a very awkward date

I'll name this later

Jin’s POV

    I pleaded to Moonbyul with my eyes not to leave me here alone with him, but she still left and now I was left alone in embarassment, with him. By his looks he was also very embarassed. Now that I kinda know he likes me back I’ll try my best to ask him out for another date and hopefully he will agree.

   “umm… is what Moonbyul said true? because I liked you and wanna know if it’s same for you”

   “it is true that I also like you, but no one knows about me being gay and I want it to stay like that…”

    “I totally understand you. The only person who is aware of me being gay is my childhood friend Moonbyul. She is same as us and also hasn’t came out yet, but that’s kinda because of me.”

    I can clearly see, that what I said right now surprised him. it surprises me too, her hiding herself just for me, maybe that’s why we have never fought with each other and are such a good friends.

   “I know it sounded a little weird, but she is doing this for me, because of my parents. They are very religious and traditional people, so knowing that my friend is gay they would freak out and make me go out on a bunch of dates with women, wich is what I have never done”

   “so that’s what she meant by this being your first in some way”

   “yeah”

   That soothened atmosphere a little and made oportunity for me to ask him out, finally.

   “that being said, can I ask you out on another date, which will be planned and no one will know about?”

   “that would be great!”

For the rest two hours we talked about our hobbies and prefferences in food. I got to know that he was underground rapper before becoming Tae’s manager. When packing up for leaving I noticed that he is taller than me wich was a big plus for him, because I like men taller than me.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

   Hi! I know this is a small update, but writing an awkward Namjin date was very hard for me. Hope you guys will enjoy it, 'cuz next chapter is all about Wheebyul