02:

Reforget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Up all night again I see" Mino teasing Jiho

Jiho just waved his hands.

"Did you go home with that girl? How many have you had this week? Damn hyung! You need to chill."

"Yeah yeah. Can't help if they are throwing themselves at me." Jiho smirked.

"Mister hot and popular!" P.O. joked

Jiho shrugged his shoulder, "as if you are not"

Mino, Jiho and P.O. are known as the cool kids in uni. Hot, popular and a wealthy bunch. Sophomore students and sons of conglomerates.

"Better head to class." P.O. said.

Once inside the classroom, their classmates will start hovering their group. Trying to be in their good graces, for what? to get invited to their parties or just be "part" of their circle.

All are settled in when an unfamiliar face entered their room.

All eyes are on him. Hearing them whisper, "who is that?" "you know him?"

"A new kid huh?" Mino said and it caught Jiho's attention.

"I know what you are thinking hyung!" Mino smirked.

"What?! As if I'll do something bad." Jiho spoke

"Aahh.. the new kid." P.O. reacted.

"You know him?" Mino asked

"Just that I heard rumors that he is quite a looker. Even the male population is swooning over that guy."

"Really now." Jiho mumbled

"I know that look Woo Jiho. You are planning something, aren't you?" Mino knows. "Don't think about it. It's just the start of the semester and you are up to no good again."

Arms crossed, smirking. Jiho's gears are up and running.

 

The professor came inside the room and asked each student to introduce themselves.

It was Jiho's turn. Staring at the new kid "Woo Jiho, sophomore, music composition major, single." winked at him.

No reaction huh. Jiho thought. Mino and P.O. s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter