first kiss

eyes closed | rosé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaeyoung  x  chanyeol

it’s been almost six months since chanyeol—one of the popular band in his highschool’s member—and chaeyoung who was a sweet and innocent girl started dating. chanyeol was popular with his playboy image, while chaeyoung often called by the church girl because she joined the church’s choir and she’s just too innocent. none of their friends would expect for those two people with a very different personality would end up together.

but like what others said, opposites attract most.

*

the first time they met each other was when summer and chanyeol was being forced to go to the church by his family. there he met chaeyoung who happened to join the church’s choir. he couldn’t help but mesmerized by her honey like voice when she’s singing. their first introduction was after the mass when chanyeol’s father met with his bestfriend who’s chaeyoung’s father.

“hey, i’m chanyeol.” he said as he reached out his hand. “you have a nice voice there.”

chaeyoung blushed and shook chanyeol’s hand. “thank you. btw, i’m chaeyoung.”

from there, they started being friends. when chaeyoung realized that he’s the popular yet playboy chanyeol, she decided to not show their friendship at school when the school already started. but chanyeol did the otherwise, since he suddenly put his arm around chaeyoung’s neck when she’s walking at the corridor and the action of course gained so many attention as all of the students there looking at them with wide eyes—like they couldn’t believe with what they saw—and started whispering with each other. that made chaeyoung sighed.

“what happened, chae?”

“i just hate it when people staring at me like that..” chaeyoung said and pouted. “..and it’s all because of you, mr popular.”

and chanyeol just laughed at his bestfriend’s statement, not really minding other students who still staring at them.

they being friends for about a year, until chanyeol suddenly told her that he’d play the piano for the choir the next sunday. throughout their friendship, chanyeol was still the same—the one who often chose to spend the sunday with her bandmates, instead of going to the church. so when he told her the news, chaeyoung couldn’t believe it at first.

“you’re joking, right?”

chanyeol frowned. “yah, is it that hard to believe that i’ll play piano for the choir?”

being the sensitive one, chaeyoung felt bad when she saw the frown on chanyeol’s face. “i-i’m sorry, chanyeol-ah. t-that’s not what i mean. i’m just a little bit surprise at the news.”

“hey, chae, i’m just joking there. no need to feel bad. besides, i’d be surprised too if i were you.” chanyeol said.

*

it’s sunday and like what chanyeol said, he played the piano and chaeyoung singing with the choir. chanyeol might already perform so many times with his band in front of so many people, but performing with the church’s choir felt different. believe it or not,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter