Chapter 1

♡That Makeup Artist♡

"After spreading it like this, I would like to use A lighter shade now. Its up to you what color it is but for me I want it like, kinda fresh"

I'm on Live at Instagram, showing a fresh and new look, makeup tutorial. Being a Youtuber is like,now my job. I make money just by staying at home, and doing makeup videos. So easy yet succesful.

 

In the middle of filming or live, My brother, Johnmt showed up making the comments go faster than usual. "Get out your getting your screentime here instead of me!" I jokingly said. He ruffled my hair before sitting beside me. "YAH! My hair..." I fixed it before continuing my makeup. "Look at those comments? They like our relationship!" He said while reading comments. "they only say that when you ruffle my hair or tease me or something bad" I whined. He smirked at me. He now sat up at looked at the camera lovingly. He gave, weird looks at the camera. Well weird for me but it made their fans melt. I rolled my eyes and shooed him.

After doing the Makeup, I bid and waved goodbye to the watchers and turned off the live. 

I went to the comfort room and took off my makeup and washed my face. Its already 4 in the afternoon. I changed my upper clothes to a comfortable one. I was wearing a White tank top under my denim jacket. I only showed my upper body so I did nt changed my sweatpants at all.

I went down to see my Brother has already left. He left a sticky note on the fridge tho. 

"Hey sis! 

you are probably thinking where am

I right now. Well I'm at work! I

left your dinner there. You just have

to heat it up again!

 

Eat well!"

 

When did he became like this? Is he actually filming a reality show in out house? 

 

I looked around if there are cameras. I must be weird omg. Anyways, I took out the dinner he prepared and ate it. 

 

While eating a notification popped on my phone. It was about the live earlier. I always find time to read comments about my videos and some dm they sent me on twitter and insta, and also watching my crack videos. 

 

Clicking the notification,I was shocked whos message it was from. It was from JYP Ent.?! Omg!

 

"Hii! @thatmakeupgal or known as Miyeah, We saw your live earlier and watched some of your videos in youtube- Skz Bangchan

We often watch your videos for our daily makeup, which were those makeups that were simple,fresh,and natural looking one!- Twice Momo

This is JYP, Park Jin-Young. I am inviting you to come at JYP office, Tomorrow at 8 am, for a job interview. Yes, you read it right, we are hiring you as JYP's Personal Makeup Artist! Pls. Reply your answer if you would like to accept the offer or not. Thank you!

 

-JYP and JYP Idols."

 

Im not dreamin right? ITS A FREAKIN JOB OFFER FROM JYP! OFCOURSE IM IN! 

 

Having a good message from a big company,lit up my mood and made me eat fast. I just wanna sleep already!

 

After Finishing my food, I rested a little, letting the food digest, before doing my night routine and going to sleep.

 ~~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~~

I woke up due to noises from downstairs. I opened my eyes slowly as my hands tried to reach my phone on the side table. Once I reached it, I looked at the time and it was 6 am.

 

Who would be so noisy at the morning? 

 

After doing my morning routine, I went downstairs to see my brother with some..friends I guess. "oh your awake. Sorry if were noisy. This are some NCT members. Mark,Ten, and Jaehyun." He said. I bowed at them before heading towards the kitchen. 

 

While getting the peanut butter from a shelf, I flinched and got shocked at a loud laugh I think that it was from that Mark. 

 

I shook my head before getting the peanut butter and spreading it on a piece of toast I think oppa toasted earlier. This might be the first time you hear me say oppa but i prefer to call him just Johnny. After I got my toast with peanut butter, I decided to join the 4. I could hear them talking in english so, Ill talk in English too.

 

this text means they are talking in english

 

I sat at the sofa while they were all in the floor. "So I was like, Damn this...This people are so High" I believe his name was Ten, said. But boi I can Relate. I nodded at what he said as my attention was diverted to this guy named Jaehyun. "I was shocked by Jisung tho. He grew up so fast" He said. Jisung? I could hear a small laugh and it was from Mark. This boi loves to laugh damn. "Miyeah is so out of place" He said as he pointed me. "yah...Shut up. Im not Out of place okay? I relate to Ten so much!" I crossed my arms and pouted like a kid. They all chuckled. "ah, Jinjja qwiyeoun!(really cute)" Mark said. "dont be fooled, She was born in 97'." Johnny said. I look at him disgustingly. So honest..."you look younger than your age!" 

Praises filled the room making my brother, vomit,fakingly ofcourse. I checked the time and its almost 8. My eyed widen as I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

 

Wearing a white long sleeved polo, tucked in my black skinny jeans with black high heeled leathered boots, I took my small purse and went downstairs. "im going for a JYP job interview. BYE!" I told them while walking towards the kitchen to take a bottled water. "Eosaekhada!(awkward) we are from SM yet your doing a job for JYP" Mark said. "we are not sure if im getting hired tho! Bye" that was the real bye now. I ran outside and ran towards JYP building. Lucky it was close to the cafe i often go at. 

 

JYP HERE I COME!