“We have a plan!”

The Jinx and The Weirdo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     

“What the hell did you just say?” Ryosuke banged his hand once on his desk after hearing the news from Kamiki and Jingi. The news of Amu and Rio losing their scholarships spread around the school like wild fire. Daiki, who was sitting next to Ryosuke, felt utmost rage with his fist forming into a ball as he fought the urge to punch someone.

 

Daiki and Ryosuke found themselves marching angrily towards the room where they know the culprit of all this is located - Matsumoto Atsuko. Kamiki and Jingi just followed the two boys full of rage to offer support and back up. 

 

“es be crazy!” Jingi whispered but earned a whack from the boy walking beside him. At a time like this, Jingi just couldn’t help but to film everything like he always do. To him, this is like a to a movie, where the villain will finally get a beating.

 

“Baka! This is not a good time to joke around! We’re here to support Dai-chan and Yama-chan” Kamiki, the sensible one reminded his friend and just continued to trail behind Daiki and Ryosuke. He then prompted the silly boy to put his camera down and focus at the problem at hand, “But I agree, girls can be scary!”

 

It’s not long when the four boys arrived at a familiar room where they know Atsuko and her friends usually hangs out during lunch time - the student council room. Atsuko is the President of Hakusenkan Student Council and obviously, she has the power to manipulate most students in the school. With her riches and popularity, it’s not hard to gain the trust of all the students in campus. 

 

Daiki and Ryosuke slammed the door open, gaining all the attention of the members of student council. This includes their leader, Matsumoto Atsuko herself. 

 

“Dai-chan? What a pleasant surprise" Atsuko welcomed both of them with open arms but the two boys just gave off scary and unapproachable auras. They’re pissed off... very pissed off. 

 

“I want you to give Amu and Rio’s scholarship back” Daiki didn’t waste time and directly told Atsuko the purpose of his visit. By this time, everyone in the room already got their attention diverted to them. Drama is about to start, that’s for sure. 

 

“It hurts to know that you’re accusing me of taking their scholarships in the first place” Atsuko countered and acted innocent.

 

“Come on, Atsuko... We’re not kids anymore. You’re the only one who can pull this off” It was Ryosuke’s turn to speak. He banged his hand on Atsuko’s desk with rage evident on his eyes. If only Atsuko was a boy, Ryosuke could’ve sworn his fist already landed on her face. Yamada just couldn’t think properly anymore. It was as if all his emotions already took over his sensible thoughts.

 

“I’ll do whatever you want” Daiki calmly said before pulling Ryosuke away from the girl in front. He knows for a fact that they couldn’t stop Atsuko by themselves. By now, she already got the support of the whole student body. Hearing what Daiki had to say, Atsuko smirked as if sure of her victory.

 

“You’ll do... anything?” She paused but then a smile formed on her face... “What if I tell you to stay away from those two girls and be my boyfriend. Will you do it?” She continued which was enough to make the two boys frozen. If they want Amu and Rio to stay at Hakusenkan, they have no choice but to obey Atsuko’s wishes. Ryosuke cursed at the girl’s evil thoughts and fought the urge to make a scene. “I want you to be my boyfriend and Ryosuke-kun be Mariya’s” Atsuko pushed her luck and pointed at her friend who’s dying to be with Ryosuke - Kirisaki Mariya, Vice President of Hakusenkan Student Council. 

 

Both Daiki and Rysouke looked at them in disgust. 

 

“You see, I own Hakusenkan... I’m only thinking of the school’s reputation and those two girls are ruining it! I want them gone” Atsuko proudly said and soon had the whole of the student council backing her up. “... and I hope both of you will realise that you’re wasting your time with those weird girls. You belong to upper class students like us”.

 

The two boys stayed silent for awhile, thoughts of Amu and Rio flashed before their eyes. They hate this. They absolutely hate every single thing that's happening right now. But if this is the only way to secure Amu and Rio’s future, then so be it.

 

“I’ll do it...” Daiki and Ryosuke said in perfect sync, agreeing to Atsuko’s wishes. Even Kamiki and Jingi were surprised to what the two boys said. “We promise stay away from them... just give their scholarships back”

 

—-

 

Amu and Rio are in their us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter