1|The Escape|1 [Edited]

Naive in Love {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The palace was busy with the hussle and bussle of the servants preparing for the Crown Prince's banquet. Choi Min Ho, who was the Crown Prince had only just returned from studying abroad in the States. Though, in view of that fact, Minho had yet to actually return to the actual palace in order for him to properly greet his Royal family after his return. And very soon, he was to start learning how become the next King of their small kingdom in a proper manner under his father's ever watchful direction. Which would be an overwhelming feat for anyone.

Minki found himself lucky in this regard, because he was not the Crown Prince. Though, he was the Crown Prince's blood cousin. And a Prince of noble standing himself. A fact he felt lacking as he grew up over the years.

He didn't fit in with royal life. It was just not for him. He was not compatible with it. Never has been. Never will be. He just wants a completely normal commoner's life. Despite this fact, his mother wants him to be something that he was not. Nor would he ever be. And that was the term, perfect.

Oh how, he was nowhere close to that word. And how his mother made sure he never forgot it. His mother was the reason wny he never really took his time to get to know his own cousin. Especially with how much she loved to compare him to his dear old perfect cousin. The Crown Prince.

He hated that the most. He was nothing like his cousin. They are two very different people in this world. With very different goals in this life. However, Prince Minho was also an only child of the reigning King and Queen, like he was himself from his own parents. So he indeed understood the amount of pressure everything was getting to be upon the young Prince's shoulders.

Being an only child meant that you constantly carried the weight of your parents goals and dreams for you where ever you go. And never your own. It was not allowed. That was one of the main reasons why Minki had decided to make his escape during the Royal Welcome Back banquet the Queen had prepared for his poor cousin.

It was the only chance he would ever have and he was going to take full advantage of it. He already had a traveling bag filled with his clothes and his backpack was situated with his much needed toiletries. As well as the appropriate paperwork for his new commoner identity and a place to call his own dwellings after he would leave the palace. A place that he already had the keys to hidden deep inside of his backpack.

He was geared up to go. There was nothing left for him to ever doubt. He was really doing it. Tonight. He was leaving the royal life and his birth parents behind. Besides, it wasn't as if anyone wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter