A Better Date

Change Of Plans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday and the sun shined perfectly and with the perfect weather, Lisa had decided to surprise and ask her girlfriend out on a date at the amusement park. 

 

She got herself ready and after she was done putting on some perfume, she made her way towards the door. 

 

‘I should buy Chaengie a rose before I go to her house.’ Lisa thought with a goofy smile before turning the knob of her front door but just as she was about to open the door, it suddenly flew open, showing her two closest friends with a crying kid in between them. 

 

“Hi.” Jennie flashed an awkward smile as her daughter kept tugging on her shirt as it cries louder. 

 

“Uhm.. Hi?” Lisa greeted back with a confused look on her face. 

 

“Hey, Lisa uhm how are you?” Jisoo asks before carrying her daughter, stopping it from crying, “Shhh, stop crying already, Yuna.” 

 

“I'm fine... Oh why don't you get inside first?” Lisa forced a smile as she stepped to the side to give way for the two to get in. 

 

‘Such wrong timing. I guess I'll have to wait for them to go home before I go out with Chaeyoung.’ It's not that Lisa doesn't want her friends and the cute little Yuna around. It's just that she would have to adjust her time with her girlfriend and all because of their sudden appearance. 

 

Jisoo and Jennie just shook their head declining her offer, “We're actually in a hurry.” 

 

Their answer just got Lisa more confused, “Huh? Then why are you here?” 

 

“Well, me and Jisoo has this sudden appointment with this really huge client. You know, our company's really getting bigger and is doing real good lately so the both of us has to be there. But you see, our Yuna here, can't be left alone. So can you please take care of her for the day? We'll treat you and Rosé next time, promise!” Jennie told her and as if on cue, Jisoo handed the crying Yuna to Lisa. 

 

“What? But I ha—” The couple quickly went inside their car and left in haste, not even waiting for Lisa's reply. 

 

Lisa groaned and then her lips turned into a frown, “Way to ruin my plans.” She looked down to see Yuna who's also looking at her. 

 

Yuna thankfully stopped crying but after seconds of looking at each other in the eye, tears started to form in the little kid's eye once again. 

 

“Oh no, no, no, n—” And there it goes, Yuna started crying again and even with the oozing cuteness of the kid, Lisa can't help but to look at the kid in panic and so their crying battle begins as Lisa cried as well, not knowing what to do with the sudden babysitting thing. 

 

                                           —— 

 

It's just been half an hour since the babysitting begins and luckily, Lisa managed to stop Yuna from crying but the little kid happens to have two times the energy of her mother, Jisoo, so things just became more challenging. 

 

Yuna kept running around and she was really fast that Lisa was already getting tired from running after her. 

 

They've been running around for a while now and although getting tired, Lisa can't really stop since with Yuna's speed and goofiness, she has a huge possibility of breaking something within just a second and Lisa must do everything to prevent that from happening. 

 

Yuna would try to reach things and when Lisa tells her that it's not something for her to play, she would have her tantrums for some minutes and run again when she finds something else that is quite eye-catching. 

 

Lisa took the chance to catch her breath when the kid stopped running when they entered the kitchen. 

 

Lisa was about to happily sit at the chair that she had just pulled from the table when Yuna suddenly looked at her and flashed a smirk which kind of resembles Jennie. 

 

“I want to eat that!” It was Yuna's first words since getting here and her first words didn't just surprise Lisa but also made her look at her in terror. 

 

Yuna was pointing at the jar that has a label saying, ‘For Lalisa ONLY’ and it has a few expensively looking chocolates inside. 

 

Lisa walked towards the fridge and rummaged on some other things to eat, “Uhm, I really like hearing you talk specially with that cute voice of yours but can't you ask for something else? I got ice cream an—” 

 

“I. want. those.” Yuna emphasized each words, still pointing at jar and she got the same scary look of Jennie which made Lisa gulp. 

 

“How about some macaroons? You like macaroons?” Lisa stated more than questioning the younger but Yuna just stood there, not bothered at all and was still pointing at the jar. 

 

“I could get you some candies! What about so—” She wasn't able to finish what she was about to suggest when the kid crossed her arms above her chest and looked more intimidating than her mother, Jennie, ever does. 

 

All of the sudden, the sound of a phone ringing was heard and Lisa quickly answered it, for the sake of being able to escape from the stubbornness of the little girl in front of her, not even checking the caller I.D. 

 

“Oh hello? This is the amazing Lisa speaking!” Lisa greeted with so much enthusiasm, looking at Yuna with a smug look as the kid just glared at her. 

 

“Babe? Why do seem so happy?” The sweet voice of a girl on the other line asked before giggling.

 

“Chaengieeee! Oh my god, you do not know how happy am I to hear your voice right now!” Call her dramatic but tears were legit forming on Lisa's eyes at the moment. 

 

“Hey, are you okay? What happened? I can sense that something's wrong.” Rosé asked with her tone full of worry. 

 

“It's just that.. I'm so glad hearing an angel while I'm trying to get my way out of this hell.” Lisa replied with a sniff since she suddenly became emotional right now. 

 

“Wait did I just heard you sniff– were you crying? What's really going on?” Rosé asked with a higher pitch this time, getting more worried with how weird her girlfriend was acting. 

 

“Baby.. someone.. someone was trying to..” Lisa managed to say through her ‘sobs’ which alarmed Rosé more. 

 

“Someone? Who? What's that someone doing? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Rosé bombarded her with questions. 

 

“It's.. It's Yuna. Sh–” 

 

“Yuna? Jisoo and Jennie unnie'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter