Updates (July 24th)

 ⟨ OUTSIDER : 아웃사이더 ⟩   DEBUT LYRICS RELEASED! ON HOLD! CHECK AUTHORS THOUGHTS.

Sunday, June 2nd

Hello everyone! First off, I would like to thank everyone who has applied and everyone who is planning on applying! It really means a lot to me that anyone would want to apply to this story as it's something I have been wanting to make for a while! Anyway, I am writing this update to let you guys know that I will be setting a deadline for the story soon. I originally wanted to wait until I had a few more submitted applications, but as I will be pretty free from now onward, I think I will be setting it sooner rather than later. So, this is just a heads up that that I will most likely be setting it for sometime towards the mid or end of June (possibly sooner but that seems unlikely)! Thanks again to anyone who has shown an interest in the story!

 

Sunday, June 9th
Hello there everyone! I am just writing this update to let you know that I am setting the deadline for June 23rd! I may extend it beyond that when the time comes but to be honest I just really want to get stuck into this story, so I'm not too sure if I will!

 

Monday, July 8th
Hey guys! I was working on the member reveals and just had a quick question for you guys. Would you like each member of Outsider to have a member colour? I am a massive of the idea of representative colours but I'm not sure if you guys would like it.

 

On another note, the member reveals should be out soon! Thank you so much to everyone who has applied. Even if your character is not selected, I will do my best to include them in the story in one way or another!

 

Monday, July 24th
Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of any type of update. I have been having some personal health problems that are getting sorted. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and currently working towards releasing the first chapter! I will be posting small updates in the author's thoughts section every now and again so be sure to keep an eye out for those.