Unexpected

Fallen Angel [Discontinued (most likely)]

Yuju and Eunha walk out of the Righteous' palace, both visibly exhausted after a 3-hour meeting with the judicator herself. It was made clear that whilst the Angel Slayer is supposedly no more, many issues still arouse within the compounds of Mount Targon and throughout Runeterra. The meeting and its content should've been at Eunha's atmost priority. However, it just so happens, a certain fallen angel has seemed to take its place. The poor angel was almost scolded for her lack of attention on multiple occasions. On the bright side though, in the end, the meeting was really just Kayle dragging out one important topic for a very long time so even Eunha eventually got the gist of it.

"3 hours just to be told to keep security up around the jungle area, man what a pain... " Yuju whines whilst stretching out her sore back.

"Hm, I suppose so.." Eunha replies in a monotoned voice, not really paying attention to Yuju or, in general, anything around her.

Turning around, Yuju looks at the shorter angel with furrowed brows "Ok, what's wrong?"

"Huh?"

"You normally always defend Kayle's action no matter what and don't think I haven't noticed you zoning out during the meeting, a meeting you always tell me to pay attention to because it's 'life or death.'

Eunha doesn't talk for a bit, flustered that her actions were so obvious. But how can she let Yuju know that what's bothering her is that she has found the fallen angel but doesn't want to tell anyone because reasons that she doesn't even know?

She just can't.

"I'm just tired, haven't slept much last night, don't worry I'm fine." Eunha tries to give a fake reassuring smile to Yuju, which wasn't left unnoticed by the general. However, lucky for Eunha, Yuju chooses not to pry on the issue any further.

Both decide to walk along the trails of the sunlight to get to their respective homes, however, something catches Eunha's attention from the corner of her eye.

Purple...

The specks of colour disappear as soon as it was noticed and stubborn little Eunha just cannot accept that.

"I'm sorry Yuju, I just remembered something I had to do, you take care now! I'll see you next time!" The Angel shouts as she runs off into the distance.

Yuju just watches, slightly confused, as the shorter girl vanishes behind a forest of trees.

"Something to do... in a forest?" The general raises a brow before shrugging it off and continues to walk along the path of the sunlight.

"Weird girl.."

 

 

O O O

 

 

Eunha has absolutely no idea where she's going. It's like a repeat of last time. So she just allows her instincts to guide her once again, allow it to lead her to the one that's been stuck on her mind for days upon days.

She arrives at another cliff side. The view this time is less beautiful, but that's the last thing on the angel's mind at the moment.

Looking around, she sees no present soul anywhere. No specks of purple. Nothing. Only the cliffside and the wind blowing into a forest of trees.

Sighing, the girl walks towards the edge of the cliff and embraces the view.

"Maybe I'm going crazy" she mumbles under her breath, feeling the breeze run through her hair.

"Why's that?" a voice replies before a figure flies up from beneath the cliff, scaring the absolute holy light out of Eunha.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the angel stumbles back, almost about to fall flat on her back if it wasn't for a strong arm that catches her around her waist just in time.

"Hey hey be careful. Sorry I didn't mean to scare you that bad" Sowon chuckles, holding Eunha close to her.

Looking up, Eunha notices the fallen's chocolate brown eyes with glints of purple in it. They're beautiful, just like Sowon and the angel just can't stop herself to get lost in those eyes. Eyes full of gentleness and sincerity... that didn't seem to want to look away from her's either.

This staring contest would've continued if Eunha didn't suddenly realise that their faces were literally only inches away. That in turn, threw the shorter girl in panic mode and made her push the fallen away.

"I- Uh- You shouldn't scare people like that! You could've given me a heart attack!!"

Laughing, Sowon puts both her hands up "My bad my bad" she says in between her giggles "Won't do it again, promise." Waiting until the other has finally regained her composure, the mood suddenly drops as she begins to ask a question, her tone this time, with more seriousness to it. "Why exactly did you try and look for me though?"

Trying to lose the red on her cheeks, Eunha stops for a second to think before answering.

Why did she come? Well ever since last time, the shorter girl could not get the fallen's words out of her mind and it made her feel horrible. She wanted to move on and just excuse the whole ordeal as 'Words of the fallen that shouldn't be trusted' but she couldn't. Everything in her body told her she needed to at least hear this Sowon girl out instead of continuing on in pure ignorance. So that's why she came... and maybe... just maybe... the fact that Sowon is so nice to look at may have also been another bonus reason... but Eunha's never going to admit that. 

"I came to apologise... I... I was too harsh last time and allowed my beliefs to get the best of my judgement... Although I am still wary of you and... whatever this is... I want to at least get to know you before I come to any conclusions again." she glances at the quiet girl in front of her before quickly adding "But I understand if I offended you last time and if you don't want to that's completely fine..."

"No.." Sowon walks towards the Angel and gently holds up her hand towards her "I'll love to." The fallen says and gives Eunha her signature smile. A smile that made Eunha mentally curse as she realises she's slowly getting too unnaturally fond of it. Like she wants to get use it.

"Man this makes me so happy," Sowon says wholeheartedly before walking towards the edge of the cliff, her smile never leaving her face. Taking out something from her pocket, she begins to fiddle with it. "Well, what do you want to know shortie?" She turns around to look at Eunha only to be greeted with wide eyes staring right back at her."

"Whe- where did you get that?" Eunha asks pointing towards the small object in Sowon's hand.

"This?" the fallen holds up the bluish-purple object before throwing it up and catching it, making the angel panic even more. "Some dude forgot it on a stone and I can't exactly show up and give it to him, and it looks cool, so I kept it."

"That's a teleporter made solely for the use of the Righteous and the Army only, it is highly forbidden for anyone else to take! If not careful it can teleport you to God knows where!" Eunha announces before leaping forward trying to grab this sacred item.

"Hey wai-" Unfortunately upon contact with the angel, the object accidentally slips through Sowon's fingers and hits the ground harder than it should for an item so small.

For a bit, all was silent, until a blast of beam shoots up from the object, both the fallen and the angel into it in rapid speed, before thinning out and disappearing completely with the two.

 

 

Not even a second later a beam appears in another area, shooting the two out of it right onto the grassy ground.

"And this is why" Eunha pushes herself off the ground to stand up "IT'S FORBIDDEN FOR OTHERS TO USE!" she shouts in frustration until the unknown surrounding catches her attention.

"Where are we...?" the angel asks hearing an audible shuffle from a bush nearby, or rather, multiple shuffles from multiple bushes.

"The jungle" Sowon replies sternly, putting a hand on her sword in preparation for the approaching danger. "STAND BACK!" she yells as a pack of red-eyed wolves shoot out from their hiding spot.