II. Unleashed.

Fallen Angel [Discontinued (most likely)]

For what had seemed like hours but felt like mere seconds for Eunha and Sowon, the two held onto each other like their life depended on it.

 

Sticking close to each other, making silent promises of never letting one another go ever again.

 

Because just the sheer thought of that sends their heart in pieces.

 

The pain was too real.

 

Never again do they ever want to go back to those dark days.

 

Despite the fact that Sowon has been completely stripped off of her fallen powers and characteristics, she's never felt fresher.

 

Just being what she was again all those years ago. No powers. No stupid weapon. No scratched up wings. Just a mere human...

 

It's honestly all she's ever wanted ever since entering Runeterra.

 

"What are you thinking of?" Eunha asks, her arms wrapped around Sowon as the brunette's back leans again the angel.

 

"Nothing... just it's good to be back." Sowon tilts her head to look up at Eunha "And it's great to see you again"

 

Leaning down, the angel presses a soft kiss on Sowon's lips. Tightening her embrace around the one person that means the world to her.

 

"Alright love birds, settle down now" Yuju walks in along with Umji side by side and Yerin, then SinB soon follows. "How are you feeling?"

 

"Better now, thanks"

 

"You look fresher" Yerin adds with a playful grin.

 

"I guess it's just the human side of me"

 

O O O

 

"I need to know something though," Sowon asks after everyone has sat down in a small circle with food placed in the middle. After all, it's been ages since any one of them has eaten.

 

"Ask away" Yuna, once again was the first to reply, her eyes never leaving the food in front of her, assessing her options.

 

"How did you guys get me out of there... take me away from her?"

 

The question left a certain coldness in the air. It brought back memories that no one was quite fond of remembering, despite the fact it didn't even happen too long ago.

 

"Long story, I think you need to sit down for this"

 

"I'm already sitting down Yerin"

 

"Sit down harder."

 

They explained everything to Sowon, to Eunha's discovery of Umji and their confrontation with Kayle. To them meeting up with SinB and then their trip to the shadow Isle which leads them to Yerin... and of course, finally, the lamp and how Kayle personally, used it against Morgana.

 

Eunha, throughout everybody's explanation, kept a close eye on Sowon, she wasn't sure why to be honest. Perhaps she wanted to make sure the girl was still physically ok after the previous events, or even if she's feeling ok mentally. 

 

Honestly, though she did expect some form of astonishment from the older when the recounts of their adventure end. 

 

But she definitely did not expect her face to show just plain sheer horror.

 

"Sowon? are you ok?"

 

"You're telling me...you guys used that lamp to Morgana's soul out from me?"

 

"Yes"

 

"And that lamp is the one from Shadow Isle? The one of the Warlocks?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"You shouldn't have... you should've just left Morgana alone with me"

 

Sowon stands up, biting her nail as she starts pacing around the room in a panic.

 

"Wait, what are you on about?"

The angel stands up just as quickly and grabs Sowon's arm in an attempt to stop her.

 

"That lamp, I know about it too, and I have for years already. In fact, I tried to obtain it myself"

 

"So what? What does that have anything to do with anything now?" SinB suddenly asks, her eyebrow raised in concern.

 

"I tried bargaining with that Warlock. I asked him to strip Morgana's soul from me, but he refused. He said if he was to do it, he would take both of our souls... so we fought" Sowon's eyes suddenly turn dark "and I killed him..."

 

"So... when we got there... he was dead... because of.."

 

"Because of me. He died because of me. But that's not even what's important" The brunette stares deeply into Eunha's eyes with a saddening expression "He's dying words to me was, that he was the only one that can secure a soul within the lamp and that if I was to use it on myself, Morgana... she'll definitely break out of there..."

 

 

O O O

 

What once was a beautiful palace explodes in mere seconds. Chaos arises once again as if Mount Targon's momentary peace never existed in the first place.

 

There in the corner of the main hall, laid Kayle, the Righteous of Mount Targon, face down and all scrapped up from the explosion and there just metres away from her, stood her twin sister.

 

In her original form, holding a broken lamp...