Good Human

Fated Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Just gonna leave this here for the mood and because it's beautiful ^^

Kyungsoo watched Jongin hastened to him. With every step, the pressure in his chest increased, as if he'd dive into the deep ocean. No, as if he was pulled into the water against his will. He couldn't breathe and the pressure in his chest reached a dangerous level. Was it possible for a lung to implode?

There Jongin stood, hardly one step away. His eyes were as red as they would cry blood at any moment. Kyungsoo felt like he was drowning. Jongin grabbed his wrist and squeezed it tightly. Too tightly. Yet gang leader didn't say a word. Kyungsoo wished Jongin would say something, but he remained silent. His grip, on the other hand, was still as harsh as before.

"You're hurting me," Kyungsoo whispered. Jongin seemed to respond. But not as Kyungsoo had hoped. Instead, Jongin pulled him close just to immediately push him in a different direction. Next thing Kyungsoo knew was how his head slammed against the wall and his wrist still hurt like hell. His right hand began to go numb, but Jongin didn't seem to notice. Jongin approached him. His eyes fixated on Kyungsoo's lips. Just when Kyungsoo thought Jongin couldn't come closer, he felt Jongin's breath on his cheek. Kyungsoo was neither an innocent angel nor naive. He knew what was to come. Yet, Jongin stood frozen. One, two, three, four ... second. How long were they in this awkward position? Kyungsoo had lost track of time because his heart was beating with double speed. His right hand was probably beyond remedy.

"Please, you're hurting me," he repeated. Jongin backed off suddenly as if he had received an electric shock and Kyungsoo was the power source.

At that moment, Jongin's car arrived. The driver got out to open both doors.

"Get in," Jongin demanded. And that was all he had said until they got home. The ride was like a scene from a silent movie. No one had lost a single word. As if someone had pressed pause and their fight had taken a break. However, Jongin's anger didn't decrease a bit, just like Kyungsoo's panic. Jongin forced himself not to worry, yet he couldn't take his eyes from Kyungsoo's wounded wrist. That will certainly leave bruises for days. He wasn't aware of how brutal he had been. He should have known it better. Kyungsoo had a very slim figure, almost fragile. It wouldn’t take much force to hurt such a person.

When they finally got home, Kyungsoo hurried to his room. He wasn't a coward, just reasonable. Well, sometimes he avoided confrontations, but who didn't do that from time to time? Jongin ran after him and with his long legs, he reached Kyungsoo quickly, just before Kyungsoo reached the last two stairs. Jongin reflexively grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist only to let go immediately as Kyungsoo cried in pain.

"What the hell happened earlier?" He finally asked the question which he should have asked for more than 30 minutes ago.

"Woo Bin surprised me. I didn't know what he was about to do." Kyungsoo explained.

"So you thought you should play along?"

"What do you mean 'play along'? I tried to push him away from me." Kyungsoo defended himself.

"It didn't look like you did."

"But I did. And what do you even care?" Kyungsoo couldn't explain why, but he was suddenly angry. Despite the situation he was in, he was an honest man. He didn't like to lie. Actually, he barely lied. He preferred silent than lies. Therefore he hated it when people called him a liar.

"I don't like my property to run around and spread its legs for everyone." Kyungsoo wasn't sure which part of this sentence bothered him more. That he was like an object or an animal that would belong to Jongin or that he was called a .

"We need to get clear about this once for all. I'm not a , and if I'd sleep with the entire city, it's still none of your business. Because you.don't.own.me." Kyungsoo announced. To him, the discussion was finished. He considered himself a rational person who didn't get himself into a pointless debate. No good characteristic for a prospective psychiatrist, he knew that.

"You're not talking to me that way," Jongin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter