sing me a song?

eyes closed | rosé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaeyoung  x  yoongi

it was almost 10 in the evening when yoongi opened the door of his apartment and walked inside, only to be greeted with a dark and empty living room. he went straight to the kitchen, turn the light on and grab some water. he then walked to his bedroom.

a smile crept onto his handsome face when he heard a faint singing voice from inside his bathroom.

she's home already.

not long after, the shower slowly turned off and the bathroom’s door about to open.

the girl who just wrapped her slim body in a towel gasped in suprise when she saw yoongi standing on the bedroom door. she smiled at him as he approached her with a smile on his face too.

“you’re home already.” she whispered.

“and so are you.” he replied, closing the distance between them as he cupped her cheeks and leaned to capture her lips lovingly. they shared a kiss for a minute before yoongi break it and hugged her. “i miss you, chae.”

she sighed in relief as she hugged him back. “i miss you sooo much too, oppa.”

silence engulfed both of them as they enjoyed each other’s presence. yoongi's face buried into the crook of her bare neck, inhaling deeply her freshly showered scent. chaeyoung’s giggle broke the silence when he suddenly gave her neck some playful kisses.

“yaah, stop it oppa.” she giggled as she tried to push his body. “let me change my clothes first. and you should take a shower too oppa. you smell.”

yoongi stopped and peeled himself off of her body. he lifted an eyebrow when he saw her playfully sticking her tongue out at him. he chuckled at her then went into the bathroom. “i’ll be quick.”

when yoongi said that he’d be quick, he’s right because not until ten minutes later, he stepped outside his bathroom all freshened up, wearing a black short along with plain white shirt. he instantly smiled when he saw his girlfriend who’s busy drying her hair with a small towel.

“let me help you with that.”

chaeyoung stopped and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter