NEW JOB

AVARICIOUS

 

It was Monday today and I woke up early to prepare my breakfast. I’m feeling tired today but I need to go to work because today is a big day, the CEO will come today and as a secretary I need to organize the paperwork and schedule for them.

So to boost my energy today I prepared some toasted bread, sunny side up egg and ham with a drink of hot chocolate. Having a meal like this, gives energy to do a workload and plus cooking is my hobby.

After eating all my breakfast, I went to bathroom to take a bath, I take off my clothes and put it in a laundry basket. Then I turned the knob of the shower and the water start to run down on my body. I reached the bottle rack and get the body shower then I opened it and pour some of it in sponge to make it bubbles when I rub it to my body. I rubbed every inch of my body to make sure I clean it well. And I also drop some shampoo in my head and rub it to cleanse the hair thoroughly. After the bathe I wear some white plain long sleeve and black above the knee skirt, and I dry my hair with a blower to avoid having a wet in my sleeve. Then I pack my things that I need to bring in office.

………………………………………..

 

I’m at the office right now arranging the papers that be needed in the conference room for the meeting because the CEO will be discussing about the business and transaction for the company. And the others will represent their idea for the business that be needed and the CEO will be the one to approve their idea. And me as a Secretary will check the papers and arrange it to distribute it well for every person who attend the meeting. Being a Secretary is not an easy work, you see I need to arrange the papers for every meeting, and when they need an errand I will be the one to run and work for them, sometimes when they need coffee I will be the one who will make it. It was really exhausting but for the money I will not going to be tired even if they want me to dance, I will dance just for additional salary.

Its 12:30 pm and the meeting is done and it is also a lunch break so every person in the office are going to have a lunch break except for me. Because the CEO called me in the office, and I think we're going to discuss something important and he decided to give the task to me, but that is only my assumption….

“ Good afternoon Sir, I heard your calling for me?” I bowed to show some respect

“ Sit down I need to discuss something important to you, and I choose you to do it because you are reliable…’’ he paused and look me in the eye liked its a totally serious thing

“ what is it you want me to do?” I asked because I’m really curious to know it and I’m a little hesitant because I think this is a serious thing that can cause my life and I’m afraid I might loss my life in that situation.

“ I promise I will double your salary if you agreed first, so I’m asking you YES or No?” the CEO said and held my hand like he was pleading to me to agreed in his question. I’m a little hesitant first but when it comes to money I’m not in the position to ignore that. Of Course money is money, its hard to earn money and I really want it now I need to pay for my rent house.

“ ummm Yes, ok sir what is the condition?”

“Ok this is the condition, I need you to become manager of my daughter because her previous manager got fired because she let her roam around in the city without consent. And it was 20th manager that we hired and you’ll be the 21th so please do your job correctly. Just in a mean time you’ll be the substitute manager until we find some new manager because we’re still having a hard time to find… some substitute who have a great experience in managing some artist so please do your job even just in mean of time then after, you can go back in the company as a secretary if we found your substitute Manager” he said

“ that’s it sir?” oh my gosh that’s it? No more losing life,

Phew I worry about nothing aish anyway at least its not that hard and at least… I earn some extra money

“ Yes that’s it, but please do your job well my daughter is not an easy to handle. Anyway tomorrow you will start… and tomorrow you’ll also have the money in your account so please do your job. I want you to stay close and keep an eye to her.” he said

“ aye aye sir” I said in a happy tone

Wooo here comes the Moneyyy!

“ ok thanks, I will give the address later but for now you can have your lunch then see me later”

“ thank you sir have a nice day and take your lunch also” I said and straighten my compusture and walked out in his office

I really thought that he would give me some dangerous job. And thank God it wasn’t what am thinking. I think this new job is a peace of cake than being a Secretary. This is much have a free time than in office and having the same view. Anyway I’m so happy I got double pay maybe I should visit tomorrow the coffee shop.

La la la la la MONEY!

 

La la la la la MONEY!

 

La la la la la MONEY!

 

I was walking out while singing. Gosh! I smell more money to come