Will you stay when it all goes, or will I wake up alone?

Only Fools Fall for You

The night they spend together is all soft touches, long kisses, smiles and laughter. Carefully, they get to know each other’s bodies, their touches slow, both of them well aware that they’re falling too fast for it to be healthy. 
The alcohol in their systems makes them relax, it makes them forget that this is probably a dumb idea. They met today, they barely know each other, he’s leaving in a few days. 
But that doesn’t matter as they giggle in between kisses, holding on to each other tightly, smiling all night. 
They fall asleep together after talking in the dark for hours, getting to know each other from a different angle now that it’s obvious this isn’t even trying to be platonic anymore. 
He’s never felt this much at home with a girl, this much like himself with anyone else than his family. So he lets himself loosen up, let go of the pressure of RM for a while, just breathing as he holds the girl in his arms, smiling at the happiness of a few minutes of silence. 
As he plants little kisses on her neck she reaches back drowsily caressing his cheek until she falls asleep. 
He must be glowing, he thinks to himself. Like a star at night, he feels like he is shining brightly with the happiness flooding his system. So he pulls her closer and falls asleep with his head nuzzled against her back, a smile still on his face.

The next morning, the happiness has settled from the euphoria of the night before into a calm and homely sweetness. 
Feeling the bed next to him empty, he panics for a second before remembering he is in her flat. Then he hears the music from the kitchen, the low bustle of someone preparing food accompanied by her voice occasionally chiming in to sing along to the lyrics. 
His cheeks hurt with the broad smile spreading across his face as his brain catches up to what’s happening. 
Unable to find his shirt in what he, in the bright morning, now discovers to be quite a messy room, he just steps out into the kitchen topless, immediately discovering why he couldn’t find his shirt.

“Good morning, thief…”

She jumps a little as his sudden presence, but smiles as she looks at him over her shoulder. 
“Oh, haven’t you heard? Girls always steal their boyfriend’s clothes.” She sticks out her tongue at him, making him laugh, enough to forget to mention how his heart skips a beat at the word “boyfriend”... “And yea, good morning sleepy head. Google told me you’re not vegetarian or vegan so I made some bacon and eggs for us. Do you want coffee or tea?” 
“Wait, you googled if I was a vegetarian? Where do they even have that kind of information?”
“Oh believe me, there’s all kinds of info about you online. I don’t know how much is true though, but you do eat meat, right?”
“Yea, yea sure, it’s no problem.“ He says, absentmindedly as he walks over to her. Hugging her from behind, he plants a small kiss on the back of her neck. They stand like that, just comfortably domestic as he watches her cook. 
“I was gonna ask you to help with the breakfast but I saw a video of you trying to cut an onion so I decided to just do it myself.” She is shaking with laughter in his arms as he playfully act offended. “That was ONE time!” 
She turns around in his arms, planting a soft kiss on his lips as she sees the smile spread across his face. 
“Okay then…. Make the toast. Bread’s over there and the toaster is right there, you just need to throw it in.” 
“Yes, Chef.” He grins, quickly fixing what she told him to do as she, now free from his grip, starts swaying along to the music, singing along under her breath.

*Will you still care in the morning?
When the magic’s gone, gone, oh?
And will you be there in the morning? 
Do you stay when it all goes?
Or will I wake up alone?*

“How ironic for you to be singing this when I Did actually wake up alone.”, he says, a mocking smile on his face as she turns her head just to roll her eyes at him.
A few minutes later, everything is done and they sit down at the table. 
“Wait, you never said if you wanted coffee or tea… Now I’m sippin on my coffee here and you’re still without a drink.” 
“Uhh, I guess I’ll have some coffee too.” Scratching the back of his head, he smiles at her. 
“I see the coffee machine but where are the mugs? And how does this work?”
A minute later he sits down again, a cup of coffee in his hand. 
They eat smiling in between bites and even holding hands for a bit as they just sit and sip their coffees. 
“Wow, we really are disgustingly sweet this morning, huh?” She lets out a small giggle, looking down at their intertwined fingers before meeting his eyes. 
He pulls away his hand quickly, a light blush spreading across his face. “Sorry.”
“Oh god no! I was just kidding! I like it, it’s just weird. We met less than a day ago and you’re like a superstar. I didn’t really think anything close to this would ever happen to me.” She grabs his hand, kissing his knuckles lightly as her eyes crinkle with a smile.

“Oh… Yea, I understand that. I can’t say I imagined this would happen. But I’m not gonna lie and say I don’t like you, like, a lot. The invitation for the concert tonight still stands, even if my ulterior motives have already been made useless by last night.” He looks at their hands, his thumb caressing the back of her hand as he continues: “I am probably gonna be pretty dead after the concert but I would love it if you would come over, even just to sleep. I felt so comfortable last night I think I rested more than any night in my recent memory. I think it was because of you….. Oh! And you can bring Emma as well, of course. I can ask for another VIP pass for her.”
“I like you too, Nam. A lot. I would be happy to come see you perform tonight. But don’t worry about Emma. She texted me that she stayed over at your place actually. I think she and Yoongi got along quite well even after we left. She already has a ticket for tonight.” With the last words, she laughs at his surprised face, his shock quickly turning into a chuckle as he remembers how easily his hyung got along with y/ns friend. 
“She stayed over? Wow, Yoongi-hyung really likes her, I guess. They only met last night…”
Talking to himself, he doesn’t see her turn around from where she is putting away the dishes to look at him, disbelief in her eyes.
“You do realise that we met like 18 hours ago, right?” She says, a laugh on her lips as he looks up at her, nodding. “Ah right, it feels like way longer. We talked more and I felt more comfortable with you in those hours than I have felt with someone in like forever…. But yea, I guess he has every right to fall head over heels when I am doing the same.” He quickly covers her surprised face in kisses before she can say anything, smiling at her as he moves to clean the kitchen. 
They put away their plates and mugs, cleaning side by side before they each get ready to head back to the AirBnB where the boys are staying.

Grabbing coffee for the whole horde on their way, the two listen to his playlist on the bus together, finally managing to get around to showing her the BTS songs so that she at least knows the music she will be hearing later today.

As “Trivia: Love” comes on, her eyes get big, her body already moving along to the music as he watches her in awe. 
“When I sing this tonight, it’ll be just for you, y/n.” He says under his breath as she is bopping along with her eyes closed and he can feel himself falling for her even harder than before.