2u

eyes closed | rosé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaeyoung  x  jungkook

“yah, jeon jungkook why are you being all gloomy like that huh?”

jungkook who sat comfortably on the couch with phone on his hand, looked up and found jimin standing in front of him.

“nah, i’m okay, hyung.” he answered. “just a little tired i think.”

hoseok who’s sitting not far from him scoffed. “no need to lie, jeon. just admit that it’s because of chaeyoung.” he bluntly said and laughed seeing the maknae’s reaction.

“why? you guys had a fight?” jimin asked as he sat beside the youngest.

jungkook sighed while eyeing his phone on his phone and he pouted. “i miss her so much.”

jimin gave him a ‘that’s it? seriously?!’ look.

“she promised me to come back early from japan to celebrate our anniversary today and even said that she’ll attend our concert, but up until now i never receive any calls from her. she just messaged me this morning, saying that the group still have something to do in japan and she didn’t know if she could make it for our date later.” he finished his rant about his beloved girlfriend with a pout.

if only chaeyoung was here right now, she’d say that he’s being such a cute bunny and then kissed his pouty lips, but sadly she’s not there and just the guys who’s getting cringe because of it.

he unknowingly smiled at the thought.

jimin gave him a confused look. “you were whining and ranting earlier and now you suddenly smiling? i seriously don’t understand how your brain works, jeon.” he said and walked away.

jungkook let out another sigh as he watched the older left. he checked his phone once again and when there’s no call or message from chaeyoung, he decided to sleep while waiting for the concert to begin.

*

“after this will be our individual stages..” namjoon announced to the crowd of fans around the stadium. “whose stage you guys excited for?”

the fans answered the leader’s question by shouting each members’ names.

“okay okay, i heard you guys.” namjoon laughed then turned to the youngest who stood next to him with a bottle of water on his hand. “so, jungkook, what song will you perform for your solo stage?”

“umm..” he pretended to think before answering. “i’ll do a cover song and play instrument. but for the song’s title and the instrument i’m going to play is a secret for our fans to find out later.” he said and showed his bunny smile to the fans who cheered on him loudly.

“oooh, we’re getting excited to hear it soon.” the leader . “now, we don’t want to keep our dearest army to wait any longer right? i know you guys are curious to what the members would perform later. get ready guys!!” the fans cheered and it made all of them smiled.

the lights suddenly turned off and it was pitch dark on the stage. the fans kept cheering their name while waiting for their next performance. not long after, the lights and revealed jin as the fans’ cheer getting louder.

the order for their solo stage was from the oldest member to the youngest and it meant that jungkook would be the last to perform. he waited at the dressing room and sometimes practicing for his song. soon later, one of the crew informed him that it’s about his time to be on the stage.

after taehyung’s set finished, the lights once again turned off as the crew prepared for the instrument that jungkook will be playing which was a piano. the fans cheered loudly once they could see the maknae already on the stage, but soon it died down as jungkook started playing the piano.

No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya, oh no
With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep

jungkook took a glance at the crowd who’s now swinging their lightstick and matching with the melody.

When it comes to you, there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls, and intertwine
When it comes to you, don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you, comes to you

Cupid ain't a lie
Arrow got your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter