Chuseok

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

The month of September has been bad for the whole Kpop industry. Two artists were involved in a car accident. Ladies Code's RiSe and EunB, the two rest in peace. A lot of artists give their deepest condolences. Ae Rin was excused for a while because of personal reasons, she went to her relatives to take a picture, she doesn't know why.. At the Starship ent...

"After this, we'll meet with BAP"

"Wae?"

"Seojae had  a story from ONE SHOT MV"

"And guess what, Ae Rin.. you'll have a kissing scene *^O^*"

"MWO!?"

"Well, you know that we can't. Remember~"

"Araseo araseo.. just not torrid kiss"

".. plus wear a nightgown. We have to reveal your legs"

"Chincha!? wHo's the guy?"

"Youngjae oppa and we have to shoot it at the Philippines"

"..and you'll perform at the 2014 Dream Kpop concert. Your song will be revealed within the third week of this month. So, we have to do things fast. Tomorrow is the start reviewing your songs", the manager hand out the folder containing the songs.

Ae Rin arrived at the house. She was surprised by the sudden approach of Young Mi.

"What's this?!"

"A present! You'll be surprise!"

Once Ae Rin opens the present, she throws it away and screams. Cockroaches crawling on the floor. It was Young Mi's mission to scare off each celebrity. The dogs came and start barking. Young Mi sweeps the floor and gets rid of the cockroaches.

"I'm afraid of insects, especially Cockroaches and spiders. I can't kill them because I pity them. I feel bad if they died"

The cat misses Ae Rin much that it spurs on her legs.

"Did you have dinner?"

"Not yet. What do we have?"

"A lot..."

Ae Rin heads outside to feed her pets, except the cat. After the dinner, Ae Rin cleans herself and study. She received a message, it was her mission.

"Each celebrity must carry you for a minute"

Ae Rin stops for a while in studying. She has Kimi first, which she found at the stairs. She tells her the mission and carries Ae Rin at the back. In the middle of the mission, others found them so they helped.

"Ae Rin rarely spends her leisure time with us because she is busy studying, when she got home, she eats then opens her notes and that's her everyday lifestyle here."

"Well, I'll try to get some time which we can spend time together. We will have a comeback so I will be busier than ever. I hope the other  celebrities will understand my situation"

After the mission, Ae Rin returns to her desk to review the lyrics.

"Ae Rin, still not finish?"

"Not yet. We will have a comeback so I'm trying to memorize my lines"

"You'll be busier than ever"

"Yes and I have to go overseas for the comeback. The fans asked Summer Line to visit each country. Maybe we will be complete for the first time and for the last time"

"You will be gone for months"

"Yes, maybe four days for each country, they will be giving us a tour around the city, it will be our rest day"

"It was a fun day, the surprise mission that each celebrity did especially the cockroaches. I really hate insects! Hahaha! Sorry if I don't spend much time talking with the others. Thank you for supporting the Show even though I rarely have appeared here during the day. Thank you!"

The next day, Ae Rin didn't attend classes, she will be practicing the whole day and will be back on 10 at night. All gather at the recording studio and play the instrumental of their song. It took them half day to finalize the songs.

"We don't feel tired, this complete gathering is rare now so we want to treasure it!", Min Na commented and was staring at the girls chatting, "no one will leave this group without a valid reason. I hate to keep the truth hidden from the netizens or in public", she added.

"Okay, girls, you'll have to pack because we have to go overseas after you perform at music Show. Dream Concert here, Japan, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippines, US, LA and more"

They return practicing and the choreography.

"Since Chuseok is near, you are off. Please enjoy, girls"

"Ne"

They evacuate and return to the dorm. Ae Rin arrives AT the house..

"Ae Rin, where will you go this Chuseok hoLiday?"

"With my aunt and cousin"

All the celebrities were packing.

"I hope everyone will have a wonderful holiday! Take care and this is great to spend time with your family!"

All went to bed because they will leave tomorrow. The next day, each of them bid goodbye. Ae RIn's aunt will be coming and take her. A few moments ago, her Aunt arrives with a van. Ae Rin greets her cousins.

They have the main house for the family. It seems old but it's sturdy. All rest from the long ride. The next day, they prepare food for the grave of their ancestors. Ae Rin wears a black outfit. She will be going alone to the grave but she will be assisted by her older cousin because all are busy preparing the food that will be offered to their ancestors.

"It's been years since he left. He used to expect high on me"

AE RIN'S POV

Yeah, my cousin uses to work under my father's company. AUnt will decide who will be the next heir of the company.

"You are really popular nowadays. Congratulations"

"Thank you"

Ae Rin and her cousin pay respect to the grave. They return home and found others busy, they help too. At night, all gather and prepared charye, an elaborate table setting of food offered to the ancestors at home. After serving food and respect, all chat about their lives.

"we are lucky to have Ae Rin. The company boosted when the investors knew that she is the daughter of the late President"

"Do you visit the company?"

"Not yet, I'm really busy"

"Ae Rin had a boyfriend, I heard from your interview"

"Ne, it only lasts for 2 years"

"How is he?"

"HE is doing well in his dream"

"Does he have feelings for you until now?"

"Well, I think, he still has. He is still contacting me. I can't tell you who is he"

"He is probably a celebrity or a businessman or politician. They mostly keep personal info"

"What are your future projects?"

"FOr this month, We'll have a comeback plus world tour. We'll shoot another drama for our show. Next year, I'll collaborate with Kai, guests in We Got Married, then a drama, the characters are still unknown"

"Have you seen the family portrait?"

"Nope, no one gives anything to me"

"Well, it was posted to the company. SInce our company is growing, it will soon become an Empire so we are showing the members of the family, who gave their part on the company."

"You are soon to share some time with the company when you reached 18, it's a rule. You knew that", my uncle added.

"Yes, I already discussed it with the company. But, I'll visit rarely due to my sched"

Yeah, of I turn 18. I have to spend some time with my father's company. He mostly has the shares among the siblings and now passed to me but I decided to share it equally soon, but for now. I'm really busy. My cousin approach me

"Unnie! Is Kai your fanboy?"

"Well, I can say yes...", I replied with a questioning tone.

"He often spazz about you and he always carries something that reminds him of you. Is he sweet in text?!", she excitedly asked.

"Well, yes. He often sends me his selcas and reminding me of his schedules which I don't give much attention.  DOn't know why he is doing that"

"Aww.. he really likes you. If he ever dates you, will you give him a chance?"

"Hmmm.. it depends on how he'll win my heart"

"Can I read the messages?"

"Sure, you'll end up laughing by his corny text", then I gave her my phone, She started reading the conversation.

"OMO! HE IS SO HANDSOME! KYAAA! AND CUTE!", she continues on scrolling, "you have to reply to him with your selca too. I wonder what he will look.. KYAAA! HE IS SO GAY IF HE SHOW HIS FEELS", after looking at the pictures, she returns the phone. I asked if I could have a selca with my cousin. Well, she excitedly replied yes. I update my Instagram with my Chuseok holiday moments.

I send Kai my picture with a caption, "my cousin asked me to send you my selca. So here it is..."

KAI'S POV

I was spazzing on the internet. When my phone vibrated.. I look at it.. AE RIN!? My sudden feels. I screenshot it and update my IG.

"For the first time!! She sends me her selca!! (^O^)"

I tag her on my post too!

AE RIN'S POV

I was memorizing my lines. But then my cousin runs to me.

"Unnie! Kai received your message and he update his IG! He screenshot it and post it on his IG! KYAAA!", My cousin screamed.