3|The Risk|3 [Edited]

Naive in Love {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren's face was a burning mess of red with his angry blush. By now, it was nighttime and he was sitting in his living room on his sofa in front of his coffee table and in front of his busily blaring TV. His legs were pressed in close against his chest with his arms wrapped around him them and his head was resting in place over his knees.

The TV was muted on some random romantic drama channel like Hallmark. Though, right then, he truly did not care about that at the moment. His fast beating heart was the only sound thumping loud and boisterous within his own ears for him to even really care about it or take notice of it.

No, his problem was solely focused on one Mr. JR. He couldn't believe that the jerk had the audacity to say something as crazy as that to him. The latter had deserved the slap he had given him right before he had turned tail and ran in to the safety of his apartment.

He had never locked a door so fast in all of his entire life. And he was born in to a royal line for goodnes sake! It was completely absurd as it was wholly funny. Alas, for him it was.

From this time forth, Ren would make sure that he avoided seeing or ever meeting that rude overbearing male regardless of the cost involved in doing so. His boyfriend? Yeah right! As if he would ever allow that to be. Or like if the royal family would ever allow that to be.

It was bad enough that he had escaped from the palace to live amongst the common people. Aside from that, for him to have a male lover on top of all of that as well, just meant that he was solely asking for his death. Not to mention the fact that his mother would make sure to do the actual job herself.

Minki outwardly sighs, grabbing the remote off the coffee table in front of the sofa to turn off the TV. He tiredly stands up from the sofa, stretching his body out with a small exhausted yawn and makes his way out of his living room area to enter his bedroom. He bustles around his bedroom in order to prepare himself for bed. He finds himself a large pink t-shirt that is a few sizes too big on him in one of the drawers of his dresser and a clean pair of white briefs for him to wear to bed.

He takes his clothes with him in to the bathroom and prepares a wam shower for himself. He undresses after he has placed his bed garments on to the bathroom's countertop. As per usual, for him, silently he gets in to the shower and washes himself pristinely off.

Once he is done showering, Ren gets out of the shower and then dries himself off with the fluffy lush cotton made towel that he had set out on the towel rack. Afterwards, he gets himself dressed for bed. As usual, he properly brushes his teeth and then dries the ends of his hair that managed to get wet off. After that, he washes and cleanses his face off, before he leaves the bathroom to enter his bedroom once again with his previously worn dirty clothes and properly used towel in his hands.

Ren quickly throws them in the laundry basket set by the bathroom's door. He was very tired. Therefore, on sluggish feet, he walks over to his bed. He peels back the blanket, climbing on to the bed graciously for the night. After he lays his head down upon his pillow and has the blanket protectively over his person, he was out like a light until the early rays of morning awoke him the very next day.

R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter