Prologue

Hate you, Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was ecstatic to hear we're moving back to korea, although I'm not quite happy about the real reason of why we're moving, I'll take it.

 

I have been a part of lots of fandoms, I just can't resist. Then one time, got7's jinyoung has been interacting with us ever since predebut. 

 

When they debuted he confessed he has someone he likes but doesn't know her. Some left and some, like me, listened to his stories. We became an exclusive circle and in order to join us you only have to answer one question with a yes or no. Will you still support jinyoung even if he's married and family of his own?

 

He told us what the girl he likes looks like. I thought she matches with jisoo unnie. My cousin in korea so I sent a picture saying it sounds like my cousin  as a joke, but I never thought I'd receive a private message from the one and only park jinyoung!

 

I could not believe it but he was willing to have a video call and when he did, I amlost died. We talked about my cousin who I'm not really close with due to our gap and distance but I know enough about her from my mom who's very fond of her.

 

I came to like her too, through jinyoung and knowing her personally when we moved back. But when we met I had to be a villain and act as if I'm a sasaeng who can't let my bias have any girl if not me. But that's just an act! I was never a sasaeng on any groups I follow and this guy?! This annoying of a person ac

Please log in to read the full chapter