before their date

I'll name this later

Moonbyul’s  POV

   I didn’t expected for Wheein asking me to leave Jin and RM alone, after all it was a double date, but of course I’m happy she did that.

   As I already mentioned I’m still in my working uniform and I want to change into something lighter, actually anything would be lighter than police officer’s uniform both directly and metaphorically, but I don’t know if Wheein has all day just for me…

   “Wheein  umm… sorry for the uniform by the way. There is one case I’m working and yesterday I just stayd on night shift too, so I ended up coming on our, I mean Tae’s, Jin’s and mine, weekly meet up like this.

   I already knew that she was attracted by my uniform, but being in it for 36 hours is reall tiring. Of course not straights 36 hours, because that would mean I didn’t take a shower which is an absurd. Jin even thinks that I’m obsessed on cleaning, but he is just exggerating it.

   “it’s okay” she said shyly “I like women in uniforms”

   That made both of us lough and gave me chance to ask her if she was free all day, or at least most of it.

   “so are you?” I asked, but she looked like she also didn’t know.

   “I don’t know. I have to ask Tae about that, after all I’m working for him”

   “oh!.. okay then!”

   I took out my phone and dialed Tae’s number. Wheein looked at me with her brows frowned, but that just amused me even more, because every little expression she made was enough to make anyone’s heart beat faster, so let’s just say that I’m glad I was taught how to control myself.

   “Hey again Tae! This is Moonbyul and I wanted to ask you to free Wheein for the rest of the day”

   “okay, no problem Byul-ah, but can I know the reason why YOU are asking me that?”

   “oh! That is very easy question you know?! So the reason is I wanna go on a proper date with her so I need some time to change my clothes and stuff, you know!”

   “can’t say that that surprised me, but what about Jin?”

   Uh-oh! I don’t wanna be the person who will reveal that side of Jin to our childhood friend, so I have to come up  with a little lie.

   “oh he knew I liked Wheein, so let me do whatever and then I just left with Wheein so don’t really know”

   “kay, have a good date then!”

   “thanks Tae!”

   Wheein started to blush again and god I was glad that sun shined brightly right now so I could see her face like that.

   “Umm… I know you didn’t expect me taking you to my house that fast, but I need to change into something more comfortable or even suitable for a date”

   “Wow, unnie! You can be so greasy sometimes!”

   “Oh Wheein-ah! My pure little Wheein-ah! I’m just getting started!”

   When we arrived to my house Wheein preffered to stay outside, so I had to hurry up and don’t make an angel like her wait.

   I changed into black shirt and short jeans shorts with black belt and some hand acsessories. (starry night look)

 

   When I came out of the house, I saw how Wheein was drawing circles beside my car. And yet again she looked so cute, I could easily forget how to breath. Her every little action made my heart race, but falling in love with someone I just met today is impossible right?! I mean yeah! She makes my heart beat a little faster, but I barely even know her. No this can’t be love… I’m just really tired, so I must be overthinking.

 

 

   While Moonbyul’s mind was blowing up with those kind of thoughts, Wheein noticed her, even called out for her, but latter couldn’t hear anything at that moment. Wheein decided to scare Moonbyul, so she went so sclose to her that their foreheads were almost touching each others’.

   “Boo!” Wheein said. Yes it was more said than screamed or whispered, but had same effect on Byul as sudden scream would.

   So Moonbyul jumped and bumped into Wheein. As they both fell down, Moonbyul felt something very soft in her hands and decided to give them a squeeze. After opening her eyes, she discovered that she was squeezingWheein’s s and quickly scooped off of her.