DEBUT PLAN

Secret Us (EXO Kai)

AE RIN'S POV

I decided to have Christmas at the university. I already set my Christmas Activities, mostly I will be staying at the company during night time. I was in the middle of the class, Philosophy.

8 o'clock PM. I was in the company to see some schedules. I sit at the couch to kill time at the room. I saw a piano, I started playing. Little later, I heard a voice behind.

"Oh!? Joseoghabnida", a tall young boy with his group. I think they are trainees.

"No, you can practice here", I stop playing and close the piano.

I can't stop on my 90-degree bow. They are so many! I feel small here!! I found the choreographer!

"Ae Rin? Why are you here!?"

"Just wondering"

All the boys start stretching. The choreographer sits beside me.

"Are they our new upcoming group?"

"uhmm.. not yet.. I'M still training them. It's hard to find a concept for them"

"I would be good if the company will make a debut of 12 members like us, a bunch of good looking boys, that's what girls like first the face before the talent then the personality"

"you're right", Ae Rin added and scans the boys

"I had no bad intention towards EXO but in order to compete on the same level as them, we should create something like them"

"Are you an anti-fan?"

"Anio, it just we had a lot of trainees and the whole world will not focus on EXO, if that so, there will be no sasaeng fans, less harm. Fans are really obsessed with them nowadays"

"If the company will make a debut of 12? What name?"

"Zodiacs..."

"That's good, but why?"

"12 Zodiacs... hmmm... hand over the papers of the trainees and I will read all of it. I'll make a pattern. Tomorrow, you'll know the answers. I have to go to Manager and discuss it"

The two of us stand up at the front.

"Our maknae here had decided that some of you will debut. She had a bright idea for the group, so maybe within this week, you'll know the results."

"I'm not really sure on it but I have to consult the CEO first.", I added then they clap at me. They thank me for my intentions. I bow and leave them. I took my phone out and contact my manager.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Seonsaengnim, are you free right now?"

"Yes, why?"

"I would like to talk to the CEO to make 12 trainees to debut...", I close my eyes... cross fingers~

"MWO!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?", I heard that he choke and start coughing.

"Yes", I replied with a serious tone.

"Araseo, I'll call the CEO first to arrange a meeting for us tonight", he turns off the phone.

I head down to the first floor and sit on the couch at the lobby to wait. I took a selca and update my twitter.

@AeRin.97: *selca* Good luck! I hope my deal will be accepted! Please look forward and support Starship!

Half hour, Manager arrived. We head to the CEO'S office with the producers.

"I would like to make the 12 trainees debut"

They all stared at me. Damn, I can feel my words shaking!

"Why so?", one of the producers asked and start tapping the table.

"We had a lot of trainees here and maybe it's our time to shine, we debuted as twelve and we are successful so far like EXO. EXO gained millions of fans worldwide. The world of Kpop fans mostly focus on EXO and was impatiently waiting for their next comeback, and since the boys are also good looking they can gain popularity. I can sponsor a few of the fees", phew...

"Have you thought of any concept for the group? What characteristics would you like this new group should have?"

"I think of the Zodiac concept like there is a continuous storyline in each song and comebacks. Each member should have a well-built body and each had different charms that will suit every lady's taste"

"So, your point is, we should compete as level as EXO? You're right, SMTOWN seemed to be the focus on EXO when it comes to their comeback. The ace of SuJu are gone, the lead vocal and the leader, next year, some of the members will be going to the military."

"I think that's a good idea..."

"But, there is one thing in choosing the members..", I cut in.

"The birthdates should be fixed. I'll be reviewing their papers tomorrow at the university"

"You don't have classes tomorrow, right?"

"Well, the Library is the safest place to stay in"

I asked the producers if I could get a photocopy of each trainee. We process everything. I will be donating money for the group since I'm the one who planned it. The next day, I head to the University Library and start working. I review all the resumes and most of it is from other countries. I must at least choose 6 then the remaining will be Korean. I start browsing on the internet some facts.

There is no exact in which Zodiac Sign was created, it just said 25,000 years ago. So.. maybe I could pattern their birthdays equals to 25. 1... 3.... 1.... 4.... 2... After that, I check the birth month if it will fit to the Zodiac. Then... the 13th Zodiac? The serpent bearer? Maybe I should put this.. Girl to a mystery. Hmmm... who will be?

I check ONE's profile. I bet someone will fit to be the serpent bearer, the Ophiuchus, November 29 to December 17. Well, I'm July 1 so it will not be me... so, it will be Kim Tee Ni unnie. So, the storyline will be easy with the producers, all left is the audition. Before I leave, I jot down some information about each Zodiac and some history.

The fans keep on bothering but it's okay! I'm not in a hurry. I called the producers to make a surprise audition for the trainees. I texted the list of trainees. I arranged a meeting for the staff.

When I got into the room, I started explaining things. They help in making the storyline. The next day, we were all in the practice room and was waiting for the trainees. I was one of the judges even though I'm not pro to this. The audition starts. All of them seems to be good, some are really good dancers. After an hour, it was finished.

"I'll announce the lucky trainees who will make their debut maybe after a month. Please listen:
Jeung Jae Hwa/ Jeo Eun Sook/ Myo Jea Ki/ Mac Jhei Briones/ Matsu Nori Ken/ Choochai Anuwat/ Kun Chang Hee/ Ru Jong Kyu/ Yeop Chang Seok/ Elijah Chia/ Xiang Yung Ka-Wai and Bai Jin Hai. That's all, congratulations.", I gave them smile.

Some of them were crying and happy. They are showing how grateful they are and shake our hands.

"We will have a meeting tomorrow, dinner. My treat!"

"Ms. Ae Rin, can we call you Sunbae?"

"Sunbae!? But I think you are older than me."

"please~~~", they begged with matching puppy eyes.

"Aigoo, araseo. I'll let you call me on what you like. Please work hard, araseo?"

"Ne!"

"I better get going", I bid farewell to them and go home. My family excitedly greets me!! They all jump to me.

"They really missed you even you are gone for a day", I heard a voice. I stand up and saw Jin holding his pet, Jjanggu.

"Why are you here?", I asked and head to the living room.

"Well, Manager told me to. How's your day?"

"Well, Kinda busy because there will be a new boy group on our company and I am part of creating it"

"You dream to be a producer?"

"ANio, well, my concept is good and I want it to be shown. Better get ready, oppa"

"yah! Are you threatening me?! With this face!?", he said sarcastically and I just chuckle. We heard the doorbell and the other members are here from their own activities. They are currently doing some promotions.

"Ae Rin, I heard from Manager that you...", Jae Mi paused as she saw Jin beside me, "Oh, you're here... by the way, as I continue... you wanted to make 12 trainees to debut"

"Yeah, what's with that? Why so sudden?", they join us in the living room and feeling tired.

"I prepared dinner for us", Jin announced. Well, I take my kids to their house outside and feed them, Jin helped me and place his kid too.

"By the way, I'll be going out for a dinner with the company to discuss the preparations for the upcoming rookie group."

"Mind if I could sleep beside you tonight?", he asked and I agreed.

I do the dishes and the others clean the table and rest. We all shower and straight to the bed. The next day, I woke up and found Jin hugging me. I remove it and walk lazily to the bathroom. Jin follows and does his thing. I waited for him downstairs because he is going to cook our breakfast!

"Ae Rin, do you have classes today?"

"Ne"

"Do you want me to take you there?"

"NE! But how about Jjanggu?"

"You carry him. I'm on my way to the dorm too after that"

I wear my uniform and Jin prepare himself too, he has a backpack for his dog and I have to take him in my back. After half an hour, we are ready to go. I took Jjanggu with me and he likes me. A few minutes later, we were now at the University. I took off my helmet and gave it to Jin.

I helped him wear the backpack and the helmet and give him a peck on his cheek. I heard some girls squeal. I watch him leave. I head to my room and start classes.

Christmas is after 2 days, I a watching from the window the snowfall. I go out and watch the snowfall. I don't feel the coldness, I just feel free. Good thing I'm at the back of the school and there are no students going around since it is Christmas Vacation. I am circling around, feeling like a kid who is the first time seeing snow.

KAI'S POV

I'm currently with the group and was preparing for our little vacation with our family tomorrow. I spazz for a moment. Ae Rin has classes today. She really gives her schedule to fans and to her fully. I look on her website, which most of the fans are updating every minute. Hmmm... there were a lot of pictures, every move even inside the classroom!? Well, she is not angry with it. But, then, a news caught my attention.

"Sweet JinRin Couple with their kid, Jjanggu"

I open it and it showed an article and a lot of pictures and videos.

"Just this morning, JinRin is sailing. Jin took Ae Rin to school with their kid, Jjanggu. The couple is wearing a black helmet, Jin in his jeans and simple white V-next shirt and thick jacket and Ae Rin in her uniform. Before leaving, Ae Rin helped Jin to wear the backpack for their kid. The picture below is the portrait of a good family.

Before leaving, Ae Rin gave a sweet peck to Jin's cheek and watched him leave"

I saw a lot of pictures with the same scene but different angles. All of it was great to capture. I can see the smile drawn in Ae Rin's face while helping Jin and the peck on the cheeks. I wish I were the one *sighs*

I play the video to see the whole scene. I can hear murmurs and squeals from the girls. I am jealous of seeing this part.

"Ya, don't watch it."

I look up and saw Baekhyun. Not him, he is too noisy for me.

"I don't know what Ae Rin did to you, you were bewitched by her beauty"

"It's not the beauty that I liked, there is something that pushed me to idolize her", I lied, she is my ex-girlfriend.

Baekhyun chuckles and sings Something of Girl's day then left me. After that, I scroll for more photos. Then I saw something that is really cool, she was standing in the snow, spreading her arms widely, closed eyes, a fresh smile and feeling free from anything. Just like a scene from a movie, the shot is DAEBAK, so I immediately save it and make it as my wallpaper! I change my footer on my twitter. The fans will be a surprise