I forgive you

Cats and Dogs- πŸ’œVJOYπŸ’š
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

Seokjin Hyung and I were outside of a amusement park, we were waiting for Irene noona to come. I think we waited for only a few couple of minutes until we saw a figure from the distance. Jin hopped up from his leaning position excited to see that person. I'm guessing it was Irene by the lovey dovey eyes Jin Hyung was giving, as she walked closer I noticed their was another figure behind her. Some of the sunlight shines on their faces, which revealed them for sure. Irene ran to Jin and hugged him while the other figure, step into the sunlight which revealed that Joy was here also.

Jin held Irene noona's hand, and was about to walk in the amusement park. "Let's get going." He said to us.

The amusement park was quite, there was alot of people there. Jin and Irene walked ahead of us, in thier lovey dovey way, while me and Joy fell behind them.

We were walking right next to each other, but none of us were talking. "Looks like they don't need help at all." I commented on the couple laughing together ahead of us.

Joy nodded in agreement, "I don't even know why she brought me." She said.

I looked over to her an watched her, she looked over to me and I immediately looked down. "Joy, about the other day, I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't realize how big of a consequence would happen." I said to her, I took another pause before continuing, "I'm sorry."Β  I looked over to her and saw her down face. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up?

"It's alright. I forgive you." She told me, "I'm actually really thankful that you did that for me and I should've known that you were just taking care of me." Joy smiled to me.

After a pause of silence, but not an awkward kind, just the kind of silence you need to really appreciate each other's company. I look ahead and see that Jin and Irene are nowhere to be found.Β  "Looks like they left us." I laughed.

"I guess we should have some fun of our own." Joy suggested. I gulped nervously not nothing at all what she meant, Joy has these eyes that could mean anything.

"Yeah, let's go." I said to her trying not show any nervousness.

We went on rides, and played a couple games together, we were much closer now since the incident, I guess I could say I'm thankful for my reckless behavior because now I see Joy smiling everyday with me by her side. We met up with Irene and Jin soon and we decided to play a game to see who would pay for food. We were at the water shooting game, Jin and Irene kept trying to cheat while nudging each other over, joy smiled at their playful attitude together. We sat next to each other trying to be serious.

"Prepare to go down, sooyoung-ah." I told her in midst of our playful banter. I said her real name, I look over to her and saw that she didn't mind it at all.

"Hope you brought enough money Taehyung Oppa." She rebutted. I stare at her not really playing, but taking down every detail of her face. That when I finally realized it. I like Park Sooyoung.

I ended up losing alongside Jin, so we had to pay for the food. We went to a BBQ restaurant and went into a private room so we could eat in peace and away from press. Joy and Irene left to go to the restroom, so Jin and I were left alone.

"So how are you and Joy doing." Jin asks me all of a sudden as we cook the meat.

"Uh fine I guess." I answered and cut the meat. As he continues to grill me questions.

"Ok I'll just get straight to the point, Do you like her?" I dropped the tongs by accident and just try to ignore his question. "So you do." He concluded.

I looked over to him, "I didn't even say anything." How could he even know?

"Please, I could tell when during the water fight game." He practically read my mind, "You stared at her the entire game."

"I-" I was about to say some stupid excuse when Joy and Irene entered the room. Jin immediately looked to Irene forgetting about me and didn't ask again. We started to eat talking about random things that us models usually have to go through.

"Have you told SM and Bighit?" Joy asks them in the midst of eating. Jinrene(I'm too lazy to write their actual name lol) looked over to her confused about her question.

I added to ease their confusion, "About your relationship." Their eyes suddenly went wide as they looked at each other then the ground.

Jin scratched the back of his head, "No, not yet. Its just-you know how Bighit is about dating?"

I nodded feeling his discomfort with telling Bighit. Its not that our company is bad it's just dating is kinda banned for us, but we still do it in Secret. When Seulgi and Jimin announced that they were dating in secret for a long time and planning to get married, the CEO was so mad, he didn't let Jimin do any projects or promotion for a month and a half, but now he's fine with it, and Jimin continues to release music. "How about SM?" I asked not knowing much about SM rules on dating.

"SM is well..." Irene started, she bit her lip trying to figure out what to say.

"They approve of us dating. They suggest that we date most the time. But the only problem is that they will tell the news right away." Joy added for Irene, Irene no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter