Get(away)

Get(away) ⏳
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Acee are classmates in college. Got fetched with school bus to out of town swimming or field trip.

 

(ACEE)

I got fetched first then the others followed until Kai was seated next to me. It made me feel a bit uneasy because we were never seated together before.

 

Eventually, we've got to talk and smile to each other. He also tugged me to move beside him when the seats on our row were filled with other passengers. The bus driver have settled near my house and I blurted “yey I’m back home” playfully and he’s the only one who responded by chuckling out of my mini joke and leaning his head on my shoulder. Afterwards, the girls settled on the front seat, maybe to gossip with each other especially when I felt that they were enviously and jealously mocking us.

 

The pretty boy-who were dressed in sleeveless tops beside me, who also wore a sleeveless top, were actually teasing everyone.

“uhn Kai? I can feel them staring at us. Please tone down your giddyness”

“let them be. We're on our trip and we’re out of school! We can do this and it’s not like were doing something wrong.”

“yeah right. We're not doing anything wrong but wouldn’t this mean a lot of explaining later on? Besides, they know me as someone already married.”

“but you’re not, right? I don’t see anyone marking you as theirs.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter