The Last Rayan's torture

The Chains of Lilith

Y'all things will get a little violent. Hold on to your chokers :P

 

Hansol – Weeping Woodlands – Shadow Lands

 

Hansol snapped his eyes open as Seungkwan’s broken scream resonated to his eardrums. Trying to move from his current position, the nether did his best to turn to his back. The sight that then greeted him made him blackout. Even in the misty forest the image that he was seeing is as clear as day. There on the ground, lying limp and bloody was the extremely weakened body of Seungkwan. The astral was barely conscious and Hansol in an impulse screamed his name out of worry. Hansol was stunned, Seungkwan was beaten to blue. He was full of bruises and small cuts, and his lips were bloody, probably from coughing out blood. Looking at the astral in front of him, stream of tears started to rush from the nether’s eyes, warming the ashen cheeks of the said man.

 

“Ah Sol-ssi, you’re awake! Just in time to join us.” Seonwoo, or whoever this man maybe greeted with a sinister look as he started to look his way.

 

“Humm, but I’ll play with you a little later. Me and Kwan-ssi are still having loads of fun here.” The man added as he landed another kick on the astrals abdomen whilst looking at the nether.

 

“No! stop! stop hurting him!” Hansol roared at the man with all his strength. Seungkwan wasn’t moving anymore, his eyes were closed and Hansol felt like the whole world turned a darker shade than before.

 

“If you want to torture someone, do it to me instead. Please.” The young nether begged. His tears and snot were mixing but he doesn’t give a damn. To hell is his appearance, what matters most is Seungkwan’s wellbeing. He doesn’t care if he looks like the most pathetic person in earth, he would kneel in front of the man if he had enough strength just to convince him to stop beating the astral.

 

“D-don’t you d-dare n-not fi-finish what you s-started.” Hansol sobbed harder as Seungkwan tried to stop the man from moving his way to the nether. He can barely raise his arms, let alone open his eyes, yet the astral still did his best to protect him.

 

“Of course, of course, I apologize Kwan-ssi. I was distracted for a bit.” The man replied with a sinister grin as he let his gaze fall back to the astral. Hansol screamed with all he can to gain back the demonic man’s attention to him, but the man did not spare him even a glance.

 

A bone crunching punch landed on the astrals face and Hansol only stared at the beaten state of Seunkwan lying on the ground. He couldn’t do anything but cry and watch Seonwoo beating the living daylights out of the astral. He felt useless, like he was the biggest waste of space in the world.

 

“Any last words to your friend over there before I blow your lights out? Not that he won’t follow you in a few moments” Seonwoo amusedly asked, he has the astrals chin in a vice grip, forcing Seungkwan to look at Hansol. The nether was just lying on the ground unmoving, he feels numb from all the emotional torture he was seeing.

 

“Hansol, love gathered us. So, I’m sure love will take us back.” A sweet smile graced the astrals lips. It was the same smile he gave him the first time they met, the same smile when he brought him the bag of glittering bread. It was the same familiar smile that greeted him under the first rays of morning light before this nightmare happened. It was the smile that made Hansol vow to himself to keep the man happy and safe.

 

Yet, he couldn’t keep the promise he made.

 

The realization hit Hansol hard, sudden rush of emotions started to form inside the nether. All of the loathing and sadness, all of the pain and fear, it started to mesh inside Hansol, painting his vision red. The emotions started to bubble, then it bursted out like acid. Hansol felt his body warming up like he is on fire, the ground beneath him subtly shaking. The nether heard something break, but whatever that was, he doesn’t care. The last thing he needs to do right now is to be distracted from broken pottery.

 

“You! How dare you!” Hansol heard Seonwoo breathlessly exclaimed. The man ran besides the riverbank seeming to check something but before doing that he casted a barrier. It was a barrier that separates the nether from Seungkwan. For some strange reason, everything looked clear. In his vision, it looked like just a normal night in a dull forest, no mist, no dark miasma.

 

Even with the knowledge of the barrier being casted, Hansol with his clouded mind, still made his way to the astral. He started punching the barrier screaming the astrals name like a madman. His tears had started to fell once more after looking closely at the unconscious wounded man. With the nether still trying to get through the invisible barrier, Hansol was not able to see Seonwoo dashing his way. In a blink of an eye, Hansol flew a few distance away from the river and landed on his back.

 

“You ruined it! You ruined the crystal balls! How is my love supposed to comeback now!” the man shouted in rage, and Hansol chanced a look at the broken pieces of purple crystal that once encapsulated the energies that was stolen from them.

 

“I will kill you! I will kill you all! I will torture you and make you suffer, then I will feed you two to my love just like how I did thousands of years ago. For I, Seonwoo! The last of the Rayans! The strongest of them all shall seek vengeance and justice!” Seonwoo continued. Hansol watched the man’s form slowly morph into something horrifying, something beastly, something inhuman. Black scales started to grow out of his skin covering most of his body. Then, both of his hands and feet grew in size and developed thin expanses of skin akin to the feet of the water birds that Hansol was so fond of watching when he was young. The man slowly grew a bulbous tail and the once row of human teeth was now replaced with countless blade like fangs. If Hansol was in his normal state of wellbeing, he might have flown out there the moment he saw the man started to change his appearance, but with his muddled head, the nether instead summoned his mace, ready to fight back.

 

With frenzied movements, the demonic figure of Seonwoo dashed its way to the nether. His claws were jutted out, ready to bury in the human skin. Another rush of energy started to fill the nether as his brain was once again filled of thoughts to protect the cataleptic man lying on the ground. He felt his body warm up again. There was fire on his hands, wrapping him comfortably like gloves. He felt powerful, like he can do anything for Seungkwan.

 

At the same moment that the nether felt the warm fire engulf him, a deafening roar under water resonated through the forest.

 

Seonwoo got down to his knees, he carded through his hair frantically. His face was marred with fear.

 

“This is all your fault! Now his enraged!” Seonwoo screamed and launched himself at Hansol.

 

The nether managed to defend himself from the sharp claws of the man. He swung his mace gracefully and landed it on Seonwoo’s abdomen. The demon like man flew a few distance from the pressure that the nether placed on the strike. But Hansol was not completely unscathed, the moment the man was hit with the nether’s mace it flanged its bulbous tail, throwing numerous sharp scales in the process.

 

With small cuts covering his body, the nether flew to the demonized man. Spreading his leathery wings, he realized that they were also in fire. It was something Hansol has never experienced or heard before but he can wonder about it later when he and Seungkwan are safe.

 

Seeing the horrifying view of Seonwoo getting back on his feet, Hansol positioned himself to make another strike. He had no plans of letting the man stand up, he was too enraged at the man for torturing Seungkwan like the astral was just some twisted play toy. The mace landed on Seonwoo’s chest, crushing the man to the ground and burying him a few inches deep.

 

Hansol saw how the man coughed out purple blood, how he can barely stand on his feet. The nether saw how beaten the man is but for Hansol it was not enough. Nothing was enough for what he did to Seungkwan.

 

The nether had a vice grip on his mace, he was still enraged and was not satisfied yet with what he had done to the demonic man. Readying to strike a blow on Seonwoo’s head and end it once and for all, another loud growl was heard. It was the same growl that resonated earlier, the same one that caused the demonic man to scream his lungs out and blame him that it was his fault.

 

In a split second, before the nether can move a muscle, he was flipped violently in the air. Smashing on a ginormous boulder and landing on his back, Hansol momentarily saw splotches of white fill his vision. He felt dizzy from all the pain that the attack caused him. When his vision steadied back, the nether was surprised to see a humongous demon beast flailing out of the water.

 

It looked hideous, slimy and disgusting. It had a long muscular body covered with whatever slippery substance. A pair of webbed limbs and a flat tail. It had pearly black eyes darker than night and a circular mouth full of rows and rows of saw-like teeth. Hansol watched as the demon beast thrashed around, trees were falling and the ground beneath it cracked as it crawls by. The nether was looking for ways on how to safely take Seungkwan out of the barrier and get away from the monster without getting noticed.

 

“My love please calm down! I will find a way to fix this!” Hansol heard the booming voice of Seonwoo trying to appease the beast. The demonized man ran in front of the thrashing monster and kneeled.

 

“This is all your fault! You ruined it all!” The man looked at Hansol with such malice, he bared his fangs and hissed at the nether. Then, in an instance spear end tails popped out of his back and made his way to the unconscious astral. Hansol flew his way as fast as he can to Seungkwan’s direction, shielding the astral from being skewered from Seonwoo’s harpoon tails. The nether was able to safely secure the astral on his arms but he didn’t have enough time to fly out of the way. His left leg was stabbed deeply, and he screamed at the deep gash that was now profusely bleeding and throbbing in pain. The nether unceremoniously landed on the ground due to the immense pain but made sure that he landed on his back to assure that the astral tucked on his chest is not harmed.

 

Unable to move any faster, Hansol placed the astral on the ground and covered him with his body as the mouth of the giant demon beast swiftly made its way to them. He doesn’t care if he dies at this moment, he’d rather die protecting the man he cherishes than watch him get killed instead.

 

Closing his eyes, the nether let a few tears drop. He will let the tears fall until the pain kills him. He will let it be because he was mourning the fact that he was not able to spend more time with the astral beneath him.

 

As the nether awaits the searing pain to come, the monster roared loudly once again. Hansol clamped his eyes a little tighter expecting the pain to come any moment by now but it didn’t.

 

Astounded, the nether opened his eyes. There, fighting the demon beast was the rest of their friends and his hyung. They looked distressed and relieved at the same time, especially his Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung.

 

Jisoo swiftly descended to them once he successfully chopped a few of the spear-like tail of Seonwoo leaving the man to Minghao and Junhui.

 

“Put this on your wound, it will sting but it will disinfect it.” The older astral commanded as he handed the younger nether a bottle.

 

“Please take care of Seungkwan first, he needs it more than I do. Please.” Hansol begged as he let the tears flow out of him.

 

“I will Hansol, just please put that on your wound please.” And Hansol only nodded as he watched Jisoo heal the heavily wounded astral in front of him. The older kept pouring the younger astrals wounds with the same liquid that Jisoo gave him. Seungkwan even on his unconscious state was still hissing from pain. It broke the nether’s heart to a thousand pieces just hearing the man moan in displeasure. In the background, he can still hear the others fighting the demon beast but as Jisoo started to now heal him. The comforting feeling started to lull him to sleep.

 

 

Facts about the Fic:

 

  • Demonizing a human – a human can turn into a demon in many ways. One, is by exposing oneself in dark miasma. Another way, is by a high demon casting a spell to the said human thus turning the human into a demon as well. Seonwoo, the last Rayan, was demonized by his demon lover by using this the said two methods.

 

 

Seungkwannie my sweetest hallabong I'm sooooooo sorry I swear I have nothing againts you baby tangerine. I just need to do this for the fic, please understand me.

 

Y'all if you think I was done torturing VerKwan, you guessed it wrong.

Just wanna tell you guys that by next year(which is like tomorrow :D) I'll be back to my regular schedule which is updating twice a month. The Christmas holidays is done so it's back to school. I haven't really mentioned this, but I'm actually a teacher lol.

 

Anyways, tell me what you think about this update. If you see something wrong please tell me. I haven't really proofread this thoroughly since I still need to help with tonights foooooooooodddddd.. bye and have a nice day. Don't play with fire crackers!