WGM

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

                At SHINee's dorm, the WGM staff rings the bell and quickly place the mail at the door. Onew gets the mail

"I wonder why there are some cameras around here", the members look around their house and found cameras installed and also a few cameramen

'Please tell us the show you are filming"

                Taemin found a box and gets the mail inside the decorated box.

"It's from WGM"

"MWO!?"

                All look to each other.

"Who is still not married?"

                Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun look at each other.

"Who do you think is next?"

"I think its Onew hyung, since he is aging. I think he has to look for a partner", Taemin said and he received a smack from Onew

"Let's just open and read the letter"

"Dear Minho,

 

                You were been chosen to be the next HUSBAND of the show. Meet your wife at the ___________ University Library, 5 o'clock. Hints she gives were 'Hot and ert Sleeper'"

 
"I was surprised by the hint saying ert Sleeper, is she really that ert?"

                SHINee laughs and calms themselves.

"You're wife must be a y icon, just by hearing HOT"

"Let's search for someone who is y"

                They all browse in their phones about the mysterious wife. But then...

"Sam Ae Rin...", the members stop and look at the maknae, "It's Sam Ae Rin of ONE"

                They all gather at him and look at his phone.

"I use the hint ert Sleeper and her name shows on the top list. I think her HOT hint is a Season, Summer"

"She is pretty..."

"Her birthday was just a week ago, you should celebrate it with her again"

"Ne, that' right., she'll surely like it"

"What can you say about Ae Rin when you saw her picture?"

"She's pretty and I'm nervous to see her. I hope that she'll like me back"

                Minho prepares himself even though there is still one hour before the meet up.

                 Before going to University, he decided to buy a cake for his wife to celebrate her birthday again. Meanwhile, Ae Rin received a letter from the staff.

"Dear Ae Rin,

                You are going to meet your husband today. Meet him at the University Library at 5 The hint is Sparkling and Athletic"

"Is the recording starts now?"

"Ne", PD

"OH!? I'm not informed! What to do!?"

                Ae Rin thinks about what she could do.

"I think I should give him a gift. If he's athletic then I should buy him sportswear. I don't know his foot size. I'll ask my fans in SNS"

                She took out her phone and asks her fans on who they think is the idol behind the hint, but she never mentions that it is her husband. She scrolls down every sec and...

"I wanted to thank my fans for helping me."

                She runs to the mall, at the sportswear stall.

"Excuse me; do you have size 8 of this?"

"Ne, please wait and I'll get it for you"

                While the personnel is getting the size 8 nike shoes, Ae Rin roams around and look for couple sweatshirts and shorts for them.

"Am I too early to purchase couple things for us?", she took the black for Minho and white for her. The personnel came and Ae Rin checks it out. They head to the cashier to pay, "Are you ONE's fan?"

"Ne"

"You must be Seojae unnie's fan, just by looking at your bracelet."

"Ne, I'm her fan"

"But, she is already married to Song Joong Ki, what can you say?"

"I'm jealous but at the same time happy for her."

"How old are you?"

"27 years old, Ms. Sam Ae Rin"

"Wow, unnie's charisma is no joke!"

                Ae Rin pays and heads to the Library.

"I hope oppa brought some food, like cake. I should be eating a slice of cake now"

                Ae Rin kills her time by reading her notes. Later on, she heard a noise outside and sees a light from the glass window.

"He must be here", she stands up and waits for her husband to come in.

"Annyeong haseyo"

"annyeong haseyo"

                They bow and sit, facing each other.

"You are really pretty in person, are you wearing makeup?"

"A little, just powder and lip balm."

"My fans are correct, it's SHINee's Minho. Well, I agree with it since Sparkling has something to do with SHINee and the Athletic, Minho sunbaenim is good at sports"

"All I can say is she is pretty, that's why she is popular among boys. I often hear her name on some boys in the company along with.... Seojae and.. Min Na... I always see her at the company too. Taemin said that she is practicing a collaboration with Kai"

"Sam Ae Rin, right?"

"Ne, how did you know my name?"

"I asked help from the members and found out that you were the one. How about you, did you find the hint easy?"

"Ne, I asked my fans for it. By the way, this is my gift for you"

"Kamsamnida. Here's mine for you", they exchange gifts
 

"Oh!? She bought shoes and clothes for me!? Isn't too expensive to buy branded shoes?"

"Cake!! YEY! I always love eating sweets then partnered with a bitter choco drink! I'm excited to eat it! There's a strawberry syrup on top, waah~~ it's heaven"

"Oppa, let's go out and eat this"

"Sure"

                Ae Rin carries her shoulder bag. Gives the cake to Minho because she had to carry her books but Minho refuses so and insists on carrying the books instead. When he carries the book, gravity maybe pulled him from the floor.

"I insist on carrying her books but I found out that it was really heavy!! How could a girl carry those heavy books?"

"*laughs* He must be surprised to its weight."

"What's with the weight? Do you carry these around?"

"Ne, if you're going to say that is heavy,  I can only say that I'm used to it and I'm exercising myself on it for walking fast. The weight is nothing on me now"

"I'm not the only one who carries a lot of things around. Almost half of the ONE is like that, Seojae was like that too, maybe, that's why we are the little ones among the group. *laughs*"

                They look for a café to finish the cake. They asked for saucers and spoons.

"Saengil Chukha Habnida?"

"Uhmm... my fellow members asked me to celebrate your birthday again even though it's late."

                He lit the candles then Ae Rin blows the fire.

"You didn't wish?"

"I already have you. What could I wish for?"

"What did you feel after Ae Rin replied to you?"

"I'm a bit shock and somewhat smiled at it. She's good"

"Well, I learned that from Seojae unnie, I am watching her WGM show so I kinda get that idea from her"

                The couple laughs.

"Ae Rin, why do you have to give me this?", he is referring to the gifts.

"Well, the hint said that my husband is athletic so I thought that you always workout and love sports"

"ah~ so are you athletic too?"

"Not much, but I do Archery and Taekwondo. I'm still not good at running"

"But, still you have an athletic side"

                They started eating the cake.

"Do you like sweets?" 

"Ne, I always go to Baskin Robbins to buy sweets or at some bakery to eat cakes plus a bitter Choco drink. It's been my daily afternoon schedule then go to the company or to the house afterward2"

"By the way, the members want to talk to you"

"Where are they?"

"They were at the dorm. I'll call them", he took out his phone and contact the members.

"Yoboseyo"

"Taemin!"

"Hyung! How's the date!?"

"Ssshhh.. don't be so loud, we're still recording"

"OH!? I'm sorry viewers. So, how's the date?"

"It's good"

"Let us talk to her", Minho handed his phone to Ae Rin.

"Annyeong haseyo, Sam Ae Rin imnida"

"Annyong haseyo", SHINee members chorus, "how is Minho?"

"He's good and kind"

"Ae Rin, don't fall on him. He is usually mean to me"

"I think he is nice when it comes to girls, I know that he cares"

"Let me have the phone, the members are just joking. Don't listen to their words...", he took his phone, "I'll tell you later the whole story, annyeong~", he ended the call.

                After a few minutes, they finish the cake but Ae Rin orders another one for the other idols before going back home and to SHINee too.

"I really spend most of my money buying food, only 2% for other things"

"I feel guilty for she even bought a cake for us, she shouldn't do that. I think I'm cheap..."

                Minho takes Ae Rin to her house in Celebrities' Diaries.

"Annyeong haseyo~"

"Ae Rin, you're he—Minho-ssi, why are you here?"

"I'm her husband"

"MWO!?"

                All the idols in the house were surprised; all stop on their time and stare at the couple.

"We are the new WGM couple, after Seojae unnie. So please support us"

"AH~"

"I brought a cake to you"

"You always bring new cakes each day"

"Well, it's called sharing. They told me it is their new cake so I want you guys to try it and I have to go change since we still have a date"

"Sure, Minho-ssi, join us for a moment while waiting on Ae Rin"

"No thanks we already ate before going here"

                Ae Rin changes clothes and left the house.

"Oppa, where are we going?"

"Hmm.. I don't know",

                They continue walking in the cold night. Minho took Ae Rin's hand and placed it on his coat's pocket to keep it warm.

"I didn't saw that coming. Good thing my face somewhat turn red when I'm cold, I think I blushed that time"

"She was cold so I don't know what to do; either I hug her, give her my coat... so I just held her hand and place it inside my pocket"

"There's a park!", Ae Rin points and they decided to rest there at the swing.

"I think we should have nicknames. Did you already have a relationship before?"

"Ne"

"What did he usually call you?"

"Ar Ar"

"I think Aegi is better sincec you are my baby, and then call me... Mimi-jagi"

"I think it's too childish but looking at our age, I think it will be acceptable"

"I almost forgot, the boys wanted to talk to you more"

"why so?"

"I don't know", Minho took out his phone and contacts his fellow members.

"Yoboseyo"

"Hyung, I have my wife here again"

"show her"

                It was a video call. Ae Rin goes beside Minho.

"Annyeong haseyo"

"Annyeong haseyo... are you really ert?"

"Ha... ah.. yes but not all the times. When I sleep I think since I tend to hug and clingy"

"Hyung suddenly asked her that and I think Ae Rin was embarrassed."-Minho's interview

"Ya! Hyung, why did you ask that!?"

"Sorry.. I'm really sorry. It was just a joke. I hope you won't take it personally"

"It's okay, I'm the one who named it myself"

"I think you should come here to our dorm and to know each other."

"okay, thank you for inviting"

"Where are you guys right now?"

"We're currently at some park "

"It's cold tonight, Minho-ssi.. take her to some café"

"We didn't have much time to go there and I think it is more romantic here"

"You should come over here at the dorm to talk more" 

"I'll see", Minho ended the call.

"Let's have a picture together and post it online to inform our fans"

                Minho places his arm over Ae Rin's shoulder to pull her closer.

"With Minho oppa! Thank you for the company!"

"Why my name is posted? It should be Mimi-jagi" 

"I think it would be better not to announce it earlier." 

"There are a lot of handsome guys in the house" 

"Ne, I share the same bed with Dongwan oppa" 

"eh!?" 

"Yes, but it's nothing, but to Dongwan maybe there is since I am clingy when I sleep."

"if it is something like that, you should transfer to my room, it's safer there" 

"ah... hahaha!" 

                The night is getting colder so Minho takes Ae Rin back home. Woo Bin opens the gate for them. Minho leans and kisses Ae Rin on her forehead.

"Good night"- Minho.

"Aish... you should ring the bell after doing lovey-dovey thing", Woo Bin leaves.

"I was flattered earlier by Mimi's kiss"