I Missed You..

Fallen Angel [Discontinued (most likely)]

Eunha slowly walks backwards until her back touches the tree behind her. Now with no where to escape, Sowon inches closer towards the breathless angel until there’s no space left between them apart from the few centimetres that kept their lips away from each other.

 

Sliding her hands down from the shorter girl’s shoulders to her waist, the fallen starts planting soft kisses around Eunha’s neck, earning her soft gasps that escaped from the latter.

 

The angel’s breath shortens even more and her grip around Sowon tightens as the girl’s lips start making it’s way towards her collarbone.

 

Before going any further, the fallen angel presses her lips against Eunha, causing all kind of butterflies to swirl up within the angel. Deepening into the kiss, the shorter girl swore she never ever wants to let go of the person in front of her and this feeling...

 

“S-Sowon...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHHH”

 

Eunha instantly sits up onto her bed, hands holding onto her beating chest, trying to process everything that just happened. 

 

Looking around at the familiar surrounding of her room, a wash of relief runs over her body, allowing her to begin to breathe calmly again.

 

“Calm down Eunha... it’s just a dream... that’s all.. just a dream... nothing like that actually happened...” the latter repeats again and again to herself almost as a form of therapy... yet still... nothing can seem to explain the spark of disappointment she’s feeling, despite the initial relief.

 

After all, it’s been almost a week since Eunha’s last encounter with Sowon and since their ‘almost kiss’ which to this day Eunha still can’t stop thinking about.

 

Her heart will do weird summersaults just thinking about it.

 

Initially, Eunha was afraid to have to see Sowon again, knowing how awkward it’ll be because of it, especially if one of them brings their ‘almost kiss’ up... but... one day passes and then two and then three... until a whole week passes by and there’s still no sign of the fallen.

 

No traces at all.

 

Not even specks of purple.

 

Eunha would never admit this to Sowon, but she’s starting to miss the latter. She misses how her beautiful raven hair falls on her shoulders when she lands from her flight, she misses how the girl just radiates under the sunlight and she misses the warm protective feeling she gets when she is around the older.

 

All of it. She misses it.

 

And the fact that she does is absolutely driving her insane.

 

“Urgh..” the angel covers her red face with her hands. “This isn’t right...”

 

Taking a few deep breaths, the angel steps out of her bed in preparation to fulfil her duties once again, like any other day.

 

 

                                                                                         O O O

 

 

“Are you even listening to me Eunha?”

 

“Huh?”

 

A sigh leaves Yuju’s mouth before looking at the shorter and speaking. “You’re spacing out again, you have been for almost a month now but it’s only gotten worse since last week after you got supposedly ‘lost’... look Eun, I’m not an idiot, something obviously happened and you’re not telling me.”

 

Visibly taken aback from Yuju’s accusation, the angel tries her best to respond.

 

“No.. nothing happened.. I’ve jus- I’ve just been seriously tired the past month. Kayle’s been asking for a lot these days as well...”

 

“Yeah but when is she not? That’s something you’ve always been used to. Eunha...” the general’s eyes shifts in concern “are you really okay?”

 

“Yes.. I’m fine.. promise...” the angel replies almost timidly.

 

Sighing once again, Yuju stands up from her seat “I’m not going to force you to tell me something you obviously don’t want to but... I wish you trusted me enough to be able to tell me what has been making you act this way”

 

Putting her hand on Eunha’s shoulder and giving it a small squeeze, the general takes her leave, leaving the angel alone in the kingdom’s cafeteria.

 

Eunha just sat there without moving an inch, looking down at her hand, the latter closes her eyes before taking a deep breath and muttering to herself...

 

“How can I tell you something, that’ll make you and everyone else hate me...?”

 

 

                                                                                         O O O

 

 

With her duties completed for the day, the angel was on her way back home before a familiar forest catches her eye.

 

Without thinking twice, the girl flies down into the forest and makes her way towards the very location she met Sowon for the first time after being saved by the said fallen.

 

Despite the lack of purple guidance she still manages to find her way towards the cliffside and as expected, upon arrival, there was no fallen in sight. 

 

Letting the night’s cool breeze run through her hair, the latter takes in the beautiful view, noting how despite the darkness the view still seemed beautiful as ever... 

 

 

Just like Sowon...

 

 

Noticing how she’s just been standing there for quite some time now, Eunha was about to turn around and leave, until a pair of cold hands cover her eyes.

 

“Guess who?”

 

Upon hearing that voice, a small smile tugs up on her face and quickening heartbeats soon follow. 

 

Slowly turning around, the angel allows herself to be struck by the fallen’s beauty once again. 

 

She was wrong... the view isn’t as beautiful as Sowon... Sowon is far and beyond anything that view could ever offer...

 

Breaking the staring contest they both find themselves participating in, Eunha throws her arms around the fallen tightly, affectively engulfing her into a hug before breaking it and pushing the older away.

 

“Where have you been!? You disappeared... without saying a word” the initial harshness of Eunha’s words broke off towards the end. Regardless the girl still manages to keep up her annoyed look.

 

Giving Eunha a small smile, the taller lowers her head and stares at the ground “Sorry... I decided to leave Mount Targon for a bit and go on a little mini trip outside to both further get Kayle off my and... to get my mind of things...”

 

“But you just left... without even a goodbye or any word of warning...”

 

“I know... It was all on a whim, I’m sorry” the older walks closer to Eunha and embraces her reassuringly 

 

“I thought you left for good... I-I thought I was never going to see you again..” the angel’s voice begins to crack.

 

“Hey! That’s not true!” Letting go of the hug, the fallen moves her hand onto the angel’s chin before bringing Eunha’s head up slightly just enough so she could stare into the latter’s eyes.

 

“I’m here now see? I won’t suddenly disappear ever again ok?”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise.”

 

With a small smile making it’s way onto Eunha’s face, the angel brings the fallen’s icy hand away from her chin and holds it tightly towards herself in an attempt to shield it from the cold winter’s breeze.

 

And with that, the two just stayed like this with each other for a while...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sowon... I missed you...”

 

“I missed you too”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Exam season is here which might mean updates may take a bit longer :(((

 

If that does happen, perhaps check out my other Wonha story ‘Knight’ if you happen to be waiting.

 

Apologies for any future hiatus and I hope y’all have a great day!!