PLTLN

. . . . . STATICE 💥 apply open !

meet the ladies of statice!

💥
icon

< 001 >

LEADER,

main RAPPER

95-96 liner. Maybe she was born to be the leader, maybe she's the last person who fits the job.

What happens when this leader, most often put on a pedestal by her members, is offered a solo career?

Why waste her rapping skills on a girl group from SM, right?

 

bonus if she was once an underground rapper, shocking everyone when she debuted under sm who's known for not having solid rappers prior to nct.

icon

< 002 >

MAIN DANCER,

VOCALIST

96-97 liner. Sure, members and fans alike have dubbed her as the "mother" of the group, but what happens when that turns into a reality?

Two lines on a pregnancy test sends her into the dilemma of a lifetime. What's an idol to do?

 

bonus if the father of her child is a well-known celebrity!

also the outcome of this plotline can be as heavy and dark as you'd like, or she's not actually pregnant and her symptoms are actually due to an underlying illness,,, up to you!

icon

< 003 >

LEAD VOCALIST

97 liner. Being friends with the boys born in 1997 is sure fun, but it's not so fun when a group hangout turns into a "date", or at least that's what Dispatch says. To make things worse, the boy she's gossiped with is from a rivalling company.

What do the public say? What does the company say?

More importantly, what does her real boyfriend say?

 

bonus if her real boyfriend is from nct! (coughjaehyuncough)

 
icon

<004 >

MAIN VOCALIST

98-99 liner. It isn't a secret that not all idols can get along with each other, and she isn't excluded. She's had beef with a certain idol (not necessarily someone from SM) for as long as she could remember.

Maybe they were childhood friends, maybe they dated once, maybe they were rivals in school. Point is, she hates their guts.

SM doesn't know that, however, and sets her up for a collaboration with that idol she hates so much. Since murder is illegal, what else can she do?

 

bonus if she normally has a sweet, sunshine-like personality with everyone else, but is obviously bitter towards this particular person. 

icon

< 005 >

MAIN RAPPER,

centre

Meet the face of the group: Sky. A 00 liner, former SM rookie, tall girl with a tough chic persona but actually owns a crackhead personality.

Similar to Mark Lee, Sky is the golden girl, most often placed centre among Statice. The public initially did not have any objections as they fully agree that Sky's talented enough to deserve the spotlight she receives, until they uncover a past secret.

Sky, SM's presumed favourite, was once an SM anti.

icon

< 006 >

VOCALIST,

VISUAL

99-00 liner. Most groups would have the "unnecessary" member, sometimes called "The Useless Visual" where said member is often ridiculed for being the least talented, and that title goes to her in Statice. When really, she has a sweet voice to listen to and is good enough of a dancer to be in the dance line.

She's just underestimated and misunderstood. What can she do to fix it? Maybe she starts acting to draw more attention to herself, maybe she starts her own Youtube channel, who knows?

 

bonus if she's a 99 liner and people start comparing her to mark, aka sm's golden boy. super bonus if they're best friends and their friendship (or romance??) is troubled due to the comparisons.

 
icon

< 007 >

main vocalist,

lead dancer

00 liner. (Maybe) Sky's bestest friend. Unlike Sky who gets to shine, however, this girl is often left in the shadows. The underrated member, if you must.

When the time comes that she finally steps into the spotlight, however, it's not for the reasons she would like.

Her name makes headlines. Her photos are everywhere. She's the talk of the town.

Why? Because a secret of hers has been leaked, even before the girls of Statice knew about it.

Maybe even before she knew about it.

 

the secret that she hadn't told the girls could be like she's the relative of a controversial celebrity, or if it's a secret that she herself didn't know, it could be that a family member of hers had done something bad and she had to find out through the news.

bonus if it's a dirty secret, potentially ruining the rest of her career.

icon

< 008 >

LEAD DANCER,

LEAD VOCALIST

01-02 liner. Free plotline! Maybe she's just the sweetheart who gives her sisters emotional support, or maybe she's the one dealing with the worst of them all.

 

bonus if she's biracial or a foreigner! whether of a different nationality than korean or a korean who grew up overseas. ^^

icon

< 009 >

MAIN dancer,

rapper

02-03 liner. Having debuted at such a young age was once her pride and glory, now she's starting to have doubts about her entire life.

When she sustains an injury that puts her on hiatus from the idol world, the longer she's away from it, the more she realises that she might be done with chasing her dreams.

She's one step away from resigning as the idol that she is now. Does she really quit or does she remember why she chased after her dreams in the first place?

 

by that last part, i mean that maybe she started dancing because a loved one told her how much they loved to watch her dance and told her to become a dancer and make them proud even when they're no longer around.. or something.

bonus if she's a born and raised korean from the countryside!

 
 
💥