Back(off) so you could live

Get(away) ⏳
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 5am when she went down from his room to sneak to the girls room. Luckily, all the girls were sleeping soundly so she went to the bed where her things are.

Her phone vibrated and it was Kai.

“I want to sleep next to you so bad. Ah, we might get caught. Sorry for this.”

“I want to sleep hugging you too but we have to be apart at least. It’s only 2 hours and everyone would wake up. I’ll see you later alright? Try to get some sleep."

“okay. But if you won’t fall asleep, message me so we could meet up.”

“I would sleep. Go to sleep too. 2 hours won’t hurt, I’d still be with you later.”

 

They met again after sleeping for 2 hours. Both of them felt like it was only a dream, until they were able to see the love marks that was on their chest. It was hidden underneath their shirts though but the thought that it was indeed true made both of them glow.

 

They played a few games for exercise and also went to have a camp breakfast, and the two volunteered to make one of the dishes.

“woah, samgyetang.”

“samgyetang for 20 people, yes.” they got 10 chickens to the pot and good thing she was a master in making samgyetang, since it’s her favorite. It was also his favorite food, too. Everyone liked it and it was time to go back home.

 

Kai and Acee leaned at each other’s shoulders throughout their trip, gaining further attention from the people around them.

“woah, skinship, ani public display of affection at it’s finest. These two doesn’t really care about what other people may think.” she just shrugged it off as she heard them while she was fake asleep.

“envious. Let them be. They won’t get anything with that.”

“you’re awake?”

“I was never asleep. I want to snuggle with you more.”

“same.”

“Acee”

“um?”

“thank you. For being here with me. For everything. I enjoyed this time being with you. I-”

“thank you too. I really enjoyed. It was more than just fan service and I am one hell of a lucky fan hehe.”

“wish we’d be like this all the time.”

“we can’t. We’re two different people living in two different worlds.”

“ my schedules.”

“haha. That’s fine. You just get to enjoy the moment. Later when all of us would be dropped by our home, everything would be back to normal. You being an idol, and me being the average student studying her off to get the diploma in a month. Ah, also only a month of school and it would be the real world ing up the girl beside you.”

“I’d still want to connect with you even after all of this.”

“I’d have to say goodbye though. You’d sure be busy. I’ll also live a new life.”

“does this mean..”

“thank you for yesterday and today, Kai. I would forever cherish it. Thank you. I’ll miss you but I’ll have to shake that off. I can’t get used to those things. Once is enough.”

“but Acee..”

“don’t be a rebel idol. We know the harsh reality.” soon enough the bus pulled over to Acee’s house.

“thank you for everything. I enjoyed being with you. Take care always. I have to go.” but Kai can’t let her hands go.

“Kai, let go of my hand. I have to go.” he pulled her back to a hug and kissed her forehead. He also kissed her lips a bit deep.

“I love you.” she was surprised with what he had said. She just gave him a kiss on the cheek and went on to leave the bus coldly. She entered her house coldly as well, not even looking back at Kai who’s waiting for her to look at him one last time at the bus window.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter