First encounter

Cats and Dogs- 💜VJOY💚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy POV

"Perfect, perfect! One more, Joy-ssi!" Said the photographer, I obeyed while striking another pose, flashes were bright, and clicks were loud. "Amazing. That will be all." He concluded looking at the photos he had taken.

I smile and thank everyone for their hard work, and walk to my fitting room. My smile dropped as my eyes grew grey, my assistant, Lucy follows behind keeping a two feet distance away from me. I had changed my clothes into comfortable wear, a long coat, jeans and a striped shirt, that matched well with my strawberry red hair. I switched from heels to a simple green converse, my makeup removed and my hair down. I exist the building and enter a van that was prepared for me, Lucy sat in the seat next to me, and handed over my spinach kiwi bubble tea, that she bought while I was changing. I lean back against the car seat, and crack my neck, sighing, and stretching my legs I close my eyes. Not a second after, Lucy's Mic Drop ringtones rings and I sigh again in annoyance. I open my eyes, sit straight, and continue drinking my bubble tea as Lucy Answers the call, after a minute talk she hangs up. She tells the driver to change his course, he does and starts head to SM.

"Sooyoung Unnie, Mr. Lee Sooman wants to meet with you." She says, then goes onto her phone to see my schedule, "After the meeting, it looks like you'll be free for the rest of the day." Lucy exclaimed, know that I had a busy 4 months.

I smile thinking about getting more sleep, even though I'd be free for only 8 hours. "Ajhussi, please drive faster!" I say. We made it to the company, and I had greeted my fellow co-workers, well only the ones that I actually like. I enter SM's CEO office only to be greeted with the CEO of Bighit and a man sitting on one of the chairs with grey hair.

Taehyung POV

I was enjoying a relaxing day off with Yeontan, we were opening presents from fans, but then we were interrupted by a call from my manger, aka Bighit agency owner. I was told to dress appropriately, and that Namjoon was going to pick me up. I shared a sad pout with my dog, and instead of cleaning up myself, I decided to play with him a bit longer. When Namjoon came, I was wearing an oversized hoodie, a weird looking bandana and sweat pants. I entered Namjoon car and decided to play with my phone. I saw that Namjoon Hyung drove past Bighit, I got up from my slouched position and looked at him weirdly.

"Where are we going hyung?" I asked.

"SM." Namjoon answered back. We were all ready there as I walked next to her and entered SM's CEO's office, and let me tell you it was huge. I sat down on one of the two chairs, my manager was talking to the ceo, and I continued to wait.

"Are we goi-" I was cut off by my manager.

"Shhh. We are waiting for one more person. It seem she is late though. Also take off your hoodie, we have guests." I obe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter