Night 3

Booty Call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMZhlwtREs

 

Heading to the company, Hwasa wondered what kind of project they will have with BTS. Since they are artists, it would make sense for them to make music together. It would be nice to have them use Mamamoo’s strong vocals with BTS’s clever rap to bring out the best between both groups. Once Hwasa got to the company, she saw that the other girls were heading to their company van. They were beginning to go to Bighit Entertainment. She observed Moonbyul and Solar as she caught up to Wheein who was following behind them.

“What are they talking about? Moonbyul unnie has a funny expression,” Hwasa asked in a whisper. Wheein sighed and scrunched up her face.

“It seems like Yongsun unnie had quite an exciting dream last night. She was telling us about it before you came. She might retell it in the van since you’re here now,” Wheein answered. “Our unnies are so weird,” she furrowed her eyebrows but had a smile. Hwasa knew she was still thankful to have those two.

“Hwasa’s here now. I’ll tell you guys again. Anyway, I had a weird dream last night. In my dream, I was sleeping-no, I think I was just laying on my bed but I couldn’t see anything! It was like I was blindfolded or something because it was pitch black,” Yongsun recalled as she stepped into the van and sat down. “I was sure I was laying alone but there was someone besides me. It wasn’t my dog because I felt a leg and arm. I don’t know who it was but that person started hugging me. They started wrapping their legs around mine and soon they wrapped their arms around my body! Then I think they kissed me!” She exclaimed.

“Unnie, you’re such a ert,” Hwasa teased.

“Ya, we all are, I’m not the only one,” Solar defended herself.

“But everyone else agrees you’re the biggest one out of all of us,” Hwasa laughed.

“Stop it! Let me finish telling my dream,” she said after playfully hitting me. “Anyways, I was curious as to who this person was so I grabbed their head to see how long their hair was. It was short like a man’s. To confirm it was a man, I started feeling their chest as well, and there's no ,” she paused and then started laughing sheepishly. “I knew it was only a dream and so I also started feeling for down there,” she started breaking her high pitched laugh.

“Unnie!” Hwasa shouted in embarrassment.

“It was only a dream!” Solar rebutted. “It was pretty hard,” she added only to continue laughing.

“Ahhhh!” Hwasa screamed to make her stop talking. This only made Solar laugh even more. Moonbyul and Wheein laughed along.

“You’re really the most erted one amongst all of us,” Wheein concluded as she chuckled.

“Like I said, it’s only a dream,” Yongsun said before she calmed down.

“But we never had a dream like that. And to do what you did when you know it’s a dream!” Wheein smiled.

“Then should I have just stayed still like this?” Yongsun straightened her body, her arms were parallel to her body, her face stuck to her neck showing her double chin, and her eyes widen as she looked at all of us. All of them just started laughing.

It wasn’t long before Mamamoo made it to the Bighit company. They got out of the van one by one and began entering the building with Kim Dohoon leading them. Eventually, they made it to the conference room where BTS and Bang Sihyuk was waiting.

“Sorry to keep you guys waiting,” Kim Dohoon apologized as he entered the room.

“No, no. It’s alright. We just got settled,” Bang Sihyuk stood to shake hands with Kim Do Hoon. BTS stood from their seats and bowed to Mamamoo. In turn, Mamamoo also bowed as they came into the room.

Kim Dohoon and Mamamoo saw five empty seats on the other side of the table and went over to take their seats. Kim Dohoon sat next to Bang Sihyuk. Moonbyul sat next to him, Solar sat next to Moonbyul, Wheein sat next to Solar, and Hwasa sat next to Wheein and Jimin.

“Great, now that everyone is present, we’ll start discussing our ideas for the collaboration,” Bang Sihyuk began. “Seeing as how both groups are very active in creating music, we have thought that maybe, everyone will be grouped together to create songs. There will be one month of promotions for these songs.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but will there be anything that BTS sunbaenim will benefit from by collaborating with us?” Solar asked. “If there many other girl groups that they could easily collab with. Fans would be more excited to see other groups compared to us. We’re not as famous and popular.”

“It doesn’t matter if you’re famous or not, we wanted to have this collaboration with Mamamoo,” Suga said.

“We’re getting to collaborate with artists in America, we thought we should at least have a collab with an artist in our home country as well,” RM added. “It was voted that a group would be good so it’ll fit everyone and the majority voted for Mamamoo.”

“There will be four different groups with this project to create four different songs. There will be an additional song that will have everyone in both BTS and Mamamoo. We have already decided on the groups,” Dohoon said as Sihyuk nods along. “Group 1 will consist of Solar, Suga-ssi, and Jungkook-ssi. Group 2 will consist of Moonbyul, Jin-ssi, and J-Hope-ssi. Group 3 will consist of Wheein and V-ssi. Finally Group 4 will consist of Hwasa, RM-ssi, and Jimin-ssi. I’m sure no one really cares who gets paired up with but we will be going with these groups. If anyone doesn’t want to work with someone, just discuss it amongst yourselves and come to an agreement.”

“If production goes well, we could start promotions at the end of this year. If you guys are really fast, we can also start sooner as well. Recording will also be at our company,” Sihyuk mentions. “If there are no more questions, this conference can finish early.”

“Thank you for taking your time out of the day to discuss with us,” Dohoon said as he stood up to shake Sihyuk’s hand.

Mamamoo also stood up and bowed to BTS and Sihyuk.

“We’ll be leaving now.”

-------

It was now 10 pm. The doorbell rings in Hwasa’s apartment. Hurriedly, she went to open the door.

“Heyy!” Solar beamed her bright smile as she entered the apartment. Hwasa just smiled at her silly unnie.

“We’re here!” Wheein excitedly entered as well. Moonbyul smiled as she entered with two bottles of alcohol.

“Welcome,” Hwasa said before closing the door.

“Hyejin-ah, did you make any food? I’m so hungry right now,” Solar exclaimed.

“The food’s waiting for us in the living room. Let’s hurry and eat before it gets cold,” Hwasa said as all of them scurried to the living room.

Moonbyul placed her bottles of alcohol on the table and sat down. There were fried chicken, japchae, ddeokbokki, and some fresh fruit on the side for dessert.

“To be honest, I still can’t believe BTS wanted to have a collaboration with us,” Wheein said.

“Yeah, same here. I thought they would ask Blackpink or Twice. Those two are the top girl groups right now,” Solar chimed in. “And did you hear Suga. He said that they want to collab with us so nonchalantly.”

“I didn’t think he would say anything. Jin oppa says that he’s usually quiet during their meetings,” Moonbyul grabbed a chicken wing. “As expected, fried chicken and alcohol goes so well together.”

All of a sudden, there was a ringing from Hwasa’s phone.

“Who’s calling you this late at night?” Wheein asked. “Please don’t tell me it’s Jimin.”

Hwasa looked at her phone. It was from Jimin. Wheein snickered. “What did he say?”

“He asked if he could come over. I think he and Jeongyeon are having problems again. I’ll let RM know since I’m with you guys tonight,” Hwasa said.

“That’s right! You’re spending- wait. You’re talking to RM? Since when? How come I don’t know about this?” Wheein asked.

“There’s nothing going on between us. RM-ssi has been coming over to take Jimin-ssi back home.”

“Ouuu, I’d rather you talk to RM-ssi than Jimin-ssi. I don’t like how he just comes to you when he has relationship problems.”

“Talking about Jimin, I was so surprised when you were in a group with him. Out of all of them, they just had to pair you two together. At least RM will be there so it won’t be so awkward. Or will it be awkward because he’s there as well?” Solar asked.

“I don’t know but we’ll be starting our production tomorrow. I’ll tell you guys how it goes,” Hwasa said.

“You better!” Wheein said.

“Here have another glass,” Moonbyul gave Wheein another glass of alcohol before handing another one to Hwasa and Solar.

“I didn’t even finish the one you gave before! Why are you already giving me another one?” Solar nagged.

“It’s okay. You’ll drink it eventually,” Moonbyul smirked. “Besides, it’s okay to drink every once and awhile.”

“But we just drank a week ago to relieve our stress,” Solar whined.

“That was last week. We haven’t drank anything this week.”

“What am I going to do with you guys?”

“Unnie, just take your time. It’s not like we’re asking you to chug it down. It’s just a casual event.”
“I know but still....”

That night, Hwasa enjoyed the company of her group mates. The girls laughed and joked the night away. Occasionally, intoxicated with alcohol, she would think about the possibility of Jimin’s presence that night. But she knew that it was better that he was not there, otherwise her who knows what she would do while under the influence.