Seojae

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

February, it was Seojae and Jae Mi's graduating month so both are busy but they have activities to answer with them. They are submitting and watching the class presentation too. Ae Rin was been doing this for almost two years. They were now at the Hong Kong Coliseum and was rehearsing for the concert.

There were fans outside, taking the chance that they would see their idols. Most of them were males. They call them and waves, ONE receives a loud and a  low-tone cheer from them. They return rehearsing. After the rehearsal, there's a reporter visits them.

"Hello, I'm _____________, Reporter from __________"

They all sit and ready for the surprise interview

"Annyeong haseyo, Be the O-N-E"

"So, how's the stay here in Hong Kong?"

"It was really great! We are trying out the foods and we want to shop on the streets"

"What can you say about your fans?"

"We are happy that they are waiting outside and was cheering for us in rehearsal."

"We conduct a survey to which member is the most popular among Boys and Girls... the Member who is popular among girls is.. Gyo Seok"

"Me? Hahahaha... Thank you for supporting me!"

"The member who is popular among boys is Seojae"

"We already know it is Seojae. Most of her fans are boys, She always receives a lot of gifts and letters"

They go for more questions and the member showcase their love through their talent. After the interview, ONE gives their last message.

"Thank you for supporting us and we hope that you'll enjoy our concert!"

They return to their hotel and rest. Next day, they head to the Coliseum to have their fan signing event. The fans who are almost boys brought foods to give to the girls. But the girls are feeding their fans too. They share the food.

"You're really pretty", A fanboy said to Ae Rin.

"Thank you"

"I hope you like my gift.."

"What was it?"

"it's about Psychology"

"Chincha!? Freud? Jung? Erikson?"

"It's Karen Horney"

"Thank you"

Then she signs the album. While Seojae got biscuits to her. She is sharing it to her fans. They can have a picture with them but they cannot go closer, there's a table between them.

Fansigning finished after 12 hours... their ache and they were now stretching.

"Seojae-ah, you have to shoot a commercial later"

"Commercial?"

"It's a coffee commercial"

"Chincha? Why not me? I love coffee too", Ae Rin said and pouts at her Manager.

"Seojae is prettier than you"

"We just like twins~"

The members laugh. ONE return to Korea because it will be Seojae and Jae Mi's graduation. The members are all present and relatives. Seojae Father was present and was on the wheelchair. They celebrate and the day after that, the members return overseas except Seojae, she will shoot for a coffee commercial.

"Are there any idol who will be appearing?"

"Yup. It's male"

"Oh? Nugu?"

"See for yourself"

Seojae prepares herself but she still can't find her partner. She was dressed in a white polo, long sleeves, and denim shorts. She was instructed for the flow of the commercial.

"If anything happens to go with the flow"

"Ne"

Seojae wonders on the set. She found a bed and lies in it.

"Are you my partner for the commercial?"

"Yes,", she turns around and found JYJ Jaejoong, she immediately stands up and greets him formally, "Jaejoong sunbaenim. I'm looking forward to working with you"

"Your manager told me that you are my fan"

"Ha.. ah.. ne..", she nods shyly, "please excuse me", she exits and goes to her manager, "ya! Why did you tell him!? I'm embarrassed."

"hahaha! You go now and the shooting will now start"

Seojae runs to the set. It will now start... Jaejoong is busy with his work while Seojae was staring at him. She decided to be sweet to Jaejoong but she only receives touch on her hand and soon ignored. She gets tired of it and goes to the kitchen. She prepares coffee. The smell of the coffee fills up the whole and it reaches Jaejoong's office. 

Seojae goes to the office to give the coffee and left and goes to the veranda. Jaejoong sips a coffee and follows Seojae. He back hugs Seojae and kiss her on her cheeks.

Seojae turns around and smiles at Jaejoong.. Both sit at the bench, Jaejoong who is still hugging Seojae.

"Nescafe and you are the best to me"

He leans on and kisses Seojae on her lips. Since Seojae remembered what the director says, she closes her eyes and let Jaejoong kiss her. The finish screen is the two were blurred the whole kissing and was focused on the two cups and its smoke forms to heart.

"Cut!"

Seojae pulls out from the kiss and turns away.

"Jaejoong, why did you kiss her?"

"I thought I can since you said to be sweet together and do some lovey-dovey thing so kiss is better"

"Seonsaengnim said of anything happens, just go with the flow"

"We are really sorry.. I know you reserved that kiss for Yesung.. we are really sorry"

"It's okay.. It's already done."

"I'll treat you dinner so I could at least make up with you"

"Okay, deal", Seojae's manager said, "Good thing we haven't eat dinner yet"

They change clothes and head to the restaurant. They order food.

"I'm really sorry for kissing you earlier. I was not informed"

"It's okay... I'll not take it as my first kiss. My true first kiss has to have feelings"

"Ah.. you look pretty. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Thank you... I don't have and no plans for that."

"Your beauty is a waste. Any ex?"

"None. I think my beauty is for Older guys, like my teachers. They are confessing their feelings to me when I was in High School"

"Do you still communicate with each other?"

"Ne... We are best friends since the first year. I accepted his feelings but I told him that my first priority is my Dream as a singer"

Their food came and started eating. Jaejoong updates his IG.

"Dinner after shooting Commercial. Please look forward to it and Happy Valentines Day, guys!"

After dinner, Seojae and her manager fly overseas and in the hotel when they arrived a few hours..

"Seojae-ah, I found you with Jaejoong, are you two dating?"

"Anio... he treats me after kissing me"

"MWO!?"

"How about you and Yesungie, unnie?"

"Don't worry, I will not treat it as my First kiss. And he told me that I'm pretty~"

Then the members turn away, they know what will it be but Ae Rin was there to support her.

Their world tour finished and they come back to Korea. The whole group felt satisfied after their world tour and now taking their rest at the company. They have their dinner with the CEO and the staff at the concert for their successful concert. Night, Seojae was called by her mother, she wanted Seojae sleep at their house.

"Eomma, where's appa?"

She received no reply but a letter was given to her.

"Dear Seojae,

I never let my death be informed to you. You're in the middle of the world tour and I don't want you to return until you finish that. My wish for you is not to cry when I died but to continue our dream, you promised me that. I think losing me will make you stronger. Let my death don't distract you. You're a black belter in taekwondo, a math genius. I hope the higher the rank you have on those will be the same as your feelings.

I really want to see my grandchildren but I passed away. Seojae-ah, pick someone who doesn't gap to you on age that big. I'm taking it away, that you are marrying Yesung. I wish that you'll have a lot of Suitors.

Cry once or twice and never do it again"

Seojae burst into tears. Her father died in April and she visited the cemetery the day after. The news spread and they are sending their condolences. She was interviewed.

"I promised that I will fulfill our dreams. My father told me that I should never cry on him for too long because it will make me weak. three days after knowing it, I was kinda depressed and lock myself in the house and after that. I free myself and eat a lot of delicious food. He told me that I shouldn't marry Yesung oppa since he is too old for me", she laughs.

"It seems like you go through the struggles"

"Ne, I was born strong so I let things go. It's already done and we can't rewind things back."

"Are you busy on something?"

"Ne, I am going to go solo soon and I am preparing for it and for sure, it will surprise the fans. I'll transform to another Seojae"

"I'm sure your fans will be happy and you're great since you never showed tears on today's interview. We already prepared tissues and water, aigoo, we thought you were going to cry..."

"*laughs* I already cried for my father so talking about him is now okay for me"

"Thank you for the interview. We are sending our deep condolence"

"Thank you too"

Seojae exits and returns to her training for her solo.