung to pick me up. When he came I left Yeontan with food and toys, I got out of my apartment and went inside Namjoon's car. Inside was my other great friend Jungkook, we've been friends since 2014, so 5 years? Anyways Namjoon and Jungkook have been like brothers to me. Namjoon works as a producer, Jungkook is a fellow model and working towards becoming a solo idol. In the car we talk about the person I'm contracted to work with, I continue saying that she is two faced and that I just don't like her, they agree with me only because they've never seen her and they trust that I'm right.

"She can't be that bad?" Say Namjoon in the driver seat, "I mean, it sounds like you're over exaggerating."

I look in him in shock. Me? I'm the most realest person you'll meet. "No I'm serious, Hyung. She is really two faced, and she doesn't respect elders." Well she doesn't respect me.

"You two sounds alike." Jungkook comments, as Namjoon laughs. I smack the back of Jungkook's head.  "But is she hot?"

"Aish, is that all you can think about?" I say mad at him, "No, i-i don't remember." I say, I'm trying to think about how she looked but I can only see her strawberry blonde hair.

"How can you forget about the person you are working wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter