one

Bon Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few meters away from the huge cruise ship in front of him and the salty sea air is lingering around his nose, this gave him happiness, and this gave him nostalgia. Memories from his childhood started flashing back in his mind. Those happy memories with his family, with his deceased lovely mother.

With a few meters away from the huge cruise ship in front of him and the lingering salty sea air, with the memories flashing in his mind, Oh Sehun smiled bitterly.

Then he felt a hands touched his waist, making him jump in surprise. He just heard his companion, Kim Jongin laughed the s out of him. “Why so jumpy, Sehun?” he asked while laughing in a so ugly manner.

‘He sounds like freaking chicken, gosh’ he said on his mind, maintaining his famous stoic face that never showed any other expression since that unfortunate day.

It took minutes for Jongin to stop laughing, Sehun thanked the heavens for that. He was embarrassed for his best friend.

‘Why is he my best friend?’ Sehun questioned himself then he remembered the day when he and Jongin met.

It was rather a hot day, it was mid-summer and the temperature that time was deadly but it doesn’t stop the 8 year-old Sehun from playing with the other kids in the playground.

“Hey, Sehun, met the new kid, Jongin,” Taemin introduced the tan-skinned kid, Sehun raised his brow, observing the new kid then smirked.

“Oh Sehun,” he said, offering a hand to the new kid and Jongin gladly took the hand and shaked it. They became close in just a matter of seconds, they played basketball together. They played video games together, and they did every boy best friends do.

They were close but then the unfortunate day happened and Sehun literally distant himself to everyone, including his family and friends. He never went to the playground again and never played with the other kids.

Jongin was never happy about that, knowing that his best friend loses a mother at a tender age of 9. He deserved so much more. He deserved a someone who will love him and protect him and as a best friend, Jongin wanted to be that someone. He wanted to be a person who will be at Sehun’s side always. And he did everything in his power to be at Sehun’s side but the younger will just always ignore him.

Every day, he went to Sehun’s house to play video games with him but as always, the younger ignored him. Jongin was persistent. There was even a time when Sehun got mad at him for being so nosy and said that he should mind his own business. But that didn’t stop Jongin, Jongin just told Sehun that no matter what happened, he will be at his side, thru thick and thin and then left Sehun's house with a heavy heart.

Then the next day, he was surprised. Sehun showed up in front of their house and apologizing and thanking him, asking Jongin if he could still accept him as his friend. Jongin gladly accept him back.

Ever since that happened, they became closer than before. They became each other’s strength and weakness, they support each other and soon, they got fond of dancing and they danced together. They did everything together. Jongin fulfilled his promise.

While Sehun is reminiscing the past, Jongin heard loud laughter from their side.

He saw a honey browned haired guy-looking-girl, a silver haired guy with earphones in his both ears (he assumed, he can’t see the other side) and a black haired doe-eyed guy.

The honey brown guy was talking to the doe-eyed guy then they laughed tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter