You will always be my forever love

Good Night, My Love

 

It almost 12 minutes he waited for him but he don't mind it because he waiting for someone he love. He believes that he will come even its late. Today was their 7 years anniversary of their relationship and it will be their memorable day again. He staring at the night sky, filled by the ocean of the star. Isn't it a beautiful night to have a date?

 

"Namjoon! ". He quickly turn around and saw him jog to where he standing. His beautiful smiles shown up making his heart melt for many times already. He didn't know how many times he survives from that smile. "Sorry, i'm late..there is traffic jams and i couldn't avoid it..you know how worried am i that i was thinking you will leave me..".

 

Namjoon chuckles, admiring his lover face. His face glimmering under the light of the moon making him more attractive and beautiful. "How could i leave my love just like that? I'm not wasting my 7 years couple with you on something like fake boyfriend would do..". Seokjin smiles, he glad that Namjoon still waiting for him.

 

"So..where should we go first to begin our date adventure?".Seokjin happily ask while interlocking their hands. "Hmm..i have been thinking that we should have dinner first or are you already eat?". Seokjin quickly denied. "Eh no no! I haven't eat yet, for real! If you want to say that i lied, i will eat your food as well". 

 

Namjoon chuckles again, Seokjin really known as a strong eater. They headed to the restaurant and of course Seokjin order almost all food in the menu. "Okay..that's it i guess...ouh wait, do you know annyeonghaseyo? ". Seokjin ask the waiter. "Uhm..of course i know, i'm Korean just like you..". Namjoon cutely laugh with his hands closing his mouth.

 

"Ah, sure you are Korean~ i'm just asking..just in case..". The waiter awkwardly smile and leaves them. Namjoon slap Seokjin's hand softly. "What was that? You did it again..". Seokjin cutely grinned. "Well..what do you expect from me?..oh hey, do you wanna hear my new jokes?". Namjoon nod, ready to listen. "Okay, why does the moon sometimes not appear in the sky?"

 

Namjoon try to think the answer but of course he would give the realistic kind of answer. "If i answered it, i would give a real answer..so what is it?". Seokjin know it that Namjoon couldn't answer. "Because there is Star Wars happen! Wahahahahaha!". Seokjin laugh while hitting the table causing the people in the restaurant looking at them weirdly.

 

"Okay, okay.. Jinnie stop..people are looking at us..". Seokjin stop laughing but still want to burst out. Namjoon smoothly hold Seokjin's hands receiving flinch from the later but blushing at the same time. "This is why i love you, your confident yourself makes everything become better but for me, i'm surely  confident in our relationship"

 

Seokjin's cheeks become red, shyly grip his boyfriend hands as well. "Of course me too and i feel like, today will be a very memorable day ever than before..do you have something special to do today?". Namjoon surprised, how did Seokjin know he have something to do later?. "Are you a psychic? Its not a surprised anymore if you already know it.."

 

"Okay..okay..forgot what i said earlier..i really wanna know what you get for me..". Seokjin know he shouldn't spoil it but it comes straight into his mind that Namjoon will surpise him with something. "I prepare alot for us..so, just wait until the end..". They cheekily smile to each other. Their food finally be served and they enjoying their food together.

 

After having dinner, they headed to the shopping mall. Even it was public holiday which means many people shopping too, they still having fun with themselves. "Ouh! Can we go to the toy store? I wanna add a new collection of my Mario figure!". "Sure, anything for you~". Seokjin giggling, run towards the toy store like a little kid.

 

Namjoon didn't miss his oppurtunity too. He looking up for Ryan plush toy eventhough he have it like the whole editon already. "This one looks cool! Ouh wait no, this one too! Oh my…why i didn't see this before?". He hardly choose between two new Ryan edition in his hands, end up buying both of it. 

 

"Hey Jinnie, let's play arcade basketball and see who will win". Namjoon wiggling his eyebrows. "Okay, i'm sure you will lose". "Let's see then!". He pull Seokjin to the arcade. They play the basketball, both of them look so focus with their win. "Ah, No way you will win". "You know the more we determined to it, the more we could win.."

 

Finally their round finished and Namjoon win. "Aish..i should focused more..". Seokjin pout. Namjoon feel guilty, then he thought of something. He just remember that there is one special place that can make Seokjin happy. 

 

He pull Seokjin out from the arcade, making the latter blank. "Hey, we not try other games yet". "I know but our next places have more than this. Come on..". Seokjin tilt his head in question but just follow the taller.




"Woah woah…Namjoon..where you brought me? I'm scared that i will fall" 

"You walked in the right way. Don't worry, this is a straight path..."

"Okay okay...i trust you.."

 

Namjoon carefully guide the blindfold Seokjin from behind to their destination. He stop Seokjin at one place. "Okay we are here..are you ready?". "Althought i don't know where you brought us but i'm ready". "Okay, don't be too surprise..". He untied the blindfold, Seokjin adjusting his view. He slowly get to see the scene infront of him with his mouth wide open as he speechless to say anything.

 

"Nam..Namjoon..are we at--". He gaps and don't know what to say after that. Namjoon stand beside him. "Yep..we are at the town that you want to go..". Seokjin excitedly run towards the LED Town infront of him like an excited kid. He really want to be here since this LED Town opened for the first time about three years ago. "Namjoon, this is... i…i don't know what to say "

 

Namjoon grab Seokjin's wrist and bring him closer. "Don't need to say anything. These all are for you tonight, my love". Seokjin lean his head onto Namjoon's shoulder, he feel so lucky to have this kind of boyfriend. They walks side by side, taking picture with those LED sculpture. "Say cheese! " Namjoon took the picture of Seokjin and look back at the pic.

 

"Wahahah! We should pose with something different and crazy!". Namjoon agree with that. Thus, they do weird pose everytime they took picture of each other. After that, they try every ride in the theme park and having some snacks. "Hey, you need to shot them too!! Woaaaahhhhh!!! Woaaaaahhh!!". 

 

Seokjin hyperly screamed in the 4D arcade while Namjoon struggling with the gun. "I can't do this! I don't know HOOOOW!!!". Their 'prey' coming closer to them (to the screen i mean). Namjoon clumsily shot them randomly but the result was good too. "See? I know you could do it!". Seokjin pat Namjoon as they try the other ride.

 

After a long walk, they decide to sit at where they can see the better view of the town. Seokjin ate the cotton candy that they bought then point it at Namjoon. "Wanna some?". "Maybe later..". Seokjin nod, continue to eat it back. "Wow, i  really not expecting this..i mean, i wanna go here since it first opened but of course, we have a hard life, busy with work..but today you brought me here.."

 

Namjoon glad that Seokjin like it. He look so happy and hyper. "And i wanna say thank you..thank you very much..". He looks like he want to let out tears. Namjoon immediately swipe it away and put his arm on Seokjin's shoulder. "Sweetie..". "Yes, my handsome prince?"

 

"Do you still remember our first date?". Namjoon want to laugh to remember it well. "Of course i remember, when i shyly want to asked you out for the first time". "Yeah hahah, you being cute that time..". Seokjin pinch Namjoon's nose. "Hey, you really like to play with my nose don't you?". He received a giggles from the handsome guy.

 

"Look at those cute little nose of you aside from your hot features face..". Namjoon suddenly smirk and scoot closer to Seokjin until there is no space between them anymore. "Speaking of hot, do you still remember our first kiss?..". Seokjin's face immediately turned red, because their first kiss was not kind of simple first kiss. 

 

"Eihh! Of course i remember! You stole it!". He pouting and pretending to be mad. "Aww..what's with that pouting? Do you wanna that kiss again?". Seokjin slap his boyfriend thighs while the other laugh. "ert! You should know your limits!". Namjoon hug his lover and persuade the guy.

 

"Okay okay..don't be mad…i'm just kidding..". "I know it. Just don't remind me of that kiss again..". Namjoon leaning his head against the brown haired guy as he also leaning against him too. He steal a glance on Seokjin and let out a nervous sigh. This is the right time to tell. Yeah, you can do this Namjoon. "Seokjin..". Seokjin glance at the taller guy. "Yes, Joonie?"

 

Namjoon stand up and its make Seokjin confused and wonder why Namjoon stand up all of sudden. He let out another sigh before he hold one of Seokjin's hand. "Seokjin..i know this maybe make you shook as well, but i'm ready for this..and i hope you ready for this too..". Seokjin just wait for Namjoon next speech.

 

"Even though you are my second love, but we made it until now...we are at 7 years of anniversary already and i think we should moves to another steps..". Namjoon kneel down, making Seokjin stare in shook. He really wanna do this?!. "Kim Seokjin..will you marry me and take me as your husband and forever love?". Namjoon show a beautiful ring to Seokjin. 

 

Seokjin close his mouth in shook, he couldn't believes that he actually confront with this situation today! "Na..Namjoon, I...". Namjoon gulped, he scared plus worried at the same time if Seokjin didn't accept him. Seokjin slowly smile and said.."Yes Namjoon, I will! ". Namjoon stand up, couldn't contain his feelings and hug Seokjin tightly.

 

"Thanks, love..thanks for accepting me..". Seokjin smile against the taller shoulder. "Of course i would accept you..". Namjoon kiss the other temples and release their hugs. He slide in the ring into Seokjin's ring finger. Its so beautiful. Namjoon kiss Seokjin on his lips, hug him again and never let go of him. Finally, they let out tears together. A happy tears. They would never forget this day..ever.

 

○○○

"Jimin? What are you doing here?". Jimin startled and quickly swipe his tears away. "Yoongi hyung? I think i'm the one who should ask what are you doing here..". He shook, Yoongi not supposed to be here and he shouldn't know he was here. "I'm worried that you went out in the midnight plus its cold for you. But..what are you doing in this LED town alone and why you look like just after crying?.."

 

Jimin look down at his feet, again his tears drop from eyes. He then looking at someone that he stalked since then. Yoongi follow Jimin gaze and saw a familiar figure from behind who is sitting alone at a bench and his action look weird, he was hugging someone but what he hug is just the air. Luckily, this place far from crowded people or they would look at him weirdly.

 

"Wait, is that Jin hyung?". Jimin nodded. "Why is he hugging the-- wait..is he hugging..Namjoon?". Jimin swipe his tears again, holding his sob. "He must be here to celebrating their anniversary. When he say he want to go somewhere secret, i checked back the date of today and i immediately followed him..how did you know that I was here?"

 

"I saw you at the car park when i'm on my way to get in elavator, so yeah..i'm quietly followed you by taxi and here i am..". Jimin let out a sighs and watched Seokjin from far. He felt pity to his older hyung. His Namjoon hyung had gone for about 2 years. Like it happened yesterday, he rewind back to the moment when they got the bad news of their friend.


○○○

Namjoon just finished his work and he can't wait to get back home. He was tired and all he want is just to be together with Seokjin. He walked out from his office to the zebra crossing. As the light for pedestrian turned green, worst things happened to the 20 people at the zebra crossing, including Namjoon. A lorry suddenly lost its control and its bumped into two cars then to the 20 pedestrian. Namjoon actually could run away but at that time, he was glued at his place and involved together with other 19 pedestrian.

○○○


"Jimin..". Yoongi rub Jimin's back, comforting him. "Let's get Jin hyung. I know he need to be alone but its late already. We should get back home". At first, Jimin didn't want to disturb Seokjin but Yoongi was right. "We persuade him softly, okay?..". Jimin nod. Both of them making their way to Seokjin. Jimin and Yoongi soften when they saw Seokjin staring at the ring that Namjoon gave to him.

 

Seokjin coincedencely turned around and shook seeing Yoongi and Jimin. "Yoongi? Jimin? What are you guys doing here?". Yoongi softly pat Seokjin's back. "What are we doing here is not important..but we need to get back home, its late and the others must be worried..". Seokjin silent, he stare at the empty seat beside him. "Doesn't this means you caught us dating here?"

 

Seokjin let out a low chuckles. Jimin immediately hug his older hyung tightly and warmly. Seokjin crying on Jimin's shoulder as Yoongi rub Jin's back. "Its okay hyung, you have us..i know this might hurt you but you must accept it that he's gone..". "I accept it but i can't get him out of my head..i keep thinking about him..".

 

All of them miss him. But in case of Seokjin who is the most closest member of Namjoon including their love things, it might hard to get him away of his mind and always imagine that he's still alive.  "Come on, Jin hyung..let's get back to home..". Yoongi comfort the other. Seokjin nod, again looking at the empty seat beside Jimin.

 

"Namjoon, i must go..those kids are waiting for me. They probably worried about me...". He smile softly and lowly chuckles as he refers them as kids. "I'm sorry that i can't hang out with you till morning..its happy to be with you today and thanks for everything..we will always remember you.."

 

Seokjin finally get up after a long time he sat his memorable bench. Yoongi and Jimin be at Seokjin each side, lead their way to the car park but Seokjin stop a while. "Wait, i forgot to say one more things..". He took the last glance at the bench. "Good night, my love..". He smiles softly.

 

Yoongi and Jimin glance at the bench too but shockingly to see Namjoon was there, at the bench while smile at them softly. His whole body was filled by blue light and small sparkling around him. He is glowing and smiling to them. Yoongi and Jimin widen their eyes, looking at each other."Jimin…did you saw that or it is just me?". 

 

"I saw it too, hyung". Seokjin put his both arm on Jimin and Yoongi shoulders. "I guess you guys also got to see him right?..I think we all can see him if we remember him deeply in our heart. Its not possible if they come to us eventhough they are gone along time ago..our memories make him come here..go greet him too.." 

 

Yoongi and Jimin smile back to him. "Good night to you too, hyung..don't forget us here". "Eventhough its scary that i could see you, i want to say good night too..and i hope we can meet again in the other world..". Namjoon smile and nod. "I hope so. Anyway i gotta go too. Today was so memorable day and i won't forget it..thanks..". He slowly disappearing into the thin air. Yoongi shook that Namjoon talked to them back.

 

"Who doesn't love our smart and intelligent hyung? I wish i could hug him and told him that we really missed him…he is the best hyung..". Jimin conclude, Yoongi agree. "So..am i not the best hyung?..". Seokjin pouting. "All of my hyung are the best!..". They lightly laugh and headed back to the car park in the cold night.


"Take care of yourself up there, Namjoon. I really miss you.."