2|The Gangster|2 [Edited]

Naive in Love {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Hyun was unfortunately a common gangster. Aside from that, he was his gang's leader and he went by the street name of JR. Which was short for Junior Royal. Though, he was not royalty in the slightest sense. It was just his appellation.

He had gained it right after he had become an official member of his older cousin's gang. Known by street name of the Imperials. And as the next in line to rule, he had to have the word royal within his street denomination, because his cousin was officially grooming him to be the Imperials' next leader at the time. His cousin was to leaving the gang and the gangster life behind himself forever, once he finally married the love of his life.

Right after all of that finally happened, JR took over the leader's position from his cousin with no complaints from any of the other members of the gang. Not that he or his cousin ever cared about their opinion on the gang's leadership transition, since the gang had been founded by another member of their family in the very beginning. The Imperials gang was a place made for the unwanted, the outcasts, and the misfits of their local area. And that was it.

Nevertheless, JR was bored with this life. Not that it wasn't a good one. He just needed a little more thrill within it. He wanted it- desired it, even if he had to wildly chase after it. And he most definitely will. The sensation is burning deep beneath his excitable flesh.

Taking his mind off such thoughts like these ones for right now, JR focuses his attentions upon his current surroundings. He was outside. Alone. Standing at one of his close friend's apartment door.

The bright rays of the sun gleamed over the tops of the many houses and apartment buildings that lined the too quiet street. Suddenly, a cold gust of wind chilled the surrounding atmoshpere. On the street sat a stop sign. The sign is brightly illuminated under the blazing sunlight. The letters are spray painted over in black with the word go written across it. It was meant to be a prank. So in lieu of that, it was a very trivial one and not really worth ever being mentioned again.

That's when he hears the soft pitter-patter of determined footfalls moving behind him. So he quickly turns around to see who it was that was actually walking behind him. And before him and his widen dark brown eyes was the most beautiful person that has ever had the chance to ever be seen by the likes of his person.

It was a young teenage looking boy with a slender frame. This boy had catlike almond shaped caramel brown eyes, a perfectly set nose, and the most luscious rose pink lips to ever be found on a guy. His hair was a dark shade of burnt umber brown and his skin where it showed beneath the benight hoodie that he wore was a milk white porcelain in color.

Instantaneously, JR had found what he had been seeking in his life for such a very long time. On the other hand, it wholly confounded and bewildered him at the same time. The idea of desiring someone so severely, that it starts to hurt him deep down inside the very core of his soul, never ever occurred to him before. At least not until his eyes laid sight of sych a young beautiful deity among the mere residents of the mortal realm.

He was like a erse possessed demon as he hungrily craved the boy's soft milky skin to be underneath the tips of his own fingers. He wanted his tear-welling caramel brown orbs to be looking up at his own dark brown ones as he poss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter