[Author's Words]

Among Yellow Roses [EDITING]

Author's Corner

Okay, so I'm definitely going to be editing this story. I'll probably completely rewrite chapter seven, and maybe even add a chapter before it? I dunno. I have notes of how I wanted the story to originally end, but because of time constraints with the contest I joined I had to cut the story short while still giving it the same kind of ending I originally planned? Something like that XD. Anyway, there will likely be a few added chapters and some major editing done so the story--overall--isn't so crappy (at least, I think it's crappy since my writing just ) =A=. I'll probably start doing this around the end of September or the beginning of October. I'm a little burned out with this story, so I'm going to do some writing on other projects before I dive back into this one. Until then, enjoy it in all it's crappy glory XD.

Also, for those that were wondering (though none of you probably were XD) Monsta X in LA was AMAZING. I'm definitely going to have to see them again next year~. I had P1 tickets, so I had hi-touch. Guys.... why am I such an awkward potato? Like, I was so distracted by Minhyuk and not missing their hands during hi-touch that I don't even remember what order they were in =A=. Like, I know Hyunwoo was first, because I looked right at him until I noticed Minhyuk looking at me (I think because he saw the banner with his picture on it that I was holding). I think Hyungwon was third? I did kind of look at him (but again, I was so focused on their hands and not missing them when I gave them a high five during the event that everyone was pretty much a blur), but he also gave me a kind of firm high five XD. Minhyuk though.... I'm dead guys. Like he had this sweet smile on his face as he gave me a high five and I just wanted to die right there. Why am I like this? ;A; Anyway, it was great! If you ever get the chance to see Monsta X in concert, I highly recommend that you do!

`bloodyravens