America’s Next Top Magical Model Part 2

The Great Ones

Woozi scanned the outside of the charity building. It was near the size of a public high school, painted a dark red, with white doors and windows. Several cars were parked in the parking lot, the doors to the front of the building were propped open. Woozi could hear a faint sound of pop music coming from inside. 

Woozi checked his phone, opening his text history with Yoongi. The last text sent was from Yoongi, saying he was almost there.

Woozi decided to go around to the back, surprised at the change in scenery. The back of the building had no color, just metal walls. It looked like the entire wall could be opened like a door. Woozi noticed a single door to the right, he looked around then went for the door when the coast was clear.

At first there was no noise, just the hustle and bustle of workers not really paying attention to the wandering freezer.

Woozi was about to step forward when a meaty hand grasped him by the shoulder. He froze.

”Can I help you find something?” A masculine voice asked. Woozi turned to stare at a muscular chest, he looked up to see a brute of a guy looking down at him, his skin glistening due to the sweat and lights.

Woozi thought fast, he rose his hands and flicked them. The man froze.

”Okay what am I doing here? Think, Woozi, think.” Woozi stared blankly at the guy then smiled. He blinked, making the guy unfreeze. “I’m wondering if you could point me in the way to sign up my younger sister for the modeling gig.”

”Why can’t your sister do it herself?” The man asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

”She’s nervous, asked me to do it for her. Believe me, I know, she wants to model but is afraid of signing up? I owe her because I snuck out of the house to be with my boyfriend, and she covered for me.” Woozi answered. He almost believed himself.

The man eyed Woozi, then shrugged. He pointed into an open room down the hall, “in there.”

Woozi thanked the man and walked into the room. There was a small line also signing up, he waited until he got to the front of the line. A woman with youthful skin smiled at him.

”We don’t really accept male applicants, sweetie. I’m sorry.”

”It’s for my sister. She’s too scared to do it herself. Plus with the eye candy I saw out there, and I mean that hot bodyguard, her innocence would be tainted.”

The word innocence caught the woman’s attention. She smiled and slid an application to Woozi. Woozi thanked her and walked to the small seating area in the corner. 

Before Woozi could sit down, he overheard a conversation with the woman and an acne-ridden applicant.

”Sorry, honey. I don’t think we have your skin tone to cover the acne. I’m going to have to ask you to leave, my friend Skin can you out.” The woman said with a smile. The applicant was slightly offended, but followed Skin, who was the man Woozi ran into, our.

A woman with a similar skin tone walked up next, the woman eyed her then slid an application to her. Woozi was confused.

Skin returned to the room, scanning everyone inside. His eyes landed on Woozi, who winked at him. Skin quickly looked away and left.

”What the heck is up with me. I’m never like this.” Woozi asked himself. He felt like he was holding in so much .

The woman walked up to him and leaned over, “How’s the application coming?”

Woozi cleared his throat and smiled, “Good.”

”This might sound strange but is there a chance I could see a picture of your younger sister?”

Woozi stared for a second then raised his hands, freezing the entire room. He stared at the woman then whimpered.

”Okay, what do I do now?!” Woozi asked himself again. 

A smile crept to his face and he blinked, unfreezing the room.

”Of course.” Woozi took out his phone and searched through his camera roll for a certain someone.

Woozi found what he was looking for and held it up to the woman. The woman smiled and thanked him.

Woozi eyed the picture. It was of a teenage Ryujin, one he had gotten from her during their first night in the house together. 

Yoongi pulled into the parking lot, parking a good distance away from the building. He texted Woozi, who responded immediately with “inside.”

Yoongi went through the open front door and was greeted by a smiling receptionist. Yoongi smiled back and asked if a boy with glasses had come by. The lady shook her head.

Woozi finished the application, making up most of the information. He handed it to the woman and thanked her for being so considerate. Woozi was about to leave when the woman spoke.

”I can set you up with my friend Skin. He’s into men too.”

Woozi stopped and turned, feeling hot and fuzzy. He smiled at her. 

Yoongi rounded a corner, almost bumping into Woozi. However, Woozi wasn’t alone. Skin had an arm around his waist, and a huge smile on his face.

”Hey.” Yoongi said, eyeing the two.

Woozi looked lustfully at Yoongi, looking him up and down, then turned to Skin and rubbed his chest. “Want a ?” Skin replied with a huge smile.

”What?” Yoongi said. Suddenly, the same feeling of being hot and fuzzy overcome Yoongi. However, it wasn’t as strong as it was for Woozi. “Woozi we have things to do, we can have fun with Skin later.” Yoongi only realized what he said after saying it.

Woozi looked up at Skin and poked his nose, “Can you wait an hour, stud?”

Skin nodded and left the two, but not before squeezing Woozi’s .

Yoongi eyed Woozi, who was a little too excited. Yoongi took off his cap and placed it over Woozi’s groin area. “This is why you don’t wear athletic shorts.”

Woozi chuckled and caressed Yoongi’s arm. Yoongi swatted his hand away.

”What is up with you?!”

Woozi inched closer to Yoongi, leaning into him “Do we have to investigate this place? I’d rather,” he looked down at Yoongi’s pants “investigate you.”

”What the heck is going on?” A familiar female asked. The two boys looked to see Ryujin eyeing them.

Yoongi pushed Woozi away and composed himself, “he’s, uh, acting weird.”

Woozi returned to Yoongi’s side, wrapping his hands around Yoongi’s arm. Ryujin grimaced and stepped towards the two, but stopped when feeling the intense heat surrounding them.

”What?” Yoongi asked.

”Do you not feel that heat?” Ryujin asked, she looked up and around but saw no source of possible heat. 

“I feel hot, and obviously so does Woozi.”

”Should we lose our clothes, Yoongi. Maybe find Skin and help him lose his clothes too?” 

“That isn’t Woozi.” Ryujin replied, braving the heat to pull Yoongi towards her. 

Woozi frowned and turned around. “I’ll just go have fun with Skin. Here I come you, y muscle man!” 

Ryujin was about to reach to stop him, but something inside her head surprised her. It wasn’t Woozi’s voice, it wasn’t Yoongi, and it for sure wasn’t hers. 

Skin is just waiting to take you, my sweet darling. Come to me and I will let you two become one. Become mine. 

Ryujin nudged Yoongi, “Follow him. Now!”

The two chased after Woozi, who was skipping through the halls. They didn’t stop him, but instead followed him.

Woozi turned to them when reaching a door and shook his finger at them, “no show today. Just me and Skin together.” He winked, his cheeks turning a bright red. 

Yoongi cleared his throat. Ryujin eyed him, seeing him struggling. “Are you good?” 

“I really want to him.” Yoongi said, his voice full of lust. It took a minute for Yoongi to realize what he said, swearing at himself.

”You’re not into men.”

Yoongi turned to her, “I am, and women too.”

Ryujin nodded and reached for the door. Yoongi grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her away. His voice starting to sound demonic, “stay back!” 

Ryujin’s body went cold. Yoongi shook his head. He apologized and opened the door. Inside, Woozi and Skin were on the floor. The woman from earlier standing above them, wearing only a bikini. Five withered models dead beside her.

She homes in on the two “Well hello there.” Her attention drew to Ryujin, envy in her eyes. “You have beautiful skin.”

Yoongi couldn’t stop staring at the two men on the floor, hiding their private parts seductively from his eyes. Ryujin nudged Yoongi, who took a good moment to even acknowledge her.

”You can’t let it get to you. She’s a seductresses or something.”

”A vampiric succubus to be exact, sweetheart.” The woman said, her eyes turning black and her teeth sharpening.

 Ryujin had no means of physically harming the woman, her two main ways of attack being the boys, and they both seemed to be losing it. 

Ryujin did have an idea, but it was impossible to even assume it would work. She just needed to get one of her friends. Woozi looked long gone, his body tangled up with Skin. She turned to Yoongi, who couldn’t take his eyes off of Woozi and Skin. 

Ryujin didn’t have a choice at this point. She gripped Yoongi and made him look into her eyes. 

Stop this. Yoongi. Fight it. Ryujin tried to project into  Yoongi’s mind, or at least send conflicting thoughts to counteract the ones she could barely hear coming from the woman trying to possess her friends. 

Yoongi started to blink his eyes rapidly. The heat around him starting to cool. Ryujin suddenly felt very lightheaded, gripping her head to center herself. 

Yoongi shook his head next, trying to shake off the heat trying to overpower him again. It was working, but the woman has begun to make it worse. 

Ryujin knew she needed to distract the woman. She charged at her, catching her attention. 

The woman easily batted her aside. Ryujin crashed into the wall, it slightly cracking in response. Ryujin slumped to the ground, unconscious. 

It was enough. Yoongi had enough control. He didn’t even need to use his lighter. The heat he felt coming from Woozi and Skin was more than enough. However, he didn’t plan on immolating the woman. 

Yoongi urged the heat to subside, to lessen at the very least. He rose his hands and slowly spread them apart, he could feel the heat moving with his hands. The woman was shocked. 

Woozi started to blink, his body finally starting to be his own again. With enough control, he kicked away Skin and crawled to Yoongi. 

Woozi rose and eyed the woman, who was still surprised. 

“Hey, .” Woozi yelled. The women eyed him. Woozi was livid, all the heat had left his body. “You really should cool yourself down, in fact,” he raised his hands, “you should freeze.”

The women tried to scream out to him, but was frozen before getting a word out. Woozi nudged Yoongi, eyes focused on the succubus. Yoongi nodded.

”Since she is so full of heat,” Yoongi rose his open hand at the women, “it should consume her.” He willed the heat surrounding the women to combust. 

It took a moment, but suddenly the woman unfroze. The heat turned against her, searing her skin. Yoongi needed more. He willed the heat to increase, stronger and larger.

The woman let out a cry of pain before exploding from the inside, flames pouring out from the inside. Her body became nothing more than a pile of smoking ash. 

Woozi finally realized the fact he was and grabbed his clothes, that were in a pile near Skin, who was starting to come to his senses. 

“What am I doing here?”

”We almost had . I’m so sorry! Please don’t hit me!” Woozi said, handing him his clothes.

Skin examined Woozi and smiled, “I guess it wouldn’t have been that bad to wake up to you. My wife would love to watch-“ Woozi immediately froze the guy, his face beat red. 

“You change. I’m going to check on Ryujin.” 

The next morning, Woozi and Yoongi were talking over coffee. Ryujin came in, rubbing the back of her neck.

”How you feeling?” Woozi asked.

”Like I just got thrown against a wall.” 

“You did-“

”No , Yoongi!”

Woozi pushed out a chair for her with his foot. Ryujin sat down with a groan. 

“I know why I was most susceptible to her powers.” Woozi said.

”Why?” Ryujin asked.

”I had the most pent up . It was an easy entrance for possession.”

”Are you unpossessed now?”

”Not a word, but yes. I’ve shown him my abs, and hasn’t said anything remotely ual. Just his usual blushing.” Yoongi replied. Ryujin nodded. Yoongi awkwardly shifted in his seat. “And thanks for saving me.”

”What?”

”Your power saved me.”

”I guess it was developing without me even practicing.”

”Lucky you. I’m still at can’t look away, and can’t unfreeze; and I try every day.”

”Maybe stop trying.” Ryujin said. The room was quiet then Ryujin rose.

”Where are you going?” Yoongi asked.

”I’m calling off of work. My head kills.”

”I might have bought you some of your favorite ice cream this morning, the one you like to eat while all injured and stuff.” Woozi added. 

Ryujin thanked him and retired to her room.

”Have you heard from Skin?”

”I told him he ain’t getting anything out of me. He finally gave up sending me ual pictures this morning.” 

Yoongi chuckled, “Good.” Yoongi suddenly smirked “I bet you would keep pics of your boss.”

Woozi’s face turned beat red.