Twenty nine.

Concealed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the first to arrive, Sehun shared a hand shake with the Alphas due to Kai's constant growling by his side and was only allowed to hug Baekhyun since he was also an Omega, not a threat to his Alpha.  Next Wooyong showed up with his fiancee, Irene shrieked and jump to hug Sehun, promptly Ignoring Kai's growls, she turned to give the alpha an unimpressed look before shaking her head slightly. "Growl as much as you want but I am going to hug Sehun whenever I feel like, he's my friend and also my brother in law, get use to it." she then turned to face Sehun who was trying to muffle the laughter threatening to burst out of him.  "I see you're still the same." "Of course I am" she grinned, leaning to kiss Sehun's cheek before she moved to stand next to her fiance. His Mom came next, and Sehun was surprised to see her together with Kai's mom, both women giggling over something they were taking about when Sehun opened the door. "Mom! Mother!" He smiled at the two as Kai's Mom hugged him first. "So glad you could make it, both of you." He had asked Kai to invite his family as well, but never in a million years did he think Kim Hyoyeon and Kang Seulgi would show up together as friends again. "I wouldn't miss it" Hyoyeon said running her hand down his back for a few seconds before she pulled back and allowed his Mom to hug him as well. Kai growled and when Sehun's Mom looked over his shoulders, the warlocks quickly put a hand over his mouth. "Oh my God, I am so sorry I didn't mean to–" his voice was muffled by his hand. Chucking with a hint of amusement in her tone, Seulgi pulled back but not before kissing Sehun's cheek. "I get you're protective of your mate, it's normal, no need to be embarrassed about it" she said moving to hug Kai as well. Sehun smiled at the two and his smiled grew when Kai hugged Seulgi back, this was the first time he's ever seen the two exchanged hugs and it brought a pleasant feeling in his chest. "Thank you for coming" Kai said. "Really glad you made it." "I wouldn't miss it" she said the exact same words her friend had said. "And so glad to–" he pulled back and gesture between his Mom and Sehun's mother. "See you two as friends again." Sehun's Mom grinned, turning slightly to look at her friend who also has a wide smile on her face. "Well hostility had taken a lot on us, it's was time to bury old hatches." Seulgi said eyes dimmed, the smile slipping away and her expression suddenly turned sad– guilty. "I am sorry, I had no idea that it was my fault your dad– I had no idea Tiffany would go to that demon and out your father, I didn't–" "Seulgi please" Hyoyeon said coming to stand next to her friend, she placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently. "It's okay, you didn't know. I was foolish enough to think you did it on purpose. I've forgiven you haven't I?" Seulgi nodded. "That, You did, with such a massive heart." Sehun didn't need to ask to understand what was going on, Kai's Dad died because his mom had told another friend about his ability to help and the woman had contacted another demon which was how the demons knew where Kai's dad was and the king sent his subjects to get his son, Kai's mom thought Seulgi had done it on purpose and now that she understood it wasn't the case, everything had been out and they're good again. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Mrs Oh" Kai said and he smiled warmly at his mother inlaw. "I am mother for you brat" she said and Kai saluted mouthing 'Noted' and they all laughed, finally the foul mood dissipated. Next; Taeyeon, Jiyong, Jiyeon, Taehyung and Yoongi showed up at same time, Sehun greeted Taeyeon and Taehyung with a hug, and Jiyong and Yoongi with a hand shake, then he crouched to pick Jiyeon up and drop kisses all over the boy's face. "look at you my little sweet pea" a kiss. "Growing taller each day huh?" Another kiss. "Uncle Sehun had missed you." another and Jiyeon burst into a fit of cute giggles. "Missed you too my favorite uncle." He said giving Sehun's face his few share of kisses. Taehyung gasped dramatically. "You little–" he caught himself before he could finish the sentence. "I thought you said I was the favorite uncle two days ago?" Jiyeon turned to acknowledge his uncle with a shrug. "I've changed my mind. Uncle Sehun is my favorite now and always." The all laughed and Sehun kissed the boy one more time before leading the way into their apartment. "I've made you a friend" he told the boy. Jiyeon's eyes sparkled. "Really?" Sehun hummed. "Yup, he's also a warlock just like you and he's around your age, just a little younger. Want to meet him?" "Yes, yes I want to meet him" he said cheerfully. "Where is he? I haven't seen him around" Seulgi said, catching up on their conversation. "He's in training but I will get him now" Kai said already walking towards the game room, where Lufan had been practicing little magic for a few hours. The boy had spent the night at their house, Kai keeping his promise by teaching the boy how to control his magic. "Gamma!" Lufan shrieked, running towards Seulgi. Seulgi grinned, opening her arms to catch her grandson. "Oh my little Cherub" she picked him off the floor and held him closely to her chest. "missed you." Lufan buried his nose in her neck. "Missed you too" he mumbled. "Lufan, someone wants to meet you" Sehun said and he could feel Jiyeon's enthusiasm as he held the boy.  Lufan lifted his head off Seulgi's shoulder to look at his uncle, his eyes instantly lit up at the sight of another boy. "Hi, I am Lufan." the boy said with a wave and a huge grin. Jiyeon grinned back, wiggling slightly in Sehun's arms, Sehun got what the boy wanted and slowly drop him to stand on his feet. Seulgi did the same, placing her grandson on his feet as well.  "Hello, i am Jiyeon." Jiyeon extended his tiny arm and not even a half second have passed, Lufan had took the offered hand, giving it a childish but very sincere shake.  "I've heard so much about you from Uncle Sehun." Lufan said. Watching the pups with a smile, Sehun turned around before he pulled Kai to help him set the table. A few minutes later, they're all seated on the dining, Kai used magic to conjure more chairs and it seemed everyone was hungry because almost instantly they all started eating. "Oh God, this is so good" Jiyong said, mouth full of lasagna  "Never knew you're so good at cooking Sehun." I'm taking extra home, if you don't mind.” he added making Sehun smile. “Of course, you can take leftovers if you want, there's plenty please help yourselves. Thank you all for coming it was nice to have you all here" "I helped too" Kai said and Sehun rolled his eyes fondly. "Yeah you did help with distracting me while I cooked." Everyone laughed and Kai made a face, then his expression turned mischievous probably at the thought of almost bending  Sehun over the kitchen counter while he was cooking, according to the Alpha Sehun looked y in kitty apron and the only thing that stopped Kai from taking him right there and then was because Lufan was in the house and in one of the rooms on the ground floor. The dinner went on for another hour, filled with love and laughter. The food was gone in a matter of minutes and Kai did the pleasure of summoning wine for the adults and Apple juice for Sehun and the kids. A moment later, the pups excused themselves to go play and give the adult some space. Taking a sip of his drink, Sehun placed the glass down and turned to face his family. "guys, there's something we have to tell you." Everyone turned to give Sehun their undivided attention and Kai who was sitting beside Sehun gave the Omega's hand an encouraging squeeze.
"As you know Kai and I have mated" he started looking at his Mom, then to his brothers. "But before he did we had a talk and i believed it's my decision to make, Kai is not just my imprinted mate but also my true mate–" "Oh Sehun I had no idea" his Mom said, reaching to hold his hand with a smile. Sehun nodded." And you know it's hard for someone to find their true mate, which was I why I decided to live with Kai for eternity" he took a deep breath before he continued. "I became immortal just like my mate." His mom's eyes widen and Sehun could hear his bothers gasped. "Immortal? Sehun that's a long time." his mom said. "I know mom, Kai gave me a choice but I chose to be with him forever, I love him so much and I can't imagine how he'll live for the rest of his life when I am gone, it will be cruel for him." The table was silent for a long moment as everyone took in the information. Then Kris spoke. "You really chose it don't you?" He asked and Sehun nodded. Kris smiled. "It's okay Sehun, you did what makes you happy and no one will question you for that. I am fine with it as long as it's what you wanted." "It is, I know it will hurt to watch my loved ones grow old and die, while I remain the same but loving Kai has become a part or me I don't think I can survive without him and even if it will hurt to see you all go, i really want to be with my mate." he finished eyes darting from his Mom to his brothers. Seulgi let out a deep breath, bringing her other hand to hold Sehun's. "You're an adult and you have the right to decide what you wanted, I am happy as long as you are Sehun, I've been a bad parent and I've sworn never to go that path again. So yes, I am okay with your decision even if I don't have to like it." Sehun smiled. "Thanks mom" he then turned to Wooyong expectantly. "I am okay with it" his brother said with a smile. He turned to Yoongi, the Alpha meant a lot to him, he's a brother, a family to him. Yoongi gave a startle noise when he realized Sehun was waiting for him to say something, but quickly caught himself and nodded. "Whatever makes you happy kid." He smiled and Sehun smiled back. "All right, there's another thing we have to say" Kai piped in, leaning slightly in his seat. "Oh yeah?" Baekhyun said with a smirk like he knew what Kai was about to say. "Should I do the honor or?" The alpha asked, looking at Sehun. Sehun nodded. "We're going to be come parents" he said with a huge grin on his face. "I knew it" Baekhyun raised a hand and pointed to Sehun's direction. "What? You're pregnant?" Kai's mom asked, her expression between confusion and happiness. "Yes, he's three weeks along." "Oh my God this is amazing" Hyoyeon said with so much happiness that even a little child could tell it was genuine. "I am so happy for you two, congratulations."Seulgi said with same wide grin as Hyoyeon's Taehyung stood from his seat and hugged his brother. "Congratulations hyung," he then moved to hug Sehun too. "I am so happy for you guys." Words of congratulatory flooded with happy expression on everyone faces."I am going to become a grandma." Hyoyeon said as though she couldn't believe this was happening. "Yes mom and we're getting married in two months time." Kai said and his mom placed both hands on her chest as if her heart was about to explode. "Seriously? I can't take it anymore" Hyoyeon said dramatically, making all of them to laugh one more. "Congratulations you two, no one deserves this more than you guys,” Taeyeon said with a huge grin of her own as she hugged them both. “jiyeon will be thrilled when I tell him he’ll have a little cousin to play with.” He couldn’t help but smile just as brightly. The thought of his favorite little sorcerer and his pup playing together was too cute. "Today is the best day of my life." Seulgi exclaimed, standing from her seat. "I am having another Grandchild, and my son is proposed." she said striding to where Sehun was and pulled her son into her arms for a long motherly hug. "I am really happy for you son." her eyes landed on Kai. "Both of you."  "Mom not just me but another son of yours is getting married too." Sehun said and his Mom pulled back to look at him. "Who is getting married? Wooyong ?" She asked turning to her sons. "You've already known about Wooyong's marriage." Kris said, grinning at his mom. "I am getting married Mom. In a few days" he said. Seulgi moved away from Sehun and took her seat next to her eldest son. "You're getting married? In a few days?" She asked and he nodded. "I don't understand, how– i mean when did you decide on this?" She didn't sound judgemental, just genuinely curious. "Chanyeol asked me to marry him the day I told him about Lufan, he wants to have legal rights on him and wants us to raise him together as our son." "Oh" his mom made another happy face, turning slightly to smile at Chanyeol who was now blushing with Baekhyun poking his side with a teasing smile before turning her attention back to Kris. "i am so happy to hear that. But how are we supposed to plan a wedding in such short period of time?" She then looked over to Chanyeol again, then to Baekhyun. "We're not having a wedding– just a court marriage, we'll get the certificate and that's it." "But why?" Sehun asked, not understanding why his brother would want that. "We're having lots of weddings lately, I am the eldest, I don't need the attention brother, your wedding is coming up in a few months. I want you to have the best." "Oh hyung!" Sehun said voice laced with emotions. "You don't have to give up on a proper wedding for me, i–" "I've already made the arrangements, it's okay really. I secretly prefer to have a quiet wedding. I promise it's alright." Kris said with a reassuring smile. "Are you planning on mating?" Seulgi asked, her eyes now on Kris. "Yes, we have planned on doing so on our wedding night." "But–" his Mom looked unsure as she glanced at Baekhyun once again. "What about him?" "He's going to create a mating bond with baek during his next heat which according to Chan will be in 6 weeks time." "Is he going to marry him too?" Hyoyeon asked, curiously looking at Chanyeol. Kris chuckled, he kind of understood this was new to most people and if he's going to be honest it's new for him too but he's willing to share his man If that will make Chanyeol happy. "No he's not, he can only marry one of us. And Chan really did want to make Lufan his son." "Oh" Hyoyeon nodded, leaning back in her seat. "I don't have a problem with only being Chanyeol's mate, mating is also a huge thing and some consider it as marriage. Not all mated couples put a ring to it and not all married couples but a mark to their union. And I am certain if it's legal Chanyeol will marry two people at time but since it's not I am totally fine with being just his mate. Kris deserve him more than I do. He was generous enough to let me share his boyfriend which I am certain not anyone can do that, not even the people sitting on this table." Baekhyun spoke in an unusual calm voice and they all turned to look at him, he giggled at the attention he's getting, shaking his head slightly. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" "Because you're truly a sensible person" Jiyong said thoughtfully. "Of course he's sens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter