Morning make up (Kwonchaeng)

Izone oneshots

As the sun rises and the sound of birds chirping was the first thing that greeted the two sleeping figures, it was a rare situation that the first person who woke up was the younger one between the two. As Chaeyeon slowly opens her eyes an immediate smile was plastered on her face as she looks at the most beautiful woman (as acclaimed by chae) right beside her sleeping peacefully, she carresses her wife's face as she was reminiscing about their past leading to the scene that is happening right now, as she continues to admire her beautiful wife the latter was slowly waking up due to her habit of being easily woken up.

"Babe..."  Eunbi whined with her sleepy voice, 

"Yes, princess?"  Chaeyeon answered, 

Chuckling as she cooed on how cute her wife is, Eunbi didn't answer back but she only snuggled more into Chaeyeon and buried her face on the crook of Chae's neck searching for more warmth. 

"Now now, it's time to wake up princess" Chaeyeon reminded but the latter only whined more, 

"But it's too earlyyyy...." Eunbi whined, 

Chae was about to say something back but the ringing of her phone interrupted her, as she answers it her secretary greeted her with a cheery tone. 

"Good morning Mrs. Lee, sorry to interrupt your morning but the event you and your wife were supposed to attend was cancelled." her secretary Nako elaborated, 

"Oh... Well then....cancel all my other schedules today, I have some personal situations to tend to this day."  Chaeyeon answered, while she gently gets outs of Eunbi's embrace and quietly walk to their living room to talk to Nako, 

"Right awat Ma'am... I'm guessing this is about Eunbi unnie?? " Nako teased, 

Chae rolled her eyes as her secretary who also happens to be one of her and Eunbi's closest friends knowing that her wife might have told their friends about what she did to make her upset, 

​​​​​​" Yes, and I know you already know but it really wasn't my fault that I had to finish some more paperworks and I was stuck in traffic...this is the only time I can apologise and cheer her up.." Chaeyeon whines as she blames her work and the traffic for making her late to her princess' party. 

​​​​​​" Aigoooo... Well good luck with that! I'll send you the files you need to approve on and you can go make up with Eubi unnie in silence.... BYE BYE!!!" Nako teases and immediately hungs up before her boss could retort, 

"Aishhhh.. That nabuki..." Chae frustatingly says while she stands up to get her laptop to finish her work for the day. She quietly goes to her office and gets her laptop to bring to their to work while having her morning coffee, as she put down her things in the living she quickly goes to the kitchen to make her coffee as she finished making she slowly goes to sit on the couch to start her work, as she opens her laptop she was immediately bombarded with work files waiting to be finished, she sighs knowing that she has to finish these no matter what. As Chaeyeon slowly gets lost in her work Eunbi woke up due to feeling the lack of warmth in the chilly room, she slowly got out of bed and finds the person who she is kinda upset with, she finds the said person and immediately pouts as the latter was once again pouring her attention into her work. Chaeyeon was focusing on her work until she heard footsteps getting near her, smiling at the thought of knowing who that person was she looks away from her laptop and smiles wider (as if she wasn't even smiling wider in the first place) as she sees a pouting Eunbi who was cutely rubbing her eyes and frowning, Chae who unexpectedly understood why she was upset pats her lap signaling to Eunbi to sit on it, the latter of course sat but she was still pouting and she was now crossing her arms remembering the reason why she was upset with Chae and how it was somehow similar to what she is doing right now, she was choosing her work over her wife and Eunbi was not letting it slide. Chae held the petite girl by her waist while she was thinking of how she's going to apologise to her wife. Eunbi was looking (by looking I mean silenly killing chae with her eyes) straight into Chaeyeon eyes and stays silent. 

"Babygirl... I'm sorry if I made you upset, I really didn't mean to be late on your birthday party..." Chaeyeon apologises, 

The endearment alone melted Eunbi but she wasn't going to give in that easily, she was upset because Chae promised to be there.. Yes she was there but she missed almost half of the party and after she got there she told her excuses and Eunbi not knowing the real reason why she was late made her so upset that she cried the whole day. 

"Princess please forgive me.. I-I really didn't mean to be late on you party I was-- I w---" Chaeyeon's rambling was cut off by a pair of soft lips purposely crashing onto hers, she was a little flustered at first but she quickly got the hang of it and almost too aggresively responded back to the kiss which made the latter whimper in submission. They both pull away from the kiss as they gasp for air. 

"Princess.." Chae whispered, 

"You're forgiven.... Just please don't do that again okay?" Eunbi says with puppy eyes, 

"Yes baby, I won't do it again.." Chae answers back with a chuckle, 

"Promise??" Eunbi asks while holding her pinky finger out, 

"Promise." Chae answered while she intertwined their pinky fingers together, 

Eunbi smiled and wraps her arms on Chaeyeon's neck while straddling her and burying her face in her neck, this made Chaeyeon melt as her wife who was older than her was being a baby.... Being her baby​​​​​​, She kissed her wife's cheeks and engulfs her wife in a warm embrace. Yes, Chaeyeon had a lot of work to do but having to spend your time with the most wonderful wife in the world, she thanks all the gods for she thinks that she is so lucky to have Eunbi by her side let alone be her wife, Let's just say that the day was filled with kisses and cuddles.