First meeting

I'll name this later

Taehyung’s POV

   My friends are single and stubborn af, but after a few months of asking I made them agree on a date with my guardian and manager, they were also stubborn, but convincing them was a lot easier.

   I myself am single, but don’t really have time to go out on dates, that’s why I want at least them to be happy.

Author’s POV

   Taehyung was in his car together with Wheein and RM, his guardian and manager, when he got a call from his friend, Jin.

   “Hey, Jin! How you doing?”

   “Hey! I’m fine,but that’s not what I’m calling for. I’m with Moonbyul outside of café where we usualy meet and wanna know if you are free to come hang out with us”

   “Oh!.. I’ll be there in 10 minutes k?!”

   “fine, we will be waiting for you inside then!”

   As Jin hang up Taehyung got an interesting idea of Jin and Moonbyul having double date with Wheein and RM.

   “hey guys, you remember when I told you about date I wanted you to have with my friends?!”

   Wheein and RM looked at each other in hope that it’s not today all of a sudden.

   “so it’s today! To be exact in 10 minutes.”

   He said it with a big grin plastered on his face

   “oh, wait! You are actually serious now?!”

    “yes Wheein, of course I’m”

   Wheein and RM were surprised, because it was so sudden and they also needed time to prepare for a date, but they were left with no time on their hands. Taehyung noticed the problem they had on mind.

  “guys, don’t worry, they are also not prepared for a date, so you are gonna be fine”

   “so you are saying they don’t even know, that they are having a blind double date?”

Said RM in frustration, because he had to go on a date with a girl and now she doesn’t even know that he is going to bombard their friendly meeting up

   “calm down RM. They know that I was going to make a double date for them, its just they don’t know it’s today.”

   “okay Taehyung! me and RM will go there but you are going in with us and explain everything to them and only then you are leaving. You got it?!”

   “yes Wheein-ah”

   They arrived at the café and Taehyung as promised, explained everything to Jin and Moonbyul who was still in her uniform from work.

   Wheein was looking at Moonbyul from far afar and was admiring what she was looking at. She didn’t even spare a glare for Jin who was her date, that was before Taehyung told her and RM that it was okay and he had to go to studio for recording.

Moonbyul’ POV

   “Tae I don’t mind a blind date, but you have to tell us about it at least an hour before the actual date for me to change into more unofficial clothes”

   “next time I don’t think I’ll be the one telling you when and where the date will be Byul-ah”

   Jin was quet all this time and I knew that he was troubled because this was gonna be his first date with an actual girl so I held his hand to let him know that I was on his side.

   As we bid goodbye to Tae I noticed that a girl called Wheein who is Jin’s date, was staring right at me in adoration, maybe it was because my uniform, but she seemed to not take eyes off of me while I was having conversation with Taehyung. The RM? guy on the other hand was looking at Jin who was so nervious that he only looked at floor. If Jin wouldn’t have been too nervious to look I’m pretty sure he would like my date at the first sight. After Tae left us it’s too awkward so now I’ll try my best.

   “hi! My name is Moon Byul Yi as you can see on my badge, btu you can call me Moonbyul  or just Byul. This is Jin my best friend, who is too nervious ‘cuz this is in some way his first time”

   And by saying that he finally got back to reality and hit me

   “ouch!”

   “then stop talking nonesense about me!”

   “see?! He IS very nervous”

   Well, I guess my effort helped a little, ‘cuz we are all loughing right now. At first I was looking at Jin, but when I turned to look at Wheein my heart skipped a beat, because of her adorable and breathtaking dimple. I have never seen someone so cute when loughing and on top of that dimple she has this voice coming out of that is so cute and funny at the same time. I think I fell in love with this little puppy like girl.

   After our little lough RM started introducing.

   “Hi! My name is Nam Joon, but I preffer being called RM and this is Wheein”

   I was too interested in Wheein and wanted to know more about her, but it would be rude to just ignore RM so I asked them how they got to know Tae and gladly Wheein started answering my question.

   “I’m his bodyguard and he is V’s manager”

   I noticed that Jin finally got courage to look at her, but as soon as she said something about RM he looked at him and as I thought he liked him from the first sight.

   “wait you are his what?!”

   I was surprised that this little girl before me is V’s  bodyguard

   “I’m his bodyguard”

   “why?”

   “what do you by “why?”?”

   She seemed a little upset? by my question

   “I mean you guys seem to have jobs that doesn’t fit you but fit eachother. No offense by that”

   “oh! You mean our sizes”

   Okay now I made her a little upset and mad, so I have to change the topic smoothly and also help Jin with RM ‘cuz he totally fell for him.

   “sorry… umm… I just… I was surprized, that Tae needed cute girl to protect him and by that I don’t mean that you can’t protect him, what I mean is you are too cute”

   Yes! Moon Byul YI that was smoove. She is blushing because of you and that’s way too cute.

   “umm… Is it okay if I talk to you, Wheein, for a moment?!”

   “o-okay?”

   I took her a little further from Jin and RM.

   “umm… this is a little embarassing to say, but I need your honest answers okey?”

   “okay?”

    “ do you like Jin?”

    “ you told me to talk honestly and you are police officer if that uniform is real, so umm… not really… I mean no offence, but I don’t like him in a romantic way.”

   “good!”

   I liked her answer for both mine and Jin’s sake. That meant I could flirt with her and try to make her my girlfriend and that I could team up with her to make Jin and RM date, because they are clearly into each other.

   “good?”

   But she seemed take aback by my answer.

   “I meant good because now I can ask you out on a date with only two of us and also I want you to help me with Jin”

   “you are asking me out?”

   If I were to judge by her blush I’d say that she is willing to answer yes.

   “yes, but can you help me with Jin?”

   “YES! Yes I agree and yes I will… but help how?”

   “umm… even tho Tae is our friend he doesn’t know that both me and Jin are gays, so I want to help Jin with RM because I think that they like each other”

   “oh! Okay, then. I’ll gladly help. And Tae also doesn’t know about me being gay too”

   “ seems like no one tells him about their uality even tho he is bi”

   That made her lough and god was I happy about that.

   When we got back our orders were already on the table. I’m glad that me and Wheein, we, got to know a little more about each other, but can’t say that about Jin and RM. Atmosphere was so awkward that you could slice it with knife. Being saviour that I am I started talking.

   “did you guys talk about anything while we were gone?”

   “no” was the only answer I got from Jin and god did it made me angry, but of course I won’t scream at him right here right now.

   “I’m sorry that we left you guys. By the way I asked Wheein out on a date and she said yes! No offense to you RM, but you are not my type at all, like you aren’t a girl”

   “oh!” was the only thing he could say, maybe too surprised that I just said that like it was not a big deal. I could also see Wheein blush like hell, again.

   “so don’t worry, you don’t have to turn me down because you like Jin more”

   I said that with a little smirk to make him know that I figured him out. Jin seems like he didn’t hear what I just said so I wanted to reapeat myself, but decided to just hit him and tell that RM likes him back.

   “Jin! You seem to not hear what I just said about RM liking you back”

   “he likes me back?!”

   Well seems like he forgot we are not alone, because he almost shouted at me. When he realised that, he started blushing, well now RM wasn’t the only one blushing.

   “maybe it will be better if we leave them alone now?” said Wheein and left me speechless.