CHTSHT

. . . . . STATICE 💥 apply open !

do you have what it takes?

💥

background on statice !

the girls debut in autumn of 2016, exact date to be announced later, with the name statice ; a flower that symbolizes remembrance and success. they were given this name in hopes of being a group worthy enough to be remembered by the public for many years to come.

their concept as a whole can be seen in pristin, somewhat funky, playful girl crush kind of theme.
they can be thought of as nct's sister group, but maybe not, depends on what you perceive, really. but yes! expect collabs and a lot of mention of the boys just because i am an nctzen (who also rlly misses ot7 dream, brb crying).

as for the self-producing part, i won't go into details now and you don't have to put it into your app (but if you want to, by all means go ahead!). i'll just state here that dance line (the main and lead dancers) work together with their dance teacher for choreographies, lead vocalists produce songs with their official producer (with the occassional help from the mains) and the rap line are in charge of writing the lyrics for all songs, also alongside said producer.

considering that they are indeed a group under sm, for the members born in 1997 and earlier, it's plausible for them to have gone under the knife. it isn't necessary for the members to have plastic surgery, i'm just saying it's totally normal! and it's fine for non-visual members to pull off looking like visuals too, i meAn,, have y'all seen sm's kids,,

also considering that they are under sm, keep in mind that all the girls are more than likely to be good dancers, not just those who are part of the dance line. statice will have complex choreo and they wouldn't exactly afford to have a black hole in dancing.

basics !

alrighty, on to the simpler things.

no race-bending, please. ages are according to the plotlines (this is to ensure a fair division among age groups to make it easier for the subunits' formation). faceclaims can be anyone (except sm artists), preferably idols! and don't let your fc stray too far away from your character's age, pls. strictly no underaged faceclaims for adult characters.
for ethnicity, sm is diverse as heck, so by all means go for biracial and non-korean members! but it's a must for them to be full asian or half-korean.

for personality, just give me a good description and you're good to go! doesn't need to be lengthy or precise in the amount of goods and bads, personalities are unique and your characters are too.
for background, sob stories are cool with me. as long as the history of her life is realistic, it's fine!

for love interests, all ualities and dynamics are welcome! except underaged fc/adult li that is (or vice versa). love interests are not compulsory! but super fun and can make the story more enjoyable for me to write because i am: a sap.

lastly, it's likely that sm gives each of the girls personas (siri play persona by kim namjoon) aka idol images! for reference, sm gave renjun the persona as an "innocent guy" when he's really one step away from strangling most of nct. it could be as close or as far from your charac's real personality as possible. like i mentioned in sky's blurb, she was given the persona of a tough chic but she's actually a softhearted goof.

o yes please include in the "training history" section whether your character happens to be a former smrookie prior to debut! 

others !

now, the trickier part. well it's not really tricky, just a bit eh for me to explain because i'm not !! good !! at explaining!!

but n e ways. as you can see, i might have gone overboard with the plotlines. for each plotline there is a basic story that you must follow and there is no set timeframe for the story to take place (preferably starting in late 2017). you are allowed to twist and play with your character's story as much as you'd like, so long that you don't entirely divert from the basic story. please, blow my mind away with creative stories!

also, some of the plotlines have stories that may or may not lead to a character's departure from the group. and as we may have seen, once someone leaves sm, they don't come back. (unlike wonder girls, sob) of course we wouldn't like that to happen, because #staticeot9forlife amirite? so it's up to you to come up with a storyline that somehow someway, will make her stay with statice.
omg not only am i making you guys apply, i'm turning you into authors-

ok final part! love interests are not compulsory mhm yes, except for plotline 003. for her, a love interest is a must-have. for plotline 002, she doesn't need to have one! even if she turns out to be pregnant, maybe the daddy was a one-night stand. get the gist? for the other plotlines, yes love or no love is fine with me. (yes tho pls)

password !

now! the password. or code word, as i put in the app. it's not exactly something special that i hid in this cheatsheet or anything, i just want you guys to give me recommendations on a group greeting. keep in mind of the meaning behind statice!

neo points !

faceclaims i'd like to see include exid's jeonghwa, twice, itzy, weki meki, pristin, ex-ioi (chaeyeon !! somi !!), iz*one (yujin !!)

love interests i'd like to see include bts, seventeen, ex-wanna one, pd101 season 2, and ofc nct !!!!!

including sky in your app.

apps that will tickle my aesthetickle.

having characters the same age as your faceclaim (is that weird..?)

taken !

itzy's yeji as a faceclaim.

pristin's rena as a talent twin.

💥