1: Going Back Home

Calm Down Tiger

 

Hyuk’s POV

 

I keep on biting my thumb nail for good 1 hour already. I’ve never been this excited riding an airplane in my whole life. “You need to stop it Hyukkie, your nails are dirty, you might get sick biting them.” Then the most beautiful person that ever happen in my life pull my right hand off my mouth. I can’t help but smile at him, “Sorry Hae, I can’t help it. I am too excited.” I admitted. All he can do is shake his head, “We will land soon. You will see your family again~” he also rubs his head on my shoulder making me feel full in my chest. My beautiful Lee Donghae—the one I claimed as my wife even though he is a guy like me—my universe. Why are you so adorable, “Khrab~” I responded using my native language. Soon—I’ll be home again—soon.

 

[khrab -- yes in Thai or it can be an expression]

 

I am Niran Na Ranong, or Hyuk. I am pure Thai but I’ve been working in South Korea for 2 years now. The moment I finished my university degree, I decided to apply in an agency in Thailand. I was only 23 years old that time and Korea doesn’t usually hire employees without work experience and underage (they call it) – good thing I was smart enough to impressed the interviewer and hired me as an electrical engineer. My family was struggling that time because both of my two brothers are starting their university life so I needed to sacrificed a bit for the family. I didn’t regret every single bit of it because this lovely person sleeping on my shoulder now won’t be here right now if I didn’t go to Korea.

 

Lee Donghae, his name can make my heartbeat fast. He is my wife—well not legally of course. He is pure Korean and he is just few months younger than me but sometimes it felt like he is just a 5-year-old kid and I am his father. Our friends in Korea called me whipped for doing and pleasing my Hae, but our relationship has been put to many tests and I don’t think I can afford losing him.

 

We’ve been in a relationship for 1 year now but we decided to live together on the first 3 months of our relationship – of course because of some reasons. My family also knew about him and they are very much excited to meet him. “I wish the airplane will fly fast na khrab~” I haven’t spoken in Thai for a long time. I’ve used English first when I arrived in Korea to be able to communicate with the people then my lovely wife here and our friends taught me Korean patiently.

 

“Hyuk Oppa—aren’t we there yet?” I heard another voice from the back seat and all I can do is sigh before responding, “Few more minutes Heemi,”and now I am staring to question myself why I let them come with me. Heemi is a 17-year-old girl and she is the only daughter of our closest friend, Kim Heechul. When I was about to book our flight (Hae and I) this little daredevil heard my conversation with my lovely Hae so she decided to call her parents and that nosy Kim Heechul decided to come with us because Hangeng Hyung will go to China for 3 months. Heemi was so sad because of her father but the news of going to Thailand cheer her up. In the end, Heemi and Heechul Hyung booked their flights together with Hae and I.

 

[oppa -- older brother in Korean]

 

“I am so bored already, Umma is sleeping—he will kill me if I wake him up.” I thought she’s done already but looks like Kim Heemi still has a lot of energy. I really blame myself for introducing my brothers to her. They’ve been video calling for many times now that was actually one of Heemi’s reason why she wanted to come. She wanted to meet my brothers, “Try to get some rest kiddo. You know, my brothers are like monkeys—they have infinite energy so you will not be bored later—but you need lots of energy.” And I hope those crazy monkeys are ready to meet this crazy kiddo and her Umma.

 


 

I push the trolley that has my laguage and Hae’s laguage. I don’t want my beautiful wife to get tired pushing his own things. Besides—I should be the one serving him. “My goodness, it’s so hot here!” the great Kim Heechul is already awaken from his slumber and now complaining about Thai weather.

 

“I told you not to wear turtle neck Hyung. This is a tropical country—not North Pole,” I said. I am a very straight forward person, same as my brothers so I don’t normally filter my words—well if it’s necessary then I will though. Hyung walks pass us, “Fashion Hyuk—you need to learn more about fashion.” Then his daughter follows after, “Make your step bigger Heemi, use those beautiful legs of yours to stride faster.” Even his daughter cannot escape his smart remarks…. but nevertheless he loves Heemi so much. “Neh Umma~”

 

Hae’s laughter echoes in my ears, “They look so cute.” He commented while admiring Heechul hyung and Heemi. I shake my head, “You are cuter~” and kiss his cheeks.

 

We continue walking out of the departure area when a loud shout was heard all over the airport, “P’HYUK!!!!!!!!!!!” and I don’t need to guess who shouted my name. Two crazy monkeys are jumping up and down just in front of the barricade separating the people coming out. “My brothers~” I whispered softly to my Hae and he giggles.

 

[P'-- older brother in Thai same as Oppa in Korean language]

 

“P’khrab!!! P’!!!!!” they didn’t stop from shouting and jumping.

 

‘Why are they so excited?’

 

The first one that pulls me into a tight hug is my youngest brother Captain, “P’khab!! I missed you so much!!!” and since he is so jumpy, I cannot help but also jump with him a little. Then another one pulled me from Captain and hug me, “P’khab!! You look different na woi~” and my second brother, Gun hugs me tightly.

 

[na and woi -- just an expression in Thai]

 

The only thing that I can do is to smile. “I am now sure that I am home.” I said loud enough for Captain to hear because Gun is still not letting me go. After few more attempts of escaping from my brother’s bone crashing hug, I was able to escape. Now I can see the bigger picture. Hae is still beside me. On the other side are Heemi and Heechul Hyung. In front of us are my brothers Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun.

 

“Did you boys forgot your manners? Wai to my friends first.” I told them because they are literally just starring back at us. Immediately, my brother wai at my guest and of course they wai back at my brother. I told them what to do already in the airplane. “P’Hyuk khrab—should we speak in Thai or English khrab?” Ai’Cap asked me and I quickly said, “English na khrab!” because that is the only common grounds that we will have.

 

[wai -- bowing with your hands clap together. A sign of respect in Thailand.]

 

“Where are Mom and Dad?”

 

“In the house P’. Dad said to pick you up here and mom is busy cooking, khrab~” Ai’ Gun responded.

 

This might seem a bit awkward but I pointed at Heechul Hyung, “You both know him already right? He is Kim Heechul,” they nod, “And this girl here is Heemi. You talked to her already over skype treat her like a friend, khrab?” “Khrab P’,” Heemi and Heechul hyung are not talking back right now, maybe they are waiting for me to finish, “And this lovely person here~” I pull Hae’s hand and hook it on my arm, “Is your P’s lovely wife~” “WOIIII P’ SUU-WAY~” why do I have crazy brothers?

 

[suway -- beautiful or pretty in Thai]

 

Again, the two of them wai at Hae, “You look more beautiful in person, P’,” Ai’ Cap said, “P’Hyuk is good at choosing wife, P’~” and Ai’Gun follows.

 

I think our vacation here in Thailand will be full of my jumpy brothers and my sassy guest. I hope we will be able to make it our house without any trouble.

 


 

I wrote this because I am sooooo crazy with Gun Napat Na Ranong from Love by Chance series. I made a promise with my friends to write a fic for them where Captain (from Love Sick and Reminders), Gun (from Love by Chance), and of course Hyukjae as brothers hahahha. I hope you don’t mind this crazy crossover.

 

Comment and Subscribe!

This is Captain

And this is Gun