A session with Chou

Helping Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I'm really hopeless” Sana said dejectedly before plopping herself down on the couch at the living room. 

 

 

She went out earlier to try learning archery since she really admired the representatives of each groups that had joined archery during ISAC and she promised herself that she’ll learn on how to do it but it seemed to be harder than she thought.

 

 

“Things didn't go as you planned?” Mina asked while looking at the tv screen as she was playing a video game. 

 

 

Sana tilted her head to look at the maknae of the J-line with a pout, “Yeah.. I didn't know that it was that hard. I couldn't even hit the target! And I have to go back there later for the next session that I had already paid. If I knew that it was hard, I wouldn't have booked two sessions in one day.”

 

 

Mina paused her game and looked at Sana with pity, “That's okay, you don't usually learn stuff within just one try. I wasn't really good at ballet on my first week of learning it but I improved as time passed by. Just keep trying.” she encouraged as she pat the older's head. 

 

 

“Thank you, Mitang!” Sana suddenly hugged Mina from the side which surprised the latter but managed to put an arm around the older. 

 

 

“You're welcome.” Mina said while flashing a gummy smile that Sana can't probably see as her head was placed under Mina's chin. 

 

 

Momo showed up out of nowhere and swatted Sana's hands away from Mina before pushing her to the side, “You were a trainee for a long time and look where you are now. You just need patience. Patience and determination are the answers to success.” she adviced and then squeezed herself in between her two fellow Japanese. 

 

 

Sana glared at Momo for a few seconds but when she heard her advice, a smile suddenly crept on her face and she ended up hugging Momo but the raccoon pushed her away after a couple of seconds and hugged Mina when she succeeded to get Sana away from her. 

 

 

“Yah! Why did you stop me from hugging Mina when you won't even let me hug you?” Sana whined as she glared at Momo. 

 

 

“Are you dating Mina?” Momo looked at her in the eyes as she asked. 

 

 

Momo's question took Sana by surprise, “What? Of course not! You're the one who's dating her, pabo.” 

 

 

“Then I don't see any reason for you to hug her including me.” Momo says before hugging Mina a little tighter while Sana just stared at them in disbelief. 

 

 

“And that's why you don't let yourself be alone with a couple.” A sweaty yet hot Jihyo said with a chuckle. (She's really hot, can't help it.) 

 

 

“Oh, Jihyo you're finally here! Momo's bullying me~” Sana whined with a cute pout as she stood from her seat and supposedly was gonna hug Jihyo only to be pushed away. 

 

 

“I just came back from the gym, Sana. I would really prefer to be in the shower than to be hugged right now.” Jihyo smiled apologetically before patting Sana's head and then walking towards her room. 

 

 

“I guess you didn't have great outcomes with learning archery based on your looks but you can ask the maknaes to accommodate you later since they already learned it before.” Jihyo suggested before completely vanishing from Sana's sight.

 

 

Sana smiled at the idea and just as she was about to call Dahyun for help, she came out from the maknaes' room with Chaeyoung beside her.

 

 

“We're going out to meet a friend, unnies! We don't know when we're going to be back but we'll go home before midnight.” Dahyun yelled when she and Chaeyoung were in front of the door and then went out before their unnies could even answer back. 

 

 

Nayeon showed up out of nowhere and sat beside the gloomy Sana, “I want to go with you later but I seriously at archery so I'll just stay at the dorm, with Jeongyeon.” 

 

 

Jeongyeon walked towards them while holding a vacuum cleaner, “It's not like I want to be stuck here at the dorm with you. Dahyun and Chae went out, Jihyo would probably take some rest after a tiresome workout, Sana would be going somewhere and Mina would be stressed out if I leave both you and Momo in her care.” 

 

 

“Yah! I'm not a kid anymore! I can manage my– oops.” And Nayeon just hit the bowl of chips on the mini table beside her, causing it to scatter on the ground and now can be distinguished as what Jeongyeon call it, ‘a mess’. 

 

 

“I just cleaned earlier! And that's what you call a grown-up?” Jeongyeon glared at the oldest who just flashed her an apologetic smile. 

 

 

“My chips!” Momo abruptly stood up from her seat and bent down to see the tragedy that her chips had suffered, “How dare you kill my babies?!” 

 

 

And just like that, Momo and Nayeon started to fight which Mina and Jeongyeon sees as something ‘childish’. 

 

 

“What's with the noise, unnies? I was reading a book but I couldn't focus because you're so noisy.” Tzuyu came out of the maknaes room with a look very far from being happy that stopped Momo and Nayeon from fighting. 

 

 

“Nayeon is a murder—” Momo was stopped from talking any further when Jeongyeon covered her face with her hand. 

 

 

“Momo was be—” Jeongyeon did the same to Nayeon to shut her up as well. 

 

 

“Oh right! Tzuyu's still here. Why don't you accommodate Sana on her next session in learning archery? You'll be the perfect company since you're the best in archery among all of us. Right, Sana?” Jeongyeon told Tzuyu with a smile which turned in to a smug one as she looked at Sana. 

 

 

“H-huh? Oh yeah.. right! Tzu-Tzuyu's the best in archery.. yeah!” Sana managed to say as she was flustered not before cursing Jeongyeon under her breath. 

 

 

“What do you say, Tzu?” Jeongyeon asked with her not-so-innocent smile. 

 

 

“Uhm..” Tzuyu scratched her head as she was contemplating whether she'll say yes or what.

 

 

“Just go, Tzu. You don't have anything to do anyway.” Mina says before playing her video game once again. 

 

 

“Hey girl, look, I'm gonna make this simple for you You got two choices. Yes, or yes” Nayeon imitated Mina's voice as she copied her part on their song ‘Yes or Yes’ once she successfully took Jeongyeon's hand off her face. 

 

 

“Ah ah ah ah ah Choose only one of the two, yes or yes?” Momo sang the next line and danced the choreography as well causing Mina to lose the game as she can't help but to laugh. 

 

 

“Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Make your choice, come on, yes or yes?” Jeongyeon sang the final blow and looked at Tzuyu expectantly. 

 

 

Tzuyu chuckled at her unnies' craziness, “Yeah sure, just let me change my clothes. I'll be back.” she said directly to Sana before going inside the room again. 

 

 

“I believe that we deserve a thank you.” Nayeon says once Tzuyu was gone. 

 

 

Sana shook her head from left to right, “Aigoo, you guys are really... Anyway, thank you. I can't believe that I'm saying this but I owe you one.”

 

 

“Yeah, yeah. Now go get yourself ready. This is your chance to finally have someone to hug.” Momo pushed Sana towards her room before adding, “Jokbal is fine with me as a payment.”

 

 

Sana just chuckled at what she said before going inside her room to get re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter