wine made of gold

partners in crime (solving)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after you die,

 

the sky is always teal and the stars and moon alike shine pink. the wine you drink is gold. the water you bathe in is the wine. why is it wine? cleansing or something. gotta stay pure. 

 

where was i?

 

oh right. that’s what i tell the others, anyways. i’m not dead. yet. i dont think. 

 

- - - - - -

 

right. right. 

 

jongdae was on his way to work and he didn’t have his lunch, he couldn’t find his keys and he’d forgotten to comb his hair. he had also been five minutes late out of the door and had two missed calls from his boss. yikes. 

 

kim jongdae was twenty-six years old, a struggling detective living in a shabby studio apartment tucked away in an alley in busan. just jongdae though, thanks, he hated being called by his full name because it reminded him of when his mom was mad at him. and he was chen to his friends- but then he didn’t have many friends so not many people called him chen. 

 

right. oh well. he was driving into the parking lot of his building and it was 8:14 in the morning and he should have been there fourteen minutes before. twenty, if he wanted to be punctual. but he was kim jongdae and while he was a lot of things punctual wasn’t one of them. 

 

by the time he got to his building, another five minutes had passed and one angry man in a suit sat standing in jongdae’s office, foot tapping agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter